Published : 2014-12-20 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
16 Best germany facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random germany facts.
1. In Germany, attempting to escape from the prison is completely legal Getting yourself free is considered a basic human instinct.
2. The rise of the American superhero coincides with the rise of Nazi Germany.
3. The largest county in the US is roughly the size of Germany.
4. The game known as "Chinese Checkers" originated in Germany.
5. BMW recalled its GPS systems with female voices in Germany because male drivers were not willing to take directions from a female voice.
6. In Germany, attempting to escape from the prison is completely legal Getting yourself free is considered a basic human instinct.
7. A shed in Germany exploded when excessive levels of methane gas from the belches and flatulence from 90 dairy cows built up and ignited.
8. A man was cured of HIV in Germany via a bone marrow transplant from a donor whose gene mutation made him immune to HIV.
9. 54%, of Canadians like to kiss on the first date, while only 29% of people in Germany will kiss on the first date.
10. In early Germany, natural red hair was considered to be a sure sign that a woman was a witch.
11. In Germany, there is a hotline called "Schimpf los" ("swear away") — Which Germans can call to curse someone out after a stressful day.
12. Germany has paid $61.8 Billion to Jewish victims, to this day the U.S. has not paid $1 to African Americans for 400 years of brutal slavery.
13. Methane gas produced by cow farts, blew up a barn in Germany.
14. The Beatles got kicked out of Germany for lighting a condom on fire.
15. In 2011 researchers let 100 paper planes go 23 miles above Germany. Some have since been found in Canada, USA, Australia and South Africa.
16. The population of Germany is in decline; it has fallen by 2 million in the last decade.