1. Like human babies, chihuahuas have a soft spot on their heads.
2. Cure for headaches :
Take a lime, cut it in half, and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.
3. Energy drinks can actually cause cavities, headaches, miscarriages, and possibly death.
4. If you have a song stuck in your head, one of the best ways to get it out of your head is to chew gum, according to a study.
5. African lions are headed toward extinction and may be wiped out soon.
6. King Tut had his own personal nose picker whom he hired for the low price of three head of cattle, food and lodging.
7. Redheads typically take longer to go gray.
8. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
9. Cats �Headbutt� people because they make them feel safe, or they trust them.
10. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn�t trying.
11. The death of the Pope used to be confirmed by striking him in the head with a silver hammer.
12. That pleasurable tingling sensation in the head and scalp when someone whispers is called Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR).
13. The sun’s core is so hot that a piece of it the size of a pinhead would give off enough heat to kill a person 160 kilometres away.
14. Police cited a man in Ohio for warning motorists with his sign that read Check point ahead! Turn now!
15. Ever since he met Jay Z, Ja Rule writes his rhymes in his head.
16. If you search for 241543903 in Google images, you will find a lot of pictures of people with their heads in the freezer.
17. A Hogshead is 8 cubic feet and was referenced in the Beatles song, "Being For the Benefit of Mr Kite."
18. In the comics, Popeye originally derived his great strength from rubbing the head of the Whiffle Hen.
19. Nicolas Cage once bought a two headed snake for protection. Later, he donated it to a zoo.
20. Stress can result in more headaches as a result of the body rerouting blood flow to other parts of the body.
21. A full head of human hair (about 150, 000 strands) is strong enough to support the weight of 2 full grown elephants.
22. Iguanas have a third eye on top of their head that only detects light, dark, and movement.
23. Redheads require up to 20% more anesthesia to be knocked out (compared to people of other hair colors)
24. People are more likely to tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of the left. It just feels nicer.
25. As you become close to someone, you can hear their voice in your head when you read their texts.
26. Every time you look back, you just missed an opportunity that lies ahead.
27. If you start to feel light headed after you stood up too quickly, tighten your abs super hard.
28. A chicken named Mike lived for 18 months after his head was cut off.
29. being called "my girl" or "princess" or getting forehead kisses or being held at the waist or having their hands run through your hair UGH
30. George W. Bush was the head cheerleader at his high school.
31. There is a condition called Exploding Head Syndrome.
32. Grab her booty
Kiss her forehead
Call her beautiful
33. It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret. Jackie Joyner Kersee
34. Solitary confinement can cause brain damage so profound that it is comparable to a traumatic head injury.
35. That awkward when you already said 'Moment' in your head before you even read this.
36. Brunettes have fewer hairs on their head than their blonde and redheaded counterparts.
37. Red hair is the rarest human hair color. Only 1 to 2 percent of the population are red heads.
38. "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." Nelson Mandela
39. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
40. A company called Neurowear is developing headphones that read your brainwaves and select music based on your state of mind.
41. There are more head and spinal injuries from cheerleading than all other high school and college sports combined.
42. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
43. You can implant a camera on the back of your head as your third eye.
44. Hitler never knew how to drive – However, he spearheaded the development of the Volkswagen car.
45. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
46. Pee shy? Start multiplying random numbers in your head. The same part of the brain controls both tasks and will help you get it started.
47. Tilting your head to the right and slightly up makes you look more attractive. Tilting it to the right makes you look more intelligent.
48. If someone flashes their brights, it means there is a cop ahead. If they flick their lights on and off, it means your lights are off.
49. You are more likely to die from the accidental detonation of a nuclear warhead than you are a commercial airliner accident.
50. If you heated the head of a pin to the temperature of the center of the Sun, it will kill anyone within 1, 000 miles of it.
51. Scientists estimate that a human head remains conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it has been decapitated.
