1. Music therapy is the use of music to gain physical and emotional healing and wellness.
2. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
3. Your height is generally determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
4. The act of kissing releases oxytocin in the brain, a hormone that strengthens the emotional bond between 2 people.
5. Most teddy bears are manufactured with a neutral expression so children can project their own emotions onto them.
6. Negative or unpleasant emotions are more contagious than neutral or positive emotions.
7. Negative emotions are more contagious than positive ones.
8. Expressing gratitude in words or actions creates positive emotions in the giver as well as the receiver.
9. Psychology says that people who laugh more are better able to tolerate pain, both physical and emotional.
10. People who use sarcasm regularly have greater self control, this also includes the control of their emotions.
11. Sleep is often used to temporarily help distract the mind from a stressful life. Sleep enhances emotional strength.
12. Angry people produce more unique ideas faster than people in any other type of emotional state, according to a study.
13. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
14. Aside from boosting your immune system, laughter is a highly effective pain killer Both physically and emotionally.
15. Bottling up your emotions can lead to depression.
16. Men feel more emotional pain than women after break ups.
17. Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it generally makes people moody, easily annoyed and/or emotionally frustrated.
18. People who multitask are actually much less productive, though, they feel more emotionally satisfied with the amount of work done.
19. “Emo Diversity” – a life containing a balance of different emotions – is good for you.
20. The most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety.
21. The female brain is much more adept at reading the subtle facial and verbal emotional expressions.
22. Cuddling with your partner can help speed up the healing process of wounds Both physical and emotional.
23. Music has been known to build an emotional bond between people, so singing in a group actually brings you closer together.
24. Dogs make apartment searching hard. Pay $65 and you can register your dog as an "Emotional Support Animal." No landlord can refuse you.
25. Bottling up your emotions can lead to depression. If you have no one to talk to, write a blog or journal.
26. Today, curse words no longer have literal meaning, but are used for emotional expression.
27. Getting at least 7 hours of sleep can make you less sensitive to negative emotions
28. Human emotions are felt more intensely under bright light.
29. Grab a banana for breakfast! They are known as a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and or depression.
30. Your height is generally determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
31. Most of your dreams are reflective of your state of mind at that point in time. Your emotions can shape the dreams you have.
32. Left handed people are more susceptible to negative emotions (like anger) and are more affected by fear.
33. Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it generally makes people moody, easily annoyed and/or emotionally frustrated!
34. Benefits of music:
Reduce heart disease
Enhances emotional strength
Boost self esteem
35. People tend to be more emotionally open and confess things during late night conversations via text message.
36. Laughter increases both physical and emotional pain tolerance. Overall, laughing more literally makes you a stronger person
37. Being hungry causes serotonin levels to drop, causing a bunch of uncontrollable emotions such as anxiety, stress, anger and sadness.
38. #Leo gets irritated by your lack of emotion.
39. People who are constantly suffering from emotional wounds tend to easily get annoyed with others for no apparent reason.
40. Your height is usually determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
41. Memories triggered by music causes some of the strongest emotional responses and can be very intense.
42. Sarcasm makes you mentally stronger. Which is very effective when dealing with emotional stress and frustration.
43. As little as 15 seconds of music can change the way you judge the emotions on other people’s faces.
44. Being able to control your emotions is a key factor in coping with all the stresses and strains that life throws at people.
45. Current emotion: i need spring break
46. Tears have different types of chemical compositions depending on the emotions you feel.
47. Being in love shows up in brain scans like an addiction, not an emotion.
48. Music lessons develops language, speech, memory, attention, and even vocal emotion.
49. There are four types of creativity: deliberate cognitive, deliberate emotional, spontaneous cognitive, and spontaneous emotional.
50. People who drink a lot of coffee – and other caffeinated beverages – find it more difficult to identify and describe their own emotions.
51. People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional.
52. Stable, long term relationships lead to better emotional and physical health, according to a study.
53. #Leo does not always plan their next move. They are not always logical but act based on emotions.
