1. Penguins only have one mate their entire life and sometimes they propose by giving their mate a pebble.
2. The state of Mississippi ranked 2nd in charitable giving in 2012, despite having the lowest per capita personal income in all of the US.
3. Men give more generously if the asker is an attractive woman and when they see other men giving big donations, a study finds.
4. Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 and not base 10, giving us 60 seconds in a minute, 360 degrees in a circle, etc.
5. A professor was once suspended from a top university following accusations that he “sighed” and was giving off "negative vibes."
6. Penguins’ eyes work better underwater than they do in the air, giving them superior eyesight to spot prey.
7. In 2011, a man from Minnesota was arrested for converting a vibrator into explosive device and giving it to his ex girlfriend as Xmas gift.
8. Switzerland is considering giving its citizen a yearly income simply for being alive.
9. If you think somebody is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. See if they correct you
10. Suspect someone’s giving you the wrong phone number? Read it back to them incorrectly If they correct you, it’s the real number.
11. J.K. Rowling is the first person who lost her billionaire status because of giving huge sum of money in donations.
12. Giving children constant and undue praise for their every accomplishment may make them into narcissists, according to a study.
13. Psychology says, no matter how angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.
14. Sometimes you got to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you’re wrong. It’s not giving up. It’s called growing up.
15. Switzerland is considering giving its citizens a yearly income simply for being alive.
16. Google is giving a $20 million prize to any private team that can land on the Moon by December 31st, 2016.
17. Season two is the only season of the TV series "Friends" where there is no episode on Thanksgiving Day.
18. On the list of the most painful experiences, "burnt alive" stands first followed by "giving birth".
19. Kissing is good for teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque dispersing bath.
20. When you watch football, your brain is mirroring the actions of the on screen athletes, giving you a self esteem boost.
21. According to the USDA, Super Bowl Sunday is the “second highest day of food consumption in the United States, after Thanksgiving.”
22. Germans are the most forgiving when it comes to infidelity with 35% of singles saying they could forgive their cheating partner.
23. Forgiving someone is easy, but being able to trust them again is a totally different story.
24. Never give up on someone who kept you from giving up on yourself.
25. ISIS released a Youtube video that showed jihadist militants recruiting young boys by giving them ice cream and cotton candy.
26. Forgiving others can help you to move on from the past and release yourself from negative emotions and thoughts.
27. Shit gets old. You get tired of trying to work things out. You get tired of giving chances. Sometimes you just have to let people go.
28. Psychology says no matter how angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.
29. If you think somebody is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. See if they correct you.
30. 3 out of every 1, 000 women experience an orgasm while giving birth.
31. Asking for forgiveness causes the recipient to be more forgiving in the future.
32. Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy.
33. The commercial turkeys served at T giving come from Mexico where they were discovered during the Spanish Conquest &
34. No female wants to start over with a new guy. Telling secrets, giving her body away. Falling all over again. Too much.
35. A man was once arrested for giving women butt lifts using tire sealant, cement mix, and super glue.
36. Tip: If you think somebody is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. See if they correct you.
37. Penguins only have one mate their entire life and “propose” by giving their mate a pebble.
38. The Christmas song “Jingle Bells” was originally written for Thanksgiving.
39. The song Jingle Bells was originally written for Thanksgiving.
40. Teddy Roosevelt was shot by a would be assassin while giving a speech in Milwaukee, but continued to speak with the bullet in his chest.
41. The estimated 45 million turkeys that many Americans eat on Thanksgiving are genetically distinct from their wild turkey ancestors.
42. When is an orange green? When it's a Valencia! Sometimes warm weather causes the skin to regreen, or reabsorb chlorophyll, giving it a greenish color. But it will still taste great.
43. It was President Abraham Lincoln who proclaimed that there be a national Thanksgiving Day on the last Thursday of November. He proclaimed this on October 3, 1863.