52. Rubbing a banana peel on your forehead can help cure a headache.
53. If you ever get trapped underwater in your car, use your carseat headrest to break the window.
54. Place headphones in your nose and play music, your mouth will turn into a speaker.
55. How to lose weight: Turn your head to the left, and then turn it to the right. Repeat this exercise whenever offered food.
56. People who conceal big secrets are more likely to suffer headaches, back pain, and nausea.
57. When the moon is directly over your head, you weigh slightly less.
58. A man once broke 46 toilet seats over his head and set a world record.
59. Exploding head syndrome is a sleep disorder in which subjects experience loud bangs in their head similar to bombs exploding.
60. On average, men rank humor, intelligence, and niceness ahead of physical appearance.
61. A 2002 study found that redheads require 20% more anesthesia than blondes or brunettes.
62. Al Qaeda has denounced ISIS for filming and broadcasting beheadings, claiming their tactics are "barbaric."
63. Hammerhead sharks eat stingrays; sometimes they can be found with stingers stuck on their heads.
64. When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.
65. A human head has the same density as watermelon.
66. Terry Balsamo, guitarist for the band Evanescence, gave himself a stroke by head banging too hard onstage.
67. Many sharks lay eggs, but hammerheads give birth to live babies that look like very small duplicates of their parents.
68. Male West Indian iguanas have head butting competitions to fight over females.
69. During the middle ages, talkative women were punished by being forced to wear metal cages on their heads.
70. Cuddling with loved ones releases oxytocin, a hormone which reduces stress and prevents nausea and headaches.
71. A flamingo can only eat when it’s head is upside down
72. A study found that cell phone radiation can cause insomnia, headaches and confusion.
73. In 1952, Mr. Potato Head became the first toy to be advertised on television in the U.S.
74. Young hammerheads are usually born headfirst, with the tip of their hammer shaped head folded back to make them more streamlined for birth.
75. A full grown, 2 headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey.
76. An 80 year old Russian once fought a bear with a mix of punches, kicks, and headbutts before the bear threw him off of a cliff. He survived.
77. Dr. Dre has made more money selling headphones than he did making music.
78. A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
79. The last official beheading by guillotine occurred in France in 1977.
80. No matter how many mistakes you make, or how slow you progress you’re still ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
81. If a song is stuck in your head, listening to the entire song on repeat can help get it out of your head.
82. Social bullying causes high blood pressure, abdominal pain, headaches and joint pain.
83. Collared peccaries greet one another by rubbing their head on each other’s rumps.
84. When bitten by a coral snake, a Texas man killed the snake by biting off the snake’s head and using the decapitated body as a tourniquet.
85. Cats “Headbutt” people because they make them feel safe, or they trust them.
86. Men with shaved heads are perceived as an inch taller and 13% stronger than men with hair.
87. Cats show trust by headbutting people.
88. Sometimes I wish I was 29 with my life figured out & sometimes I wish I was 5 with my whole life ahead of me and not a care in the world.
89. If you stood on the equator of Mars, the temperature would be 70 F at your feet, but 32 F at the top of your head.
90. Some teachers have their students play the "Heads Up, Seven Up" game so they can figure out who the cheaters are.
91. The praying mantis is the only insect that can turn its head without moving the rest of its body.
92. Most neanderthals were redheads.
93. The praying mantis is the only insect that can turn its head 360 degrees.
94. Paul Boyd, the creator of "Ed, Edd, and Eddy, " was shot in the head by a Vancouver police officer.
95. As children, redheads tend to have lower self esteem and feel more like outsiders than their peers.
96. Lego men have those little holes in the top of their head to allow air to pass through should a child ever get one stuck in their throat.
97. “Beats" by Dre headphones, which can sell for as much as $450, only cost about $14 to produce.
98. The past is behind, learn from it.
The future is ahead, prepare for it.
The present is here, live it.
99. I don’t think people understand how stressful it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself.
100. With the ability to sprint at speeds up to 40 mph even jackrabbits have a hard time staying ahead of a coyote.