1. Talking to your mother has the same effect as a hug and can help reduce stress levels.
2. Sideburns are named after American Civil War General, General Burnside, who had huge sideburns connected by a mustache.
3. The word "thug" comes from 1350s India from the Hindi word "thag, " which means "deceiver" or "thief" or "swindler."
4. The number 1 film on IMDB, The Shawshank Redemption, was actually a huge box office flop!
5. Hugh Jackman walked around Comic Con wearing his full Wolverine costume, and nobody noticed.
6. The people who come running to hug you after you haven’t seen them in awhile are my favorite type of people.
7. "The Office" was almost cancelled, but "The 40 Year Old Virgin" saved it by making Steve Carell a huge star.
8. Hugo Boss designed the Nazi uniforms.
9. If you ask for small things, then work up to big things, people are more likely to say yes than if you start off with a huge favor.
10. Hugh Jackman owns a coffee company that donates 100% of its profits to charity.
11. French thugs used a weapon that served as a revolver, a knife, and brass knuckles.
12. Studies show that parents tend to exaggerate how much joy they get from their children to justify the huge investment that kids require.
13. Hugh Hefner has a zoo license. Among his many pets are peacocks and spider monkeys.
14. Hugs can lower your blood pressure and reduce stress.
15. J.K. Rowling is the first person who lost her billionaire status because of giving huge sum of money in donations.
16. Each year, drug baron Pablo Escobar had to write off 10% of his cash holdings because of rats nibbling away at his huge stash of bank notes.
17. THE FACT THAT SOMEWHERE OUT THERE IN THE SEA IS A BIGASS SQUID THUGGIN HARD
18. Hugh Hefner has slept with over 2, 000 women.
19. Hugs that last over 20 seconds release a chemical in your brain called Oxytocin that makes you trust someone more
20. In 2002, Rupert Grint starred in a movie called "Thunderpants" about a boy whose superpower is producing huge farts.
21. Talking to your mom has the same effect as a hug and can help reduce stress levels. :)
22. Hugging and holding hands with someone special has been proven to instantly reduce stress.
23. Hugging and or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly.
24. Baller Thug that "made it" big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player
25. Koalas hug trees to cool off.
26. A survey says 41% of couples prefer a "hug and a kiss" over a romantic candlelit dinner as the most romantic gesture from their partner.
27. Martin Luther King Jr. was a huge Star Trek fan.
28. Seahorses give their partners a hug every morning during pregnancy.
29. Hugging and or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly
30. "Huggable Urns" are stuffed animals where you store the ashes of a loved one.
31. Huggies made a diaper that will tweet you when your baby soils themselves.
32. A loving hug from a special someone can be beneficial for the health of the heart.
33. People who receive frequent hugs get sick less often and recover more easily than those who do not hug often.
34. There is a “Hug Me” Coca Cola machine in Singapore which gives you a can of coke each time you hug it.
35. Hugs help to relieve emotional stress.
36. Hugging someone for 20 seconds triggers a chemical reaction in the human body that causes two people to trust each other more.
37. Physical touch makes you healthier. Studies show that massages, hugs, and hand holding reduces stress and boosts the immune system.
38. Empathy in young people has been decreasing since the 1980s and took a huge decline in the 2000s.
39. Hugh Jackman was once fired from 7 Eleven because he talked to customers too much.
40. Hugo Boss designed and manufactured uniforms for the Nazi Party.
41. According to the Wall Street Journal, the cockfighting market is huge: The Philippines has five million roosters used for exactly that.
42. A hug that lasts for 20 seconds releases oxytocin which can make someone trust you more.
43. Physical touch makes you healthier. Studies show that massages, hugs, and hand holding reduce stress and boost the immune system.
44. Ways to fight depression • Hug a tree. • Cuddle. • Hug a friend. • Text someone you care about. • Smile more. • Listen to music.
45. If someone truly loves you, they tend to hug you for at least 5 seconds or more.
46. Hugging or holding hands with someone special can instantly reduce stress.
47. In 2010, an Australian mother brought her premature son back to life with hugging and cuddling him for 2 hrs after doctors declared him dead
48. Smiling at old people to show them you’re not a teenage thug.
49. Famous billionaire Howard Hughes stored his own urine in large bottles.
50. In 1954, Bob Hawke was immortalized by the Guinness Book of Records for chugging 2.5 pints of beer in 12 seconds.