Published : 2014-12-30 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
21 Interesting insomnia facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random insomnia facts.
1. Attempting to be friends with someone whom you feel romantically attracted to may often cause insomnia, depression and low self worth.
2. Over thinking can cause symptoms of anxiety and insomnia, making it impossible to fall asleep at night.
3. The most common cause of insomnia is loneliness.
4. Attempting to be friends with someone whom you feel romantically attracted to may often cause insomnia, depression and low self worth.
5. Having negative friends is linked to depression, low self esteem, insomnia and anxiety. Positive friends promote overall good health.
6. Insomnia is more common for those who have a high IQ. Intelligent people have a harder time switching off their brain.
7. A study found that cell phone radiation can cause insomnia, headaches and confusion.
8. Missing someone causes insomnia like symptoms. The frustration of being without that person keeps you awake at night.
9. Twitter and Tumblr are ranked highest among social media sites linked to Insomnia.
10. The sitcom "Friends" was initially titled "Insomnia Cafe".
11. Having negative friends is linked to depression, lowered self esteem, insomnia & anxiety. Positive friends promote good overall health.
12. Twitter causes insomnia, it has become the most common sleep distraction in the world.
13. Highly stressed people are more prone to chronic insomnia.
14. Cell phone radiation causes insomnia. Using your phone before bed can prevent you from getting sleep.
15. Sleeping without a bra improves quality of sleep by over 95% and is an effective way of treating insomnia.
16. People who prefer Twitter over Facebook tend to have a higher IQ but are also more likely to suffer from insomnia.
17. Missing someone often causes insomnia. The frustration of being without that person keeps you awake at night.
18. Twitter has been proven to cause insomnia and is one of the most common sleep distraction in the the States and Holland.
19. Dysphoria is a state of feeling unwell or unhappy due to insomnia, depression or overthinking.
20. Women are twice as likely to suffer from insomnia than men. This is mostly due to the hormonal changes that women often experience.
21. Missing someone causes insomnia. The frustration of being without that person keeps you awake at night.