1. Morphine is named after "Morpheus", the Greek god of dreams.
2. According to the Bible, God sent 2 bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a bald man.
3. A 2013 study found that people who believe they deserve more than others are more likely to be mad at God.
4. 1/4 of Americans think god helps decide the outcome of football games.
5. Nicki Minaj has only one tattoo—it says "God is always with you" in Chinese.
6. The senator of Nebraska tried to sue God.
7. God digit smash is so addicting
8. Not caring whether or not there is a god is called Apatheism.
9. "Lego" comes from the Danish phrase "leg godt, " which means "play well".
10. Wonder Woman was originally formed out of clay by her mother and brought to life by the Greek gods.
11. I think my parents consider me to be a god. Because they always ask me ridiculous questions that I don’t have the answer to.
12. In the classic movie “Godfather”, an orange is always seen somewhere in the scene before someone is killed.
13. In the Bible God kills over 2 million people, Satan kills only 10.
14. The Little Mermaid’s Ariel and Greek demigod Hercules are second cousins.
15. Kim Jong Il kidnapped a well respected movie director and forced him to make a North Korean Godzilla knock off called "Pulgasari."
16. Iceland is building a temple to worship Odin, Thor, and other Norse gods, and the religion already has 2, 500 adherents.
17. According to a study on Academy Award speeches, Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
18. "Good bye" came from "God bye" which came from "God be with you"
19. Every year, 1, 000 letters arrive in Jerusalem addressed to God.
20. Before Easter represented the Resurrection of Christ, it was a pagan feast honoring Eostre, goddess of spring and offspring
21. There is a Greek god named Priapus – He has an enormous permanent boner.
22. One in four Americans believe that God decides who wins the Super Bowl.
23. A "Christian" Harry Potter fan fiction has been created that replaced all acts of magic with miracles from God.
24. 62% of people are regularly angry at God – Those most likely to be angry were women, young people, and highly educated people.
25. Everyone in the Simpsons has 4 fingers except for God and Jesus.
26. Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 film, "Godzilla."
27. God sometimes takes us into troubled waters not to drown us, but to cleanse us.
28. No color, no religion, no nationality should come between us, we are all children of God.
29. Every character in The Simpsons have 4 fingers, except for God and Jesus who have 5.
30. Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you. But simply to say thank you, for all I have.
31. 1 in 4 Americans think God helps decide the outcome of football games.
32. The Mayans would give the beating hearts of children and adults as sacrifice to their gods.
33. Hinduism worships over 33 million gods or demigods.
34. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism worship the same God, but in different ways.
35. If I black out I can usually wake up expecting an ungodly hangover, my body beat all to shit, and someone mad at me
36. The U.S. motto, 'In God We Trust', was not adopted as the national slogan until 1956.