Published : 2014-12-21 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
20 Interesting important facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random important facts.
1. Ovulating women feel that kissing is more important in the initial stages of a relationship than women who are not ovulating.
2. If you spend over 6 hours a day online, not doing anything important, regularly for 3 or more months you are technically an internet addict.
3. Psychology says, people you meet accidentally are more likely to become some of the most important individuals in your life.
4. Forgetting is important for a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
5. An internet addict is someone who spends more than 6 hours a day online, not doing anything important, regularly for 3 or more months.
6. Instagram is the most important social network for teens, followed by Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, respectively.
7. Dr. Robert Lanza, voted the 3rd most important scientist alive has no doubts that Quantum Theory proves consciousness continues after death.
8. Ironically, the people you meet by accident are often the ones who become an important part of your life.
9. A survey revealed that 15% of Americans find sarcasm to be an important quality in a relationship.
10. 64% of Americans believe that having a sense of humor is the most important quality for a successful relationship, a survey revealed.
11. 17% of women said "financial stability" was the most important quality in a successful relationship, according to a survey.
12. Pairing important information with a dirty thought will help you remember the information better.
13. According to a study, being conscientious and open to experience is four times more important than intelligence in academic success.
14. 80% of people think that happy holiday memories are more important than money.
15. We stop and freeze when we want to hear something important because the sound we make as we move is distracting.
16. In 2014
I turned down
I lost trust
& I was betrayed
but most importantly I learned
17. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.
18. if you can go a whole day without talking to me, I must not be that important
19. Studies have shown that how long you exercise is more important than how hard you exercise.
20. In 1999, Time magazine named Alexander Fleming one of the 100 Most Important People of the 20th century.