1. The World Health Organization has declared tanning beds to be as dangerous as mustard gas and arsenic.
2. The cost of college textbooks has risen 812% in the past 30 years – More than healthcare, housing prices, and college tuition.
3. Starbucks pays more for employee health insurance than it pays for coffee
4. Farting can help reduce high blood pressure & is good for your health.
5. Broccoli is one of the healthiest foods to eat on this planet.
6. Hearing your name being called when no one has actually called your name is a likely sign of a healthy mind.
7. Being able to respond with sarcasm to a stupid question within seconds is literally a sign of a healthy brain.
8. Research has found that people who eat mostly whole foods (minimally processed foods) tend to have better mental health.
9. Drinking beer actually gives you a healthy dose of silicon, which helps strengthen your bones and teeth.
10. Smoking cigarettes is horrible for your skin and body overall health. #QuitSmoking
11. Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once. Naps are healthy!
12. In 1991, a brain dead woman was kept on life support and later had a healthy baby.
13. Psychology states that forgetting is key to a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
14. Psychology states that hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is a sign of a healthy mind.
15. Traveling is good for you it promotes brain health and decreases your risk of heart attack and depression.
16. Hearing your name being called, when no one has actually called your name, is a likely sign of a healthy mind.
17. Traveling is good for you it promotes brain health and decreases your risk of heart attack and depression.
18. Daylight Saving Time costs the U.S. an estimated $434 million in lost productivity and decreased health.
19. Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 years to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
20. 23.5 million Americans live in food deserts, areas devoid of ready access to healthy foods.
21. Eating only a few carrots can vastly improve the health of overweight children.
22. Dancing has been scientifically proven to make you healthier and smarter.
23. Research has suggested that suppression of one’s natural behavior is linked with poorer health.
24. An owl has three eyelids: one for blinking, one for sleeping and one for keeping the eye clean and healthy.
25. A pack of wolves or a black bear is no match for a healthy adult moose.
26. Many ancient Egyptian pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy, likely due to a sugary diet of alcohol, bread and honey.
27. Good dancing is indicative of superior health and reproductive potential, which is why people are attracted to talented dancers.
28. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, the healthiest possible choice would be breast milk.
29. Calling obesity a disease causes obese people to be less motivated to lose weight and make healthy choices, according to a study.
30. Scientists believe that untidy and unmade beds are healthier for us than neat and made beds.
31. There is a disease called "Sudden unexpected death syndrome" where the heart of a seemingly healthy adult just stops for no reason.
32. A man once robbed a bank for $1 so he could be arrested and sent to jail for free medical health care.
33. It is more healthy to sleep in the nude than with clothes on.
34. Couples that sleep together are healthier.
35. The cost of college textbooks in the US has risen faster than the cost of healthcare, house prices and inflation.
36. Europe has banned more than half the cosmetics Americans use on a daily basis due to health risks.
37. Those who watch cooking shows, follow the recipes, and cook often are more unhealthy than those who simply watch cooking shows.
38. Babies grow up healthier with dogs in the home.
39. Dancing has been scientifically proven to make you healthier & smarter.
40. Forgetting is important for a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
41. Recent studies have failed to find any link between lifetime use of psychedelic drugs and poor mental health.
42. Sleeping in the fetal position provides the body with optimum blood circulation for a healthy sleeping session
43. Coffee has 51 scientifically proven health benefits.
44. If a dentist make their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should I trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
45. Sarcasm enables the human brain to remain healthy and efficient in terms of problem solving
46. Drinking beer actually helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon.
47. The healthiness of the foods we eat decreases by 1.7% for every hour that passes in the day.
48. A survey found that media images of black women fell into 1 of 4 categories: Angry Black Woman, Baby Momma, Uneducated Help, or Unhealthy.
49. The World Health Organization says a healthy amount of sugar a day should be 25 grams, or one Snickers bar.
50. Women are up to 40% more likely than men to develop mental health problems.
51. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression & reduces risk of cancer. Which is why a sense of humor is attractive & HEALTHY!
