1. A pizza delivery is more likely to arrive to your home sooner than an ambulance in a case of an emergency.
2. China is home to 26 out of the 86 most populated cities in the world.
3. “Four walls does not mean ‘home’.”
4. “You are not my home anymore.”
5. In the US, there are 18.6 million empty homes and 3.5 million homeless people. That means that every homeless American can own 6 houses.
6. Too much homework can cause stress, depression, and even lower grades.
7. The Amazon is home to an estimated 390 billion trees and 16, 000 diverse tree species.
8. Portland is home to more strip clubs per capita than anywhere else in the country.
9. In 2015, an agoraphobic woman who had ventured outside only twice in 10 years briefly stepped out of her home and fell into an open manhole.
10. 89 percent strippers were raised in a religious home and 91 percent are still close with their parents.
11. Bangkok police arrested a 48 yr old man who broke into homes and stole panties since the last 30 yrs. 11, 000 panties were found in his home.
12. There is a fake village with fake shops and restaurants that is actually a care home for elderly dementia sufferers in the Netherlands.
13. In 1989, Deion Sanders hit a homerun in Major League Baseball and scored a touchdown in the NFL in the same week.
14. Students today spend more time on homework than ever in recorded history.
15. The average U.S. home receives 189 TV channels, yet consistently tunes in to an average of just 17.
16. Despite his profanity laced songs, Eminem does not allow swearing in his home.
17. 40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet.
18. In Sweden, where 4 out of 5 transactions do not use cash anymore, some homeless people started to carry credit card readers.
19. 10% of Americans own a smartphone but do not have broadband internet at home, according to research.
20. There are more vacant houses than homeless people in the U.S.
21. The city of Detroit, MI will pay you to move in to some of the abandoned homes there.
22. Before Sylvester Stallone sold the script for Rocky, he was homeless & sold his dog for $50. A week later, he bought his dog back for $3000.
23. Owning a cat at home reduces the risk of heart attack by 40% and stroke by 30%.
24. Working mothers today actually spend as much time taking care of their kids as stay at home moms did in the 1970s, according to research.
25. Russell Brand takes out homeless people for meals, just talks to them and tries to help them out.
26. Too much homework has a negative impact on the GPA of High School students. Feeling overworked in school also cause depression.
27. Around 1, 000 homeless people live in flood tunnels under Las Vegas
28. Students who do their homework by themselves instead of constantly asking for help get higher scores on tests, according to a study.
29. "Vas Madness" is a phenomenon where U.S. men get vasectomies that coincide with March Madness so they can stay home and watch the games.
30. A study found that 27% of teens change clothes, do homework, or change contact lenses while driving.
31. It costs more money to leave a homeless person on the street than it does to help them transition back into society and get a job.
32. Amazon’s profits for its entire existence are still less than what ExxonMobil takes home every 2.5 weeks. $AMZN $XOM
33. Babies grow up healthier with dogs in the home.
34. In San Francisco the homeless can take care of puppies and get paid for it.
35. SCIENCE DOESNT SLEEP HOMEBOY
36. On average, Americans move to a new home 11 times in their life.
37. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the middle class is taking home a smaller share of the overall income pie than ever before.
38. Home Alone came out in 1990 and left theaters summer of ’91.
39. There is a common Chinese idiom that states, "The ugly wife is a treasure at home."
40. On Friday, Oct 13, 1307, King Philip IV of France raided the homes of the Knights Templar, which is thought to be how fear of the date began
41. Before Steve Harvey became successful in his career, he was homeless for three years.
42. Some San Francisco buses are being transformed into showers for the homeless.
43. A homeless man was once given $100, 000 in cash and less than 6 months later he was completely broke and back to being homeless.
44. If they aged normally, Homer and Marge Simpson would be around 60 years old — Mr. Burns would be around 120 years old.
45. 39% of the United States’ homeless are under 18, and 40% of those homeless youths are LGBT.
46. Mark Zuckerberg purchased all four homes surrounding his house in order to ensure his privacy, for a total of $30 million.
