1. The human brain is only capable of maintaining 150 stable relationships.
2. According to Albert Einstein if the honey bees were suddenly disappeared from the earth, humans would see an apocalypse with in 4 years.
3. The brain uses more than 25% of the oxygen used by the human body.
4. Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
5. The storage capacity of a human brain exceeds 4 terrabytes
6. Every two minutes, we take as many photos as all of humanity took during the 1800s.
7. Pandas have been known to fake pregnancies in order to receive more food and special treatment from humans.
8. It would take 1, 200, 000 mosquitoes, each sucking once, to completely drain the average human of blood.
9. In Germany, attempting to escape from the prison is completely legal Getting yourself free is considered a basic human instinct.
10. Printer ink is more expensive than human blood.
11. The average human has a bigger fear for spiders than for the death.
12. Violence has steadily declined over the course of human history, and we are currently in the midst of the most peaceful era yet.
13. Humans can actually die from a broken heart. Elephants too.
14. Humans can smell fear, and fear is contagious.
15. The total weight of all the ants on Earth is about the same as the weight of all the humans on Earth.
16. Music helps to reduce anxiety, and also helps the human mind and body get through stressful times.
17. Like human babies, chihuahuas have a soft spot on their heads.
18. The clitoris is the only organ in the human body with just one purpose: Pleasure.
19. Chimpanzee babies are cognitively more developed than human babies until the age of six months.
20. If humans were capable of hearing frequencies lower than 20 Hz, we would hear our muscles moving.
21. There was a woman who was pregnant for 17 months 11 days and is recorded as the longest human pregnancy ever.
22. The same cannabinoids found in marijuana, are also found in human breast milk.
23. Humans are unable to taste pure water, but it does have a taste.
24. Human saliva helps speed up wound healing.
25. The longest human poop ever recorded was 26 feet.
26. Mickey Mouse was the 1st non human to win an Oscar.
27. Humans are the best long distance runners on the planet, able to beat horses (and everything else) in marathon distance races.
28. Cats are one of the only animals to domesticate themselves and approached humans on their own terms
29. About 80% of all cats are infected with Toxoplasma gondii, a parasite that can cause depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia in humans.
30. Music has been proven to retrieve and restore lost memories. The human mind attaches memories to certain songs.
31. The smallest bone in the human body is the stapes, a stirrup shaped bone in the middle ear.
32. Just like humans have a dominant hand that they use more than the other, elephants have dominant tusks.
33. According to Stephen Hawking, in a few hundred years, humanity must colonize space to survive.
34. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing They are food, attractive people and danger.
35. The human brain can only stay focused on one task or person for 7 10 minutes before they lose our attention.
36. Humans can run multiple marathons because runners forget the intense pain of the marathon 3 6 months after the event, a study found.
37. Among experts, the median prediction for the creation of an artificial intelligence smarter than the smartest humans is the year 2060.
38. Human skin is made up of keratin, which is the same material the makes up the scales of snakes and armadillos.
39. All of the gold humans have mined is believed to have been placed there by meteorites.
40. Petting a cat can help lower blood pressure, not just for humans, but for the cat also.
41. The fastest human made object is the Helios 2 space probe launched in 1976, and it is travelling at 43 miles a second.
42. There is a recipe to make cheese from human breast milk.
43. The need to kiss does not have a physical explanation. It is still unknown why humans find pleasure in exchanging saliva.
44. A new study suggests that prolonged exposure to air pollution may shrink the human brain.
45. Humans naturally crave options and instead of choosing one task, they choose all of the available options.
46. 5 Exabyte are required to save all the words ever spoken by human beings.
47. A potato has more chromosomes than a human being.
48. A fish can drown in water. Like humans, fish need oxygen, so if there isn’t enough oxygen in the water, they will suffocate.
