1. Hearing your name being called when no one has actually called your name is a likely sign of a healthy mind.
2. Being able to respond with sarcasm to a stupid question within seconds is literally a sign of a healthy brain.
3. Drinking beer actually gives you a healthy dose of silicon, which helps strengthen your bones and teeth.
4. Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once. Naps are healthy!
5. In 1991, a brain dead woman was kept on life support and later had a healthy baby.
6. Psychology states that forgetting is key to a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
7. Psychology states that hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is a sign of a healthy mind.
8. Hearing your name being called, when no one has actually called your name, is a likely sign of a healthy mind.
9. Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 years to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
10. 23.5 million Americans live in food deserts, areas devoid of ready access to healthy foods.
11. An owl has three eyelids: one for blinking, one for sleeping and one for keeping the eye clean and healthy.
12. A pack of wolves or a black bear is no match for a healthy adult moose.
13. Many ancient Egyptian pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy, likely due to a sugary diet of alcohol, bread and honey.
14. Calling obesity a disease causes obese people to be less motivated to lose weight and make healthy choices, according to a study.
15. There is a disease called "Sudden unexpected death syndrome" where the heart of a seemingly healthy adult just stops for no reason.
16. It is more healthy to sleep in the nude than with clothes on.
17. Those who watch cooking shows, follow the recipes, and cook often are more unhealthy than those who simply watch cooking shows.
18. Forgetting is important for a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
19. Sleeping in the fetal position provides the body with optimum blood circulation for a healthy sleeping session
20. If a dentist make their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should I trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
21. Sarcasm enables the human brain to remain healthy and efficient in terms of problem solving
22. Drinking beer actually helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon.
23. A survey found that media images of black women fell into 1 of 4 categories: Angry Black Woman, Baby Momma, Uneducated Help, or Unhealthy.
24. The World Health Organization says a healthy amount of sugar a day should be 25 grams, or one Snickers bar.
25. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression & reduces risk of cancer. Which is why a sense of humor is attractive & HEALTHY!
26. Ironically, hearing someone call out your name when no one has actually called your name is a sign of a healthy mind.
27. Brushing your hair with 100 strokes a day will not make it shiny and healthy — the built up friction will actually damage it.
28. Crying is good for your health, flushing unhealthy bacteria out of your body, strengthening the immune system and relieving stress.
29. Sick animals will pretend to be healthy if the opportunity to mate presents itself.
30. Drinking beer helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon
31. According to one study, homophobic people die 2 and a 1/2 years earlier than an equally healthy person of the same age.
32. Hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is likely a sign of a healthy mind.
33. People suffering from depression may actually have a more accurate perception of reality than those with healthy minds.
34. If a dentist makes their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should we trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
35. Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm within seconds of a stupid question is a sign of a healthy brain.
36. Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 yrs to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
37. Adding Vodka to your shampoo can actually help cleanse the scalp, keeping hair strong and healthy.
38. Eating more carrots and tomatoes can give you a healthy looking tan.
39. Avocados, raspberries, almonds, broccoli, spinach, salmon are among the healthiest foods on the planet! Be Healthy.
40. Hearing your name being called, when no one has actually called your name, is a likely sign of a healthy mind
41. Gardening is said to be one of the best exercises for maintaining healthy bones.