47. Spending too much time doing homework can lead to chronic depression.
48. People who drink ultra light beer tend to prefer long term relationships and are most likely to be homebodies, according to a survey.
49. Nearly 4 in 10 Americans are afraid of walking alone at night within a mile of their home.
50. The movie "Home Alone" was released closer to the moon landing than it was to today.
51. Homer Simpson once had a theory that the universe was shaped like a donut, the theory has some validity according to cosmologists.
52. Marilyn Monroe got married at the age of 16 to avoid being shipped to another foster home.
53. why go out tonight when you can stay home and watch Harry Potter
54. According to a Simpson Family tree designed by Matt Groening, Mr. Burns is a distant relation of Homer.
55. Elijah Wood created his Lord of the Rings Frodo audition tape in his backyard with a homemade Hobbit costume.
56. Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team and went home to cry in his room.
57. My brother threw a party while our parents were gone. I got so drunk I called a cab to take me home.
58. During production, Toy Story 2 almost got wiped from the systems. The film was saved thanks to the director who took a copy home for kids.
59. There are 4 times more vacant homes in the U.S. than homeless people.
60. A graduate student mistook 2 unproved theorems that his professor wrote on the chalkboard for a homework. He solved both within a few days
61. "The Simpsons" was broadcast in Arabic — due to Islamic customs, Homer drank soda instead of beer.
62. Home Alone is the highest grossing comedy film of all time.
63. James Cameron was homeless when writing The Terminator, and sold the rights for $1, on the condition he could direct it.
64. The CEO of IKEA is very frugal and has been known to always fly coach, live in a modest home, and stays in inexpensive hotels.
65. If ants encounter a drunk comrade, they will carry them home to sleep it off.
66. A child growing up in the U.S. is more likely to have a pet than a live at home father.
67. In more than half of U.S. cities, it is illegal for homeless people to sit or lay on the sidewalk.
68. Today’s students spend more time on homework than other students have ever in recorded history.
69. Fires that occur at home kill more Americans than all natural disasters combined
70. Homer Simpson makes around $25, 000 a year at his power plant job.
71. Your teeth are home to around 10, 000 million bacteria per square cm.
72. Wolves can swallow food and not digest it, so they can puke it up for their children to eat at home
73. Chris Pratt was once homeless living in a tent.
74. A study by US scientists estimated that Santa would have to visit 822 homes a second to deliver all the world’s presents on Christmas Eve.
75. In an attempt to train dolphins to act like humans, a woman lived with a dolphin in a half flooded home for 2 weeks.
76. The “text me when you get home so i know you’re safe” kind of people are the kind of people i wanna be around
77. In West Virginia if you run over an animal, you can legally take it home and cook it for dinner!
78. China has 64 million vacant homes, including entire cities that are empty.
79. There is a cat in a Rhode Island nursing home that was able to predict 50 patient deaths and would curl up in bed with them till they passed
80. A study reveals that kissing your spouse good bye before leaving the home in the morning, can increase the amount of money you make.
81. Charlie Sheen once bought 2, 600 seats at a baseball game so he could catch a home run ball.
82. There are "No Place Like Home" shoes with built in GPS which help guide you home by clicking your heels together three times.
83. Students today spend more time doing homework than ever in recorded history.
84. There is a cat in a Rhode Island nursing home that was able to predict 50 patient deaths and would curl up in bed with them till
85. Cheating on more than 30% of your homework severely increases your chance of failure.
86. Referees tend to be biased in favor of the home team, even if they are not from that town.
87. The average American produces 10, 000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime: about the same amount of water as leaks from the average American home in a year.
88. 98% of British homes have carpeted floors. In Italy, only 2% do.
89. Michael Phelps has a street named after him in his hometown of Baltimore, Maryland.
90. The average home creates more pollution than does the average car.
91. To sell your home faster, and for more money, paint it yellow.
92. Your home is ten times more likely to have a fire than be burglarized.