49. For every human killed by a shark attack, 2 million sharks have been killed by humans.
50. Liposuctioned human fat can be recycled as fuel.
51. Even dogs can catch a yawn from humans.
52. Humans actually have 9 senses not 5 including thermoception, the sense of heat (or its absence) on our skin
53. Climbers have left over 12 tons of human poop on Mt. Everest.
54. Humans put a man on the Moon before they put wheels on luggage.
55. On Titan the atmosphere is so thick and the gravity so low that humans could fly through it by flapping "wings" attached to their arms.
56. In the game Cards Against Humanity, the person who pooped last should go first, according to the official rules.
57. The human body has enough fat to produce 7 bars of soap.
58. Humans kill more than 100 million sharks every year, which is about 11, 000 per hour.
59. Human bones are 31% water.
60. Humans can live longer without food than sleep.
61. Only about .003 percent of the water on Earth can be used by humans.
62. Scientists claim that chins have no use and humans have prominent chins as a side effect of the rest of the face evolving to be smaller.
63. 51 countries have joint international control over Antarctica, since there is no permanent human population.
64. Planetary scientist Eugene Shoemaker is the only human in history to have their ashes buried on the Moon.
65. If humans died out, it would still take a few hundred years for animals to bounce back to the numbers they were at before we evolved.
66. There is a protein in the human body named after Pikachu. It transmits electrical impulses from the eyes to the brain.
67. Human cadavers that end up in the ocean will be picked clean by marine animals if there are high oxygen levels in the water.
68. Humans gave the brain its name. Therefore, theoretically, the human brain named itself.
69. Humans can theoretically survive on a diet entirely composed of nothing but potatoes and butter.
70. Over thinking causes the human mind to create negative scenarios and or replay painful memories.
71. According to Albert Einstein if the honey bees were suddenly disappeared from the earth, humans would see an apocalypse with in 4 years.
72. If humans were able to hear frequencies lower than 20 Hz, we would hear our muscles moving.
73. Human breast milk naturally contains many of the same cannabinoids found in marijuana, known to be vital for proper human development.
74. Due to radioactivity, the area around Chernobyl will not be safe for human habitation for 20, 000 years.
75. A wake of about 30 vultures can skeletonize a human corpse in less than five hours.
76. Humans share 60% of their DNA with a banana.
77. On the Moon, it would be possible for humans to walk on water.
78. Corn used to be a bitter fruit 19mm short – human manipulation changed it to the size and taste we are used to today.
79. In Japan, they have lactation bars offering human breast milk $18 gets you a shot and $46 gets you the nipple.
80. Human trafficking is considered the third largest source of profits for organized crime, behind only drugs and guns.
81. Adult male chimps are six times stronger than a human.
82. Humans have been eating blood for centuries, some current recipes are: blood pancakes, blood sausage, blood soup, and blood pudding.
83. Humans are 80% genetically identical to cows.
84. Pigeons remember humans by face. Chase one away and it will avoid you during later encounters.
85. Potatoes absorb and reflect radio wave signals much the same way as the human body does.
86. The human brain will learn any word it hears 160 times in 14 minutes.
87. Substantial research shows that humans are much more proficient at understanding others than we are ourselves.
88. Some scientists believe dolphins should be treated as non human "people" with their rights to life. Unlike many animals, they are self aware
89. Humans sleep on average around three hours less than other primates.
90. The human race uses 15, 000, 000, 000, 000 watts of energy at any given moment.
91. Humans have a stronger bite force than gorillas.
92. Adult cats do not meow to communicate with each other. They only meow to communicate with humans and purr to those that they love.
93. During the first space walk in human history cosmonaut Alexei Leonov perspired so much that the sweat was sloshing around in his suit.
94. Male humans suffering through the symptomatic stage of rabies can sometimes uncontrollably ejaculate up to 30 times a day.
95. Australian scientists have worked out how to kill malaria inside human cells at any life stage.
96. It takes 300 years for a human to count to 10 billion out loud.
97. Blind people smile despite having never seen someone smile before. it is just a natural human reaction
98. Too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily.
99. Humans are killing 1, 776 animals for food every second.
100. An overload of stress can cause the human mind to temporarily shut down.