1. A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
2. Iron Man claims that his suit is made of a gold titanium alloy. In real life, that would make his suit weigh around 350 lbs.
3. All of the gold humans have mined is believed to have been placed there by meteorites.
4. According to some archaeologists, Cleopatra wore a gold mask every night to maintain her youthful looking skin.
5. The Golden State Fence Company was hired to build a part of the US Mexico border wall, and fined $5M for hiring illegal immigrant workers.
6. The poop from one million Americans could contain as much as $2.6 million in gold and silver, according to scientists.
7. 2% of people who jump off the Golden Gate Bridge survive the fall. One man even jumped off for "fun". #strangehobby
8. You can buy a gold pill for $425 and you will literally poop gold.
9. The current market value of a pot of gold is about $1, 258, 000.
10. If you jumped from the Golden Gate Bridge, you would hit the water at about 75 mph with a force of 15, 000 lbs. per square inch.
11. 94% of people who were prevented from jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge between 1937 and 1971 are still alive or died naturally.
12. The Olympic Gold metal is only 1.34% gold.
13. Kelly Osbourne had her wisdom teeth removed and dipped in gold – she kept one and gave the other to Ozzy as a gift.
14. Ellen DeGeneres was only the second woman to ever host the Oscars on her own. The first was Whoopi Goldberg.
15. On average, at least one suicide takes place every two weeks in the Golden Gate Bridge, making it the most popular place to commit suicide.
16. George Washington had gold, ivory, and animal teeth grillz.
17. Geologists believe that about half the unmined gold in the world is in South Africa.
18. Grillz Caps or fitting worn over ones teeth, either on top, bottom, or both. To be mostly made out of gold, silver, diamond, or platinum.
19. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will become pale
20. Whoopi Goldberg received her first name due to her bad flatulence while working on stage.
21. Pimps wear lots of gold jewelry bought at pawn shops to "re pawn" for bail money — when arrested, cash is confiscated, but jewelry is not.
22. The goldfish is the only animal that can see both infrared and ultraviolet light
23. The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred
24. Goldfish will not stop eating if there is food available, regardless of how full they are.
25. The Burj al Arab hotel in Dubai offers their guests 24 carat gold iPads for the duration of their stay.
26. Pokemon Gold and Silver were developed by a small team of only 4 programmers, which is why it took 3 and a half years to make.
27. Aurophobia is the fear of gold.
28. What girls look for in guys:
30. The Golden lion tamarin is a species of monkey that can be found sleeping in abandoned woodpecker nests.
31. Goldfish lose their color if kept in dim light. Similar to humans, they need sunlight to keep their pigment
32. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
33. Goldfish lose their color if kept in dim light. Similar to humans, they need sunlight to keep their pigment.
34. Golden orb weaver spiders can catch birds in their webs.
35. The oldest known goldfish lived to 43 years old.
36. The gold dissolved in the world's oceans is estimated to be worth $475 trillion: about 30 times the US public debt.
37. More gold is recoverable from a tonne of personal computers than from 17 tonnes of gold ore.
38. Three and a half Olympic swimming pools could hold all the gold ever mined in the world.
39. A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
40. All the pet hamsters in the world are descended from a single wild golden Hamster found in Syria in 1930.
41. Aluminum used to be more valuable than gold.
42. During the Gold Rush in 1849, some people paid as much as $100 for a glass of water.
43. Goldfish lose their color if they are kept in dim light or are placed in a body of running water, such as a stream.
44. Goldfish remember better in cold water than warm water.
45. One cubic foot of gold weighs more than 1, 200 pounds.
46. Pittsburgh is the only city where all major sports teams have the same colors: Black and gold.
47. The lifespan of the common goldfish is over 20 years.
48. The streets of Victor, Colorado, once a gold rush town, are paved with low grade gold.