54. Researchers have found that the smell of flowers has a positive influence on your emotions.
55. Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it generally makes people moody, easily annoyed and emotionally frustrated.
56. The more a child practices an instrument, the better they are at paying attention, managing anxiety, and controlling their emotions.
57. Tylenol can numb not only physical pain, but emotional pain as well.
58. Emotional pain only lasts for 12 minutes. Anything longer is self inflicted.
59. Only humans and elephants recognize and react emotionally to the bones of their own kind.
60. Women who bottle up their emotions are considered more likely to develop the habit of chronic over thinking and depression.
61. A new study suggests that marijuana increases positivity and reduces the negativity in emotional processing.
62. Music has the ability to numb emotional and mental pain.
63. Humans have a strong relationship with music because of the way that music affects our feelings, our thinking, and our emotional state.
64. Over thinking is psychologically harmful because the mind replays negative experiences in an endless loop which causes emotional stress
65. Left handed people earn less money, score lower on tests and have more emotional problems on average than right handed people.
66. Forgiving others can help you to move on from the past and release yourself from negative emotions and thoughts.
67. People who laugh more are better able to tolerate both physical and emotional pain.
68. Memories can be strong enough to invoke the exact emotions a person felt when the experience originally happened.
69. The human mind has the ability to store memories within music. Your favorite songs can spark many different emotions
70. The biggest reason people share an internet meme is because it connects with them emotionally.
71. A study found that men feel more emotional pain after a breakup than women do.
72. Scientists say the brain purposely forgets certain memories in order to avoid information overload, and emotional hangovers.
73. Scientists claim that the brain purposely forgets certain memories in order to avoid information overload, and emotional hangovers.
74. Women reach full emotional maturity around age 32, while men finish maturing around age 43.
75. Hugs help to relieve emotional stress.
76. Left handed people tend to have more emotional and behavioral problems than right handed people.
77. People swear more creatively when they are emotionally aroused.
78. Tears have different types of chemical compositions, depending on the emotions you feel.
79. Raising your voice at children cause long term damage to their emotional health.
80. In the 1970s some psychiatrists would give MDMA (molly) to patients to help discuss their emotions.
81. Writing down your emotions has concrete health benefits Studies have found that expressive writing helps physical wounds heal, as well.
82. Your emotions can shape the dreams you have.
83. People who multitask are not being more productive — they just feel more emotionally satisfied from their work.
84. "Stressage" is a common internet slang term that best describes a text or message that causes you emotional pain and or stress.
85. If you pay $65, You can register your Dog as an "Emotional Support Animal"
86. People who use swear words regularly tend to be stronger emotionally and more intelligent.
87. Music can make you feel less physical and emotional pain.
88. People are more likely to cry at night because the lack of sleep makes emotions hard to control.
89. Singing helps form and strengthen the emotional bond between a group of people.
90. 85% of people use music to escape from daily emotional stress.
91. Cuddling strengthens the frontal lobe of the human brain, the region of the brain responsible for how you react to emotional stress.
92. Stressage is a common internet slang term that best describes a text or message that causes you emotional pain and or stress.
93. Emotional pain lasts for 10 to 20 minutes, anything longer is actually self inflicted by over thinking, making things worse.
94. Sarcasm makes you mentally stronger. Which is very effective when dealing with emotional stress and fustration.
95. Elephants are some of the most emotional creatures worldwide They have been known to rescue other animals, such as trapped dogs.
96. Listening to sad songs actually creates positive emotions.
97. Over thinking is a special form of fear. This fear becomes worse when adding anticipation, memory, imagination, and emotion together.
98. Listening to music for at least 5 10 minutes a day strengthens the mind, making it easier to deal with emotional stress.
99. Banana is a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and or depression.
100. Only seven emotions are universal – Joy, sadness, anger, contempt, surprise, disgust, and fear.