52. Studies have shown that the average person believes he or she will live a longer and healthier life than the average person.
53. Having a childlike sense of wonder promotes good health, slows down our perception of the passage of time, and encourages collaboration.
54. 19% of surveyed transgender people have been denied health care due to their transgender or gender non conforming status.
55. Ironically, hearing someone call out your name when no one has actually called your name is a sign of a healthy mind.
56. Mothers of twins have longer, healthier lives, according to a study.
57. Researchers found that having compassion helps people to lead happier and healthier lives.
58. Brushing your hair with 100 strokes a day will not make it shiny and healthy — the built up friction will actually damage it.
59. STDs cost the U.S. health care system $17 billion every year.
60. 1.5 million children die every year from diseases preventable by vaccines according to the World Health Organization.
61. Crying is good for your health, flushing unhealthy bacteria out of your body, strengthening the immune system and relieving stress.
62. Stable, long term relationships lead to better emotional and physical health, according to a study.
63. Being racist can be detrimental to your health.
64. Having negative friends is linked to depression, low self esteem, insomnia and anxiety. Positive friends promote overall good health.
65. Sick animals will pretend to be healthy if the opportunity to mate presents itself.
66. Mucophagy, or eating your own boogers, strengthens the immune system and children who do this are healthier and happier than their peers.
67. Studies have shown that apple cider vinegar may help lower glucose levels and blood pressure and improved heart health.
68. Drinking beer helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon
69. Men and women are more likely to exercise more and stop smoking if their significant other joins them in becoming healthier.
70. The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other country, yet its life expectancy is below average.
71. According to one study, homophobic people die 2 and a 1/2 years earlier than an equally healthy person of the same age.
72. The Catholic Church is the largest non governmental provider of health services in the world.
73. Hand washing could save more lives worldwide than any vaccine, according to a study by the World Health Organization.
74. A bad marriage is much worse for your health than being single.
75. A baseball player only needs to spend one day in the major leagues to earn free healthcare for life.
76. Breathing the air in Beijing has the same health risks as smoking 21 cigarettes a day.
77. Hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is likely a sign of a healthy mind.
78. Kissing is healthier than shaking hands.
79. Hospitals that resemble living rooms have been shown to improve health.
80. The US spends more on healthcare as percentage of GDP than any other country in the world.
81. A loving hug from a special someone can be beneficial for the health of the heart.
82. People suffering from depression may actually have a more accurate perception of reality than those with healthy minds.
83. A man once robbed a bank for $1 so he could be arrested and get free health care.
84. 6 million lives were saved by Bill Gates with vaccines and better healthcare.
85. If a dentist makes their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should we trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
86. The UK spent the equivalent of $15.8 billion USD in a health service computer system that failed and was shut down in 2013.
87. Ben Franklin needed help to sign the Constitution due to his poor health. As he did so, tears streamed down his face.
88. Correction: Traditional Chinese Medicine believes that Rhino horns have health benefits. There is no evidence that this is true.
89. Having negative friends is linked to depression, lowered self esteem, insomnia & anxiety. Positive friends promote good overall health.
90. Physical touch makes you healthier. Studies show that massages, hugs, and hand holding reduces stress and boosts the immune system.
91. Not having friends carries higher risk of death than obesity, and also has the equivalent health risk of smoking fifteen cigarettes daily.
92. Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm within seconds of a stupid question is a sign of a healthy brain.
93. Women who prefer to have more male friends than female friends are happier, healthier and tend to live longer.
94. Raising your voice at children cause long term damage to their emotional health.
95. Dating an awkward person is less stressful. You laugh more and have more fun which improves quality of life and overall health.
96. Writing down your emotions has concrete health benefits Studies have found that expressive writing helps physical wounds heal, as well.
97. Eating carbohydrates, specifically grains, can be harmful to your brain health.
98. Summer is the best time to conceive for the healthiest baby.
99. Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 yrs to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
100. Avocados, raspberries, almonds, broccoli, spinach, salmon are among the healthiest foods on the planet!