Published : 2014-12-23 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
22 Amazing height facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random height facts.
1. Your height is generally determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
2. Studies have shown that people who have a fear of heights perceive buildings to be much taller than they actually are.
3. If you fall from a great height, splay out in a "flying squirrel" position—the increased drag may slow you down enough to survive.
4. Spring cleaning has been linked with improved mood, decreased stress, and heightened creativity.
5. The Texas flag is the only state flag that is allowed to fly at the same height as the U.S. flag.
6. fleas can jump 100 times their height. niggas got mad hops
7. The U.S imprisons a much larger percentage of its black population than South Africa did at the height of apartheid.
8. Your height is generally determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
9. An ant can survive a fall from almost any height, because their terminal velocity would never be high enough to injure them.
10. Your height is usually determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
11. At the height of their success, the Medellin Cartel spent $2, 500 per month on rubber bands for their bricks of cash.
12. The Gerenuk, a species of antelope, can stand on 2 legs to achieve heights up to 8 feet to reach food.
13. People who smoke marijuana get the munchies because they have a heightened sense of smell.
14. Altophobia or Acrophobia is known as the fear of heights.
15. The bison is the largest land mammal native to the Western Hemisphere, reaching heights of over 6 feet and weighing more than 750 pounds.
16. When you really love someone, age, distance, height and weight are just numbers
17. Fleas can jump 50 100 TIMES their own body height! Also, they can accelerate 50 times faster than a space shuttle taking off!
18. There are five species of flamingo, ranging in height from under 32 inches to over 50 inches
19. 50% of humans stop growing in height when they reach 16 years of age.
20. Take your height and divide by eight. That's how tall your head is.
21. The height of a bowling pin is equal to its circumference.
22. When a giraffe's baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.