1. Daniel Radcliffe broke over 80 wands while filming the Happy Potter movies because he used them as drumsticks.
2. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life, " is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
3. Some people are actually afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Cherophobia
4. Psychology says, you realize you love someone when you want them to be happy, even if its not with you.
5. I feel really happy when I see you.
6. Beauty is about living your life and being happy with yourself inside and out and not worrying about what people think of you.
8. Happy Star Wars Day... May the 4th be with you.
9. How to keep a girl happy:
1) Grab her butt
2) Buy her food
3) Cuddle with her
11. The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, and the present worse than it is.
12. Long term partners who live together are about three quarters as happy as those who are legally married, according to a study.
13. People who tweet while traveling are more likely to use happy terms like “lol” and “haha” with more frequency than others, a study found.
14. A person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world, someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
15. Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because “something tragic” will happen.
16. Happy people generally have a higher income than unhappy people.
18. Individuals with unpleasant moods are more attentive and critical of their surrounding environment than those who have happy moods.
19. Women feel more pressure to smile at the happy news of others more than men, according to a study.
20. The expression you make when you feel happy is exactly the same as when you feel “schadenfreude."
22. Only 6 percent of doctors today are happy with their jobs.
23. Out of the 403 episodes of “The Joy of Painting” with Bob Ross, 91% of them contain at least one "happy tree."
24. Extraordinary experiences can generate unhappy feelings because others in your ordinary social group are unable to relate to your stories.
25. Smiling, even in a bad mood, can immediately improve your mood because these muscles are enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
26. In Cambodia they serve a Pizza topped with marijuana and they named it "Happy Pizza"
27. Athletes perform better and take longer to hit the wall of exhaustion when they see happy faces instead of sad ones, according to research.
28. Pixar credits its success to its anti Disney approach: no songs, no happy village, no love story.
29. Female Facebook users are more likely to suffer from depression and are also known to be unhappy with their lives.
30. Act happy and others will want to be with you. People love happy people because they want to be happy themselves.
31. Today is International DNA Day. Scientific papers documenting the discovery of DNA were published on 4/25/1953. Happy DNA Day!
32. Happy International Day of Happiness!
33. When female servers draw a happy face on the bill, their tips increase by 20%.
34. Happiness is instantly contagious; and you can easily become a happier person by simply surrounding yourself with others who are happy.
35. Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy and think of all the reasons you have to be happy instead
37. The Curiosity Mars Rover sings "Happy Birthday" to itself every year on August 5th, which is when it landed on Mars.
38. Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy and think of all the reasons you have to be happy instead.
39. Grab a banana for breakfast! They are known as a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and or depression.
40. Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss – He would have been 111 years old today!
41. So many people exist without ever knowing what it means to live, to actually be happy with who they are.
42. "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things." Albert Einstein
43. Psychologists say: The person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest.
44. "Most of us are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be." Abraham Lincoln
45. Eating chocolate makes you happy because it contains phenylephylamine the same hormone the brain triggers when you fall in love.
46. Smiling, even in a bad mood, will immediately improve your mood. Using these muscles is enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
47. If you rely on others to make you happy, you will never be happy. Happiness is something only you are responsible for.
48. Guinea pigs purr when they are happy.
49. It is a proven fact that both angry and happy people tend to share a common trait: optimism.
50. Eating avocados boost serotonin levels, which is can help you be happy and relieve depression.
51. According to a study, humans worldwide use more happy words than sad words.
52. Never make a decision when you are angry, never make a promise when you are happy.
53. When two people embrace or cuddle, their brains release oxytocin, making them feel happy and more connected.
54. Unhappy people are often consumed by peer comparison.
55. People are least happy when they are commuting to work.
56. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
57. Honeymoon The brief, happy period after a marriage.
58. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life, " is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
59. An international study found that people are least happy at the age of 46.
60. Psychology says, being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.
61. Sad music triggers chills more than happy music.
62. Unhappy people require more sleep than those who are satisfied with their lives.
63. Studies have found that a parent is only as happy as their least happy child.
64. Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
65. If you act happy and excited when you first meet people, they will act the same way toward you.
66. In the Spongebob Squarepants S8 episode “Are You Happy Now?” Squidward tries to hang himself.
67. Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.
68. Spend life with those who make you happy, not who you have to impress
69. respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer makes you happy.
70. 90% of Irish women are unhappy with their legs
71. You can’t change how people feel about you, so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.
72. Happy people prefer to have deeper conversations.
73. In a study of people with Down syndrome, 99% of those surveyed indicated that they were happy with their life.
74. Someone else is happy with less than what you have.
75. 80% of people think that happy holiday memories are more important than money.
76. Depressed people are likely to get colds more often while happy and energetic individuals get sick less often.
77. You are responsible for your own happiness. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed.
78. Researchers used face recognition software to determine that the Mona Lisa is 83% happy, 9% disgusted, 6% fearful, and 2% angry.
79. 60% of girls are unhappy with the way they look.
80. Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
81. Simply looking at fast food logos can make people impatient and unhappy, a new study shows.
82. Psychology says, pretending to be happy when you are in pain, is just an example of how strong you are as a person.
84. People will always disappoint you, to remain happy you must learn how to forgive, forget and move on.
85. It is now 2015 in every country of the world Happy New Year to all : )
86. Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything. Happy New Year!
87. 365 New Days 365 New Chances. Wishing You all a Very Happy New Year 2015 !
88. 53% of 13 year old girls in the U.S. are unhappy with their bodies. It increases to 78% by age 17.
89. 76% of the time, the people who are always trying to cheer others up are unhappy themselves.
90. People who are sad are likely to spend more money than those who are happy.
91. Research shows that being continuously sleep deprived makes you dumb, irritable, distracted, unhappy, and fat.
92. The person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest.
93. Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.
94. Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want.
95. New York is currently the most unhappy city in America.
96. How to play happy birthday on your phone.
97. Some people are actually afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Cherophobia
98. If you are always worried about what others think of you, you will never be happy.
99. I miss how happy I used to be when I was a little kid.
100. Psychology says, the person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest..