1. The hair dryer was the offspring of two unrelated inventions, the vacuum cleaner and the blender.
2. Thomas Jefferson invented the swivel chair and sat on the first one while writing much of the Declaration of Independence.
3. Instagram: Selfie of a girl who just dyed her hair with a caption that says "Change is good"
4. if you play with my hair voluntarily you are very special to me
5. Eating onions and garlic will help your hair grow.
6. People actually spend $42.5 billion per year trying to color gray hair. Americans spend less than this every year on diet products.
7. Over thinking can cause hair loss.
8. In 2010, a black Nigerian couple gave birth to a blue eyed, blond haired white baby in London.
9. Some old braids of Willie Nelson’s hair fetched $37, 000 at auction.
10. Toothbrushes were made using neck hair of wild boars till 1930s.
11. An online dating survey revealed that 81% of men preferred a woman with a relaxed and natural looking hairstyle as opposed to all glammed up
12. Having excessive body hair has been linked to having higher intellect.
13. In 2011, a straight British rugby player had a heart attack and woke up as gay and became hairdresser.
14. In 1960, Japanese Socialist Party chairman Inejiro Asanuma was assassinated during a televised debate. With a Samurai sword.
15. The average lifespan of an eyebrow hair is three to five months.
16. A full head of human hair (about 150, 000 strands) is strong enough to support the weight of 2 full grown elephants.
17. Redheads require up to 20% more anesthesia to be knocked out (compared to people of other hair colors)
18. As much as you may hate them, cold showers are much better for your hair and skin.
19. being called "my girl" or "princess" or getting forehead kisses or being held at the waist or having their hands run through your hair UGH
20. The more men there are in a society, the more hair they grow to attract mates, resulting in beards and long hair.
21. There are 450 hairs in an eyebrow
22. Blondes have a higher level of estrogen than brunette women or red haired women.
23. Strawberry blonde is the rarest type of blonde hair.
24. When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.
25. If you find a hair in your food, heavily salt it before sending it back to the kitchen to make sure you got a new order.
26. Having excessive body hair is linked to having higher intellect
27. A study found that brunettes are seen as more capable than other hair colors and often make more money as a result.
28. Brunettes have fewer hairs on their head than their blonde and redheaded counterparts.
29. Women of all hair colors and types tend to prefer men with dark hair.
30. Red hair is the rarest human hair color. Only 1 to 2 percent of the population are red heads.
31. Take a picture of yourself when your hair looks good. Show it to the barber next time you get a haircut. Perfect hair every time
32. Dogs that are small, elderly or short haired actually need sweaters for cold weather.
33. When ur hair won’t listen to you and its a mess and ur just like ????
I grew you myself???
I gave you life and this is how you repay me??
34. Hairspray will immobilize wasps and bees if you’re ever attacked by them
35. The hair on a polar bear is not white, but clear. They reflect light, so they appear white.
36. If you find a hair in your food and send it back to the kitchen, heavily salt it to make sure you got a new order
37. Thomas Jefferson invented the swivel chair and sat on the first one while writing much of the Declaration of Independence
38. Sitting straight upright in your chair is bad for your back. You should instead slouch at an angle of 135 degrees.
39. When 14 year old George Stinney was executed in the electric chair he was too short for the chair so he used his Bible as a booster seat.
40. Asian hair grows 30% faster than Caucasian hair, while people from Africa tend to have hair that grows slower.
41. Your hair will turn gray faster if you smoke.
42. Brushing your hair with 100 strokes a day will not make it shiny and healthy — the built up friction will actually damage it.
43. Adding vodka to your shampoo can strengthen your hair, prevent dry scalp, and stop dandruff
44. In early Germany, natural red hair was considered to be a sure sign that a woman was a witch.
45. Ancient Egyptians used to wear hair extensions.
46. 13% of women believe hair that is "too perfect" is a turn off, according to a study.
47. In the 19th century it was common to cut off some of your pubic hair and give it to a lover as a gift.
48. No one really knows for sure why we have armpit hair.
49. Trichophagia, or Rapunzel Syndrome, is the compulsive eating of hair.
50. Lions, tigers, and pumas rarely suffer from hairballs since their diet includes a fair amount of grass, as well as the bones of their prey.
51. "Werewolf syndrome" is a rare condition where thick dark hair grows all over the body, including the face.
52. Honeybees have hair on their eyes.
53. Pubic hair serves as an alert for potential mates that you are biologically prepared to procreate.
54. Pubic hair has a life expectancy of about three weeks.
55. Ringo Starr originally wanted to be a hairdresser.
56. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
57. If you cut off your testicles before you lose your hair, the lack of testosterone may allow your hair to grow and flourish.
58. You are more likely to be injured by a folding lawn chair than while riding a roller coaster.
59. The tendency to be pessimistic and negative is a genetic trait similar to hair and eye color. Some people are just born to be pessimistic.
60. Lion tamers use chairs because lions can only focus on one thing at a time and the 4 legs of the chair confuses them.
61. What girls look for in guys:
62. Sitting in chairs can arouse women.
63. The average fast food customer eats about 12 pubic hairs a year.
64. Having a large amount of hair on your body is linked to having higher intelligence
65. Men with shaved heads are perceived as an inch taller and 13% stronger than men with hair.
66. Blowing a hair dryer onto an insect bite relieves the itch within seconds.
67. Cats cough up about 180 hairballs during their lifetime
68. Sea otters have the thickest hair of any animal on earth. Each otter has about 800 million hairs on its body
69. Manatees have poor eyesight. They use their sense of touch to find food with sensitive hairs on their snouts
70. That awkward moment when a woman with fake hair, fake nails, fake butt, fake breasts, and drawn on eyebrows says she wants a "real" man.
71. The palms of your hands and the soles of your feet cannot tan or grow hair.
72. Earthworms’ bodies are made up of ring like segments called annuli. The annuli are covered in small hairs that help in moving and burrowing.
73. Human hair is used to make an additive found in the dough of pizza crusts and bagels.
74. Princess Diana spent almost $6, 284.80 a year to have her hair bleached.
75. Gorilla” comes from a Greek word meaning “a tribe of hairy women.”
76. Honeybees have hairs on their eyes to help them collect pollen
77. Adding Vodka to your shampoo can actually help cleanse the scalp, keeping hair strong and healthy.
78. The Hairy Frog is a frog species where the males grow hair like structures on their thighs.
79. Clothes shrink too small? Soak clothes in a mixture of hot water and hair conditioner for 5 minutes, to unshrink them.
80. Humans have the same number of hair follicles as chimpanzees.
81. Male monkeys lose the hair on their heads in the same way men do.
82. City dwellers have longer, thicker, denser nose hairs than country folks do.
83. Contrary to popular belief, hair does not grow back darker and thicker after it has been shaved.
84. During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.
85. Medical studies show that intelligent people have more copper and zinc in their hair.
86. Redheads require more anesthesia to 'go under' than other hair colors do.
87. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
88. The hair of an adult man or woman can stretch 25 percent of its length without breaking.
89. Until the 1960's men with long hair were not allowed to enter Disneyland.
90. Your hair grows faster in the morning than at any other time of day.