1. The World Health Organization has declared tanning beds to be as dangerous as mustard gas and arsenic.
2. One gallon (4 liters) of gasoline has about 31 million calories.
3. In Ashgabat (capital of Turkmenistan), water, gas and electricity are free.
4. People spend $25 million on lap dances each year in Las Vegas
5. Research shows you’re more likely to orgasm in a relationship than in a hookup situation.
6. Females can reach orgasm through kissing
7. The reason why women have orgasms has nothing to do with producing babies. It�s the same as men having nipples.
8. Neuroscience research has determined that two cheeseburgers is the pleasure equivalent of one orgasm.
9. In Las Vegas, card counting in blackjack is perfectly legal.
10. The average U.S. commuter wastes $713 annually on gasoline while sitting in traffic.
11. The average Los Angeles commuter wastes 64 hours and $1, 334 in gas sitting in traffic.
12. The average US driver spends about $713 in wasted gasoline from sitting in traffic.
13. An orgasm can burn 100 calories
14. On most car dashboards, there is an arrow next to the gas pump symbol that points to which side of the car the tank is on.
15. Women with partners who have a great sense of humor enjoy more orgasms and stronger ones than women with serious or unfunny partners.
16. Whenever the king of Swaziland rises from his seat, he must be greeted with cheers and gasps of astonished admiration.
17. Due to the costs of replacing the battery when it goes out, owning a Tesla Model S is about the same price as a gas powered car.
18. The amount of power it takes to power Times Square is twice the amount it takes to power all of the casinos in Las Vegas.
19. Condom use doesn’t affect orgasm quality.
20. "Eargasm" is a term for the chill you feel down your spine when listening to beautiful music.
21. An orgasm is also called "small death" because it can trigger a near death experience, causing one to feel like they are leaving their body.
22. fleas can jump 100 times their height. niggas got mad hops
23. According to NASA, Las Vegas is the brightest city on Earth.
24. Around 1, 000 homeless people live in flood tunnels under Las Vegas
25. In World War 1, Hitler, trimmed his moustache into his famous smaller tooth brush style so that it would fit in his gas mask.
26. An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away. Study suggests it can add up to 8 years to your life.
27. Couples who engage in pillow talk after an orgasm view the talk as more open and intimate when compared to couples that do not orgasm.
28. THE FACT THAT SOMEWHERE OUT THERE IN THE SEA IS A BIGASS SQUID THUGGIN HARD
29. A soccer team in Madagascar in a sign of protest spent an entire match scoring own goals on themselves. The game ended 149 0.
30. Kim Jong Il kidnapped a well respected movie director and forced him to make a North Korean Godzilla knock off called "Pulgasari."
31. A shed in Germany exploded when excessive levels of methane gas from the belches and flatulence from 90 dairy cows built up and ignited.
32. Female masturbation is consistently linked to more frequent and easier orgasms.
33. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
34. The smell of gasoline triggers the region of the brain associated with pleasure which is why so many people enjoy it.
35. Many scientists believe that the female orgasm serves no biological purpose.
36. Floyd Mayweather will fight Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas on 2 May in what promises to be the richest bout in the history of boxing.
37. In the 1880s, "spunk" was a slang term for an orgasm.
38. Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have agreed a £160m fight in Las Vegas the biggest match up in boxing history.
39. For every 10% increase in the cost of gas, the number of car accidents goes down by 2.3%.
40. Ants can sense earthquakes a day in advanc either by picking up changing gas emissions or noting tiny changes in the Earth’s magnetic field
41. According to one study, 80% of women fake their orgasms.
42. Mouthgasm Eating something that causes you to make a pleasurable sounds out loud, exactly like the ones you make when you have a orgasm.
43. When a woman ejaculates large amounts of liquid during orgasm, the liquid mostly consists of urine.
44. Eargasm' is the term used to describe the chill you feel down your spine when listening to beautiful music.
45. Over 4 million cars in Brazil are now running on gasohol instead of petrol. Gasohol is a fuel made from sugar cane.
46. Cracking your knuckles does not actually hurt your bones or cause arthritis. The sound you hear is just gas bubbles bursting!
47. People fart more on planes because of the air pressure changes — the gases in the stomach expand when high in the air.
48. A lit cigarette will not set gasoline on fire.
49. 40% of women have experienced exercise induced orgasms in their lifetime.
50. The drug Cabergoline allows men to easily achieve multiple orgasms by inhibiting the hormone prolactin.
51. More than 99% of the gas in your farts is actually odorless.
52. The founder of FedEx, Fred Smith once saved the company by taking $5, 000 to Las Vegas and turning it into $32, 000 by playing Black Jack.
53. Roughly 75% of men in relationships always have an orgasm with their partner, compared to 30% of women.
54. Studies have shown that orgasms can make women more confident, productive and creative.
55. When you buy gasoline, you might want to make your purchase at night—it will be cheaper.
56. Water, electricity and gas have been free of charge in Turkmenistan since 1991.
57. Tear gas is banned for use in international warfare, but is still legal to use in the U.S.
58. 3 out of every 1, 000 women experience an orgasm while giving birth.
59. Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy.
60. If youre getting gas, hold the trigger halfway and youll get more gas and less air in your tank.
61. A gas filled sac called a swim bladder allows bony fish to ascend or descend without wasting energy
62. Methane gas produced by cow farts, blew up a barn in Germany.
63. UPS delivery trucks save 10 million gallons of gas every year by making no left turns.
64. Herrings sometimes communicate by passing gas
65. Women with higher testosterone levels are more likely to experience orgasms.
66. Wearing heels can make your pelvis arch unnaturally which causes a decrease in the intensity of orgasms.
67. The first synchronized global orgasm happened on December 22, 2007.
68. A pig’s orgasms lasts 30 minutes.
69. The word 'gasoline' doesn't come from 'gas'. It comes from Cazeline after John Cassell, founder of the publisher Cassell & CO., who was the first to sell it commercially.
70. A car operates at maximum economy, gas wise, at speeds between 25 and 35 miles per hour.
71. A single cup of gasoline, when ignited, has the same explosive power as five sticks of dynamite.
72. An average adult produces about half a liter of flatulent gas per day, resulting in an average of about fourteen occurrences of flatulence a day.
73. Contrary to popular belief, putting sugar in a car's gas tank will NOT ruin its engine.
74. Each 5 m.p.h. you drive over 60 m.p.h. is like paying an additional $.10 a gallon for gas.
75. In the U.S., for every dollar you spend on gasoline 27 cents of it is in taxes.
76. Kleenex tissues were originally used as filters in gas masks.
77. London's Pall Mall became the first street lit by gaslight in 1807.
78. Natural gas has no smell. The odor is artificially added so that people will be able to identify leaks and take measures to stop them.
79. No matter how cold it gets, gasoline will not freeze.
80. The city of Las Vegas has the most hotel rooms in the world.
81. The MGM Grand Hotel of Las Vegas washes 15, 000 pillowcases per day.
82. There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
83. There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
84. There is one slot machine in Las Vegas for every eight inhabitants.