1. Some people are actually afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Cherophobia
2. Boy: I want to be a super hero. Guess what I want my name to be.
Girl: Superman? Batman? Ironman?
Boy: No, Yourman
3. Wasps emit an "alarm pheromone" when you kill them, summoning the rest of their colony.
4. The rise of the American superhero coincides with the rise of Nazi Germany.
5. Today is National Super Hero Day!
6. Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because “something tragic” will happen.
7. Seattle is protected by an MMA fighter that dresses as a superhero and fights crime vigilante style under the pseudonym "Phoenix Jones."
8. A dolphin named Pelorus Jack regularly guided ships in New Zealand through treacherous waters until his disappearance in 1912.
9. The effect love has on your brain is similar to drug addiction, especially cocaine, heroine and meth.
10. In 1898 Bayer introduced diacetylmorphine, marketed as a cure for morphine addiction and cough suppressant. The drug is now known as Heroin.
11. Male war heroes who have received medals are more attractive to females than typical soldiers, according to several studies.
12. Around 23% of people who try heroin become dependent on it.
13. Kurt Cobain suffered an unknown stomach problem that led to his heroin addiction, which was one of the sources that influenced his music.
14. Hero Syndrome is the condition where a person will intentionally create a dangerous situation just so they can “be a hero” and resolve it.
15. Bacon affects the brain the same way as cocaine and heroin, overloading pleasure centers in the brain
16. The Black Panther is the richest superhero out of all the Marvel and DC characters, with an estimated value of $500 billion.
17. Hero Syndrome is the condition where a person will intentionally create a dangerous situation just so they can "be a hero" and resolve it.
18. The song "Hero" was meant for Gloria Estefan but it went to Mariah Carey.
19. Standing like a superhero for as little as two minutes configures our brains to cope well in stressful situations.
20. Satanists believe that the devil is a freethinking hero who rejected a capricious, domineering ruler in favor of free will.
21. Marvel and DC trademarked the word "superhero" in the 1960s.
22. 20 percent of U.S. soldiers in Vietnam had become addicted to heroin during the Vietnam War.
23. A bank robber known as Pretty Boy Floyd was a public hero for destroying the mortgages of many Oklahoma citizens.
24. In the mid 90s, dressing like a heroin addict was in high fashion. The look was referred to as "heroin chic."
25. Charlize Theron was discovered when she got into a shouting match with a bank teller and a talent agent in line behind her was impressed.
26. Eleutheromania is an intense obsession with freedom.
27. Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
28. Bayer, the company that produces aspirin, used to sell commercialized heroin.
29. 1 honey bee queen rules over 20, 000–40, 000 individuals & mates w/ about 12 different males. She controls them by releasing pheromones
30. Herons can hold feathers in their mouths to use as a lure to catch fish.
31. Prescription drugs kill more people than heroin and cocaine combined.
32. In the US today, prescription painkillers kill more Americans than heroin and cocaine combined.
33. Some people are actually afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Cherophobia
34. Alcohol Definition: Your best friend, and kid friendly. Sentence: Drink alcohol, become a superhero.
35. Marvel has a superhero named Throg. He is a frog that has the power of Thor.
36. In the Netherlands, heroin addicts are given free heroin at clinics three times a day.
37. Aerosmith have made more money from Guitar Hero than from any of their albums.
38. Caffeine is made of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen: the same as cocaine, thalidomide, nylon, TNT and heroin.
39. In 1897, Bayer, who is the maker of Aspirin, marketed the drug heroin.