1. Jay Z, Busta Rhymes, DMX, and Notorious B.I.G were all schoolmates in George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School.
2. The inventor of the chocolate chip cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
3. In the US, there are 18.6 million empty homes and 3.5 million homeless people. That means that every homeless American can own 6 houses.
4. "Baby mops"are a one piece outfit with built in mops on the arms and legs that let your toddler clean the house while he/she crawls around.
5. A spa house in Japan is now offering Ramen noodle baths.
6. In the U.S., only 9% of dual income marriages share housework, childcare, and breadwinning evenly.
7. When a cat passed away in Ancient Egypt, every member of its household would shave their eyebrows off in mourning.
8. Omar Gonzalez — a man who jumped the White House —was concerned the atmosphere was collapsing and needed to inform the President.
9. There are more vacant houses than homeless people in the U.S.
10. Tabasco is the official hot sauce supplier to the British royal household. It’s also served aboard Air Force One.
11. Singapore has the world’s highest percentage of millionaires. One out of every six households has at least $1, 000, 000 US dollars.
12. The U.S. House of Representatives has an official mace that can be used to threaten unruly congressmen.
13. In 1917, Margaret Sanger was arrested and sentenced to a workhouse for establishing the first birth control clinic in the U.S.
14. Frank Underwood of "House of Cards" has Antisocial Personality Disorder, while his wife, Claire, has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
15. In 75% of American households, the women manage the money and pay the bills
16. The international Space Station is as roomy as a five bedroom house and travels at 17, 500 mph.
17. George Washington grew marijuana in his garden and President Obama brews his own Beer in the White House.. #presidents
18. Jay Z, Busta Rhymes, DMX, and Notorious B.I.G were all schoolmates in George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School.
19. They hate when I blast No Flex Zone on the White House intercom. But they need to be reminded.
20. The cost of college textbooks in the US has risen faster than the cost of healthcare, house prices and inflation.
21. A gay rights activist bought a house across the street from the Westboro Baptist Church and painted it to look like a gay pride flag.
22. Asian American households, on average, earn more than general U.S.households.
23. Summer nights in the Faroe Islands are so well illuminated that between May and July the lighthouses are turned off.
24. 92 percent of U.S. House and Senate members are Christian.
25. Does anyone else have a plastic bag full of plastic bags in their house, or is it just me?
26. Billionaire investor Warren Buffet lives in the same house he bought in 1958 for $31, 500.
27. Mark Zuckerberg purchased all four homes surrounding his house in order to ensure his privacy, for a total of $30 million.
28. The state of Idaho passed a resolution in its House of Representatives, praising Jared Hess for producing the film "Napoleon Dynamite."
29. An undercover investigation concluded that Amazon warehouse workers are at higher risk of mental and physical illness.
30. The Amazon "pickers" that find your order in the warehouse walk about 13 miles in one 10 hour shift.
31. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your wifi connects automatically.
32. It was calculated that the odds of a celestial body, like a meteor, landing on your house is 182, 138, 880, 000, 000 to 1.
33. Walt Disney gave his housekeeper Disney stocks every year for the holidays. She died a multi millionaire.
34. Houseflies younger than four days old don’t react to light and therefore won’t be attracted to your bug zapper
35. Milhouse from The Simpsons is allergic to honey, wheat, dairy, non dairy, mistletoe, holly, the red part of candy canes, & to his own tears.
36. House centipedes prefer to crawl on women than men.
37. IKEA actually sells entire houses.
38. President Teddy Roosevelt, an environmentalist, banned Christmas trees from the White House in 1912.
39. 52% of Americans cannot afford the house they are currently living in.
40. A typical slaughterhouse kills up to 1, 100 pigs every hour.
41. Amazon uses tiny robots in their warehouses that search for items, collect them and bring them to the shipping station.
42. An American threw a rat into a pile of burning leaves and it ran into his house while still ablaze and burnt his house down.
43. A lit candle causes more than 15, 000 house fires every year.
44. 41% of people surveyed said they would consider buying a house that has reported ghost sightings.
45. In 2013, a man bought a house next to his ex wife, just so he could install a giant hand in his garden, flipping her the middle finger.
46. Never step on spiders. You could be stepping on a female with eggs, and they’ll stick to your shoes and hatch all over your car and house.
47. One man converted a school bus into a moving house.
48. The dog who played Comet on "Full House" was the same dog who played "Air Bud."
49. African Wildcats were first domesticated 10, 000 years ago. They are the ancestors of modern housecats.
50. If a pet owner dies in their house, a dog will wait several days to eat the corpse – A cat will only wait two days.
51. Hyenas are more closely related to house cats than they are to dogs or wolves.
52. In Thailand, it is illegal to leave your house without underwear on.
53. The Savannah is a cross between a serval and a domestic house cat – You can own one as a pet in certain states.
54. There is a company in LA that provides "cuddle specialists" to come over to your house and cuddle with you.
55. The life of a housefly is only 14 days.
56. Winston Churchill wrote 3 books, saw 4 wars on 4 continents and was elected to the House of Commons all by the age of 26.
57. Most dust particles in your house come from dead skin.
58. The household wrench was invented by boxing heavyweight champion Jack Johnson in 1922.
59. A real estate agents rule of thumb: To estimate what a house will sell for, ask the owner what its worth and subtract 10%.
60. About 10% of U.S. households pay their bills in cash.
61. After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again.
62. Bill Gates' house was designed using a Macintosh computer.
63. Every 45 seconds, a house catches on fire in the United States.
64. In 1956, 80% of all U.S. households had a refrigerator, but only 8% of British households had one.
65. In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
66. In the White House, there are 13, 092 knives, forks and spoons.
67. Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40, 000 ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.
68. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
69. Nearly 10% of American households dress their pets in Halloween costumes.
70. The average housefly lives only two weeks.
71. The average housefly weighs 10 to 15 millionths of a pound.
72. The first household refrigerators cost about $16, 000, in today's money.