1. Things that keep you up at night: loneliness, cold, heat, hunger, late night texting, memories, over thinking, worries, the internet.
2. At an airport and need wifi? Just add "? " at the end of any URL to bypass the expensive wifi and access the Internet for free.
3. 5 10% of internet users are actually unable to control how much time they spend online because of psychological addiction.
4. The internet runs 24 hours a day in some parts of the world, but in Asia, South America, and Eastern Europe the internet “sleeps.”
5. It is estimated that it would take 400 billion trees to print out the Internet.
6. IMDb is one of the oldest websites on the internet, and began on Usenet in 1990 as a list of "actresses with beautiful eyes."
7. Studies show that the Internet is making us lonely, depressed and possibly crazy.
8. If you spend over 6 hours a day online, not doing anything important, regularly for 3 or more months you are technically an internet addict.
9. At an airport and need wifi? Just add "? " at the end of any URL to bypass the expensive wifi and access the Internet for free.
10. 10% of Americans own a smartphone but do not have broadband internet at home, according to research.
11. Scientists have treated a man they believe to be the first patient with internet addiction disorder brought on by overuse of Google Glass.
12. If a website is blocked on your work/school internet, you can use Google translate as a proxy. Just copy/paste the URL into it
13. 6% of all adult internet users are redditors.
14. "MILF" is the most frequently searched porn term on the Internet in North America.
15. The first thing ever to be sold on the Internet was marijuana.
16. At an airport and need wifi? Add "? " at the end of any URL to bypass the expensive wifi and access the Internet for free.
17. Only 37.9% of humans have access to the Internet once a year or more.
18. An internet addict is someone who spends more than 6 hours a day online, not doing anything important, regularly for 3 or more months.
19. Internet addiction will be classified as a real mental dissorder in 2013
20. Nation wide internet speed is slowing down due to the increasing traffic and old infrastructure.
21. An Israeli computer scientist created an algorithm that predicts the future based on articles and tweets on the Internet.
22. If a website is blocked on your work/school internet, you can use Google translate as a proxy. Just copy/paste the URL into it.
23. China has treatment camps for Internet addicts.
24. The easiest way to keep people from getting involved in your personal problems is to not post them on the internet.
25. Avoiding use of cell phone and or internet 20 minutes before going to bed can help you fall asleep easier.
26. A recent study found that internet trolls are more likely to be sadists, psychopaths, and narcissists.
27. 50% of Internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
28. 77 percent of Americans are unaware that "the Internet" and "the World Wide Web" are not the same thing.
29. The generation that invented the internet, the smartphone, and the iPad all played outside as children.
30. It is predicted that by 2016, half of all television will be delivered by the Internet.
31. According to a Pew Research report almost everybody uses the internet to waste time at some point during the day.
32. "LOL" used to mean "lots of love" before the Internet.
33. 39% of Americans feel like they absolutely need to have access to the internet.
34. Studies found that people who spend a lot of time on the internet are more likely to be depressed, lonely and mentally unstable.
35. Studies have found that the Internet makes your brain lazy.
36. The biggest reason people share an internet meme is because it connects with them emotionally.
37. You can find high speed Internet on Mount Everest.
38. Internet spammers cost society $20 billion per year yet only make $200 million in revenue.
39. The US is in 10th place when it comes to national average internet speed.
40. About 50% of internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
41. While searching for plane tickets online, delete your Internet cookies. Prices go up if you visit a site multiple times.
42. 30 percent of all data transferred across the Internet is porn.
43. "Stressage" is a common internet slang term that best describes a text or message that causes you emotional pain and or stress.
44. The average age when a child is first exposed to Internet pornography is 11.
45. The Philippines has the slowest Internet speed in the entire Southeast Asian region with an average speed of 3.54 Mbps.
46. Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic, psychopathic, and sadistic".
47. LOL used to mean "lots of love" before the Internet
48. Every citizen of Finland has the right to an internet connection.
49. Finland was the first country in the world to make high speed Internet access a legal right.
50. Stressage is a common internet slang term that best describes a text or message that causes you emotional pain and or stress.
51. Things that keep you up at night: loneliness, cold, heat, hunger, late night texting, memories, over thinking, worries, the internet.
52. 3.5 million people in the world are still paying for a dial up AOL internet connection.
53. Using the Internet can delete your brain power.
54. Finland plans to make access to 100 Mbit/s internet a legal right for all citizens by 2015.
55. People who use the internet more often may become depressed faster.
56. Roughly 6% of the world’s population has an internet addiction.
57. The world's population spends 500, 000 hours a day typing Internet security codes.