1. A few of the major battle scenes in Braveheart had to be re filmed because several of the extras had on sunglasses and w...
2. Psychologist George Stratton in the 1890s wore glasses that made him see upside down. After 5 days his brain adapted & t...
3. Drinking a single glass of wine daily will add 10 lbs of body mass after a year.
4. Drinking a glass of water before a meal helps you eat less.
5. When you drink a glass of water, it has already been drunk by other people and animals, possibly several times over.
6. Drinking a cold glass of water in the morning will wake you faster than a cup of coffee.
7. It’s possible to make your laptop screen invisible to everyone except those who use 3D glasses.
8. It is illegal to refuse someone a glass of water in Arizona.
9. The new Facebook trend in Sweden is downing a glass of beer on camera in 30 sec and then challenge 3 friends to do the same within 24 hours.
10. Has it ever occurred to optimists and pessimists that the glass is refillable?
11. Ketchup flows out of a glass Heinz bottle at a rate of .028 miles per hour.
12. A pint of beer, a glass of wine, and a shot of vodka all contain almost the same amount of alcohol.
13. Scientists have treated a man they believe to be the first patient with internet addiction disorder brought on by overuse of Google Glass.
14. Bono wears sunglasses because he has glaucoma.
15. Lightning is hot enough to turn sand into glass
16. Lunar dust is actually composed of tiny bits of glass that will kill a human if the are exposed for too long.
17. If you ever drop glass, put a piece of bread on it. The consistency of the bread will pick up even the smallest shards.
18. If struck directly on sand, the heat of a lightning bolt can turn it into glass!
19. After the film "Top Gun" came out, sales of Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses increased by 40%.
20. When you find yourself looking in the fridge out of boredom, drink the biggest glass of water you can. This will stop the impulse hunger.
21. When you find yourself looking in the fridge out of boredom, drink the biggest glass of water you can. This will stop the impulse hunger
22. When glass breaks, the cracks move at speeds of up to 3, 000 miles per hour.
23. Coca Cola once contained an estimated 9 milligrams of cocaine per glass. In 1903, it was removed.
24. There are more atoms in a single glass of water than glasses of water in all the oceans on Earth.
25. The glass catfish earns its name from its transparent flesh. You can see through to its skeleton and internal organs.
26. One glass of champagne contains around 1 million bubbles.
27. Around 360 million glasses of champagne are consumed over the holidays.
28. Sunglasses were first worn by Chinese judges in the 12th century to hide their faces while questioning witnesses in court.
29. You can see the internal organs of the Nicaragua giant glass frog because it has transparent skin.
30. Drink a glass of ice cold water as soon as you wake up. It will boost your metabolism by up to 25%.
31. Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
32. A new taxi service picks up hungover partiers for work and gives them breakfast, mints, sunglasses, and oj.
33. “Without a struggle, there can be no progress.“ Frederick Douglass
34. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
35. Recycling one glass jar, saves enough energy to watch T.V for 3 hours.
36. A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball made of rubber.
37. A cow gives nearly 200, 000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
38. By recycling just one glass bottle, the amount of energy that is being saved is enough to light a 100 watt bulb for four hours.
39. During the Gold Rush in 1849, some people paid as much as $100 for a glass of water.
40. If you put a raisin in a fresh glass of champagne, it will rise and fall continuously.
41. In the original version of Cinderella the slipper was made out of fur, not glass.
42. The weight of air in a milk glass is about the same as the weight of one aspirin tablet.
43. When glass breaks, the cracks move faster than 3, 000 miles per hour.