1. Playing video games increases creativity, enables more detailed sight, improves concentration and makes people happier.
2. Psychology says that listening to upbeat and cheerful music makes you perceive your surroundings as happier.
3. Studies have shown that expressing gratitude to others has been shown to make people happier.
4. Listening to music at high volumes can make a person calmer, happier and more relaxed.
5. Those who spend more time in the sun are happier, more optimistic and less likely to suffer from depression.
6. People who have the ability to forgive others are generally happier and have a longer life expectancy
7. If you drink enough water in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day.
8. You’re as much as eight times more likely to be happier if you cuddle regularly with your partner.
9. Taller people are happier than shorter people. They also earn more money.
10. A study found that morning people are happier and more satisfied with life overall than night owls.
11. Happiness is instantly contagious; and you can easily become a happier person by simply surrounding yourself with others who are happy.
12. Smile before answering the phone. It will make you sound happier and improve quality of conversation.
13. The less you give a f***, the happier you’ll be
14. Dogs can sense sadness in humans and will often attempt to make their owners happier by initiating cuddling.
15. People who walk at a quicker pace are generally seen as more confident and happier than those who walk at a slower pace.
16. A study found that people who volunteer are happier with their work life balance than those who do not.
17. Researchers found that having compassion helps people to lead happier and healthier lives.
18. Conservatives are more likely to be happier than liberals because they are less likely to recognize injustice in the world.
19. Recent study shows that Facebook helps people feel connected, but it doesn’t make them happier.
20. Attractive people are more likely to be happier.
21. Researchers have found that talking to strangers can make you happier.
22. The happier you are, the more antibodies your body generates – up to 50 percent more!
23. Mucophagy, or eating your own boogers, strengthens the immune system and children who do this are healthier and happier than their peers.
24. The less you give a damn, the happier you will be.
25. People who frequently feel thankful are happier, sleep better, earn more money and better resist disease, studies show.
26. Facebook makes people depressed because it leads them to believe that their friends and family are happier than they actually are.
27. Conservatives are happier than liberals.
28. Facebook makes people depressed because it leads them to believe that their friends & family are happier than they actually are.
29. Disagreeable, grumpy people earn more money, but agreeable, friendly people are happier.
30. Listening to music at high volumes makes a person calmer, happier and more relaxed.
31. Women who prefer to have more male friends than female friends are happier, healthier and tend to live longer.
32. You are what you eat. People who enjoy sweets like chocolate tend to be more generous, happier, selfless and open minded.
33. The less you care, the happier you are.
34. People who regularly help others are significantly happier and less likely to become depressed as they get older.
35. Happier people tend to be more gullible.
36. If you drink enough fluids in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day.
37. People with more selfies are happier with their lives overall.
38. When we pet our pets, oxytocin is released in our brains, making us feel happier.
39. Happier countries also tend to have higher suicide rates.
40. The happier you are, the less sleep you require to function in everyday life. Sadness increases the urge to sleep more.
41. Lovers that sculpt each other into better people tend to be happier.