1. Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west.
2. The average US citizen consumes 40 pounds of high fructose corn syrup each year
3. According to Albert Einstein if the honey bees were suddenly disappeared from the earth, humans would see an apocalypse with in 4 years.
4. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
5. The two oldest cats on record lived to 38 and 34 years old. Both had the same owner & lived off a diet of bacon, eggs, broccoli and coffee.
6. It would take a manned rocketship about 70, 000 years to reach the next nearest solar system
7. Cost of college degree in the U.S. has increased 1120% in only 30 years.
8. By peeing in the shower, you save about 1, 157 gallons of water a year.
9. A pair of library books were issued by George Washington and never returned. They are now 224 years overdue.
10. Sharks kill 12 people per year – People kill 11, 417 sharks per hour.
11. Scientists noticed that children, who are avid watchers of the cartoon SpongeBob Squarepants, tend to have learning problems later on
12. A few of the major battle scenes in Braveheart had to be re filmed because several of the extras had on sunglasses and w...
13. Singing will exercise your heart and lungs. It also releases endorphins, making you feel good.
14. The longest prison sentence was for 384, 911 years. It was given to a mailman failed to deliver over 40, 000 letters.
15. If you had 1 billion dollars and spent $25, 000 a day, it would take you 110 years to spend it all.
16. At age 13, Ashton Kutcher almost committed suicide by jumping off a hospital balcony so he could donate his heart to his dying brother.
17. A 99 year old man divorced his 96 year old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered that she had an affair in the 40's.
18. The cost of college textbooks has risen 812% in the past 30 years – More than healthcare, housing prices, and college tuition.
19. People who swear a lot tend to be more honest, upfront, and loyal with their friends, partners and family.
20. The youngest ever recorded, intentional suicide was by a six year old girl who hung herself by a crib
21. If everyone in the world washed their hands properly, we could save more than 1 million lives a year.
22. It takes 3 to 4 years to completely get to know someone. Couples who wait this length before marriage are less likely to divorce.
23. A man once received a heart transplant from a suicide victim, married the donor’s widow, then killed himself via suicide 4 years later.
24. 52 cards represent the 52 weeks in a year.
13 cards per suit represents the 13 months of the lunar year.
4 suits represent the 4 seasons.
25. If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in, it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
26. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and c...
27. Plants that are not cared for will cry for help. A thirsty plant will make a high pitched sound that is too high for us to hear.
28. Envy is the desire to possess something someone else has, while jealousy is the fear of losing something you have to somebody else
29. The median age at first marriage has risen to nearly 29 years for men and to more than 26 years for women compared to 22...
30. J.K. Rowling have been a billionaire until this year. She donated so much of her earnings to charity that she lost her billionaire status
31. So far, man has survived on earth for 2 million years. The dinosaurs lasted 150 million years.
32. Because the earth is slowing down, today is about 0.00000002 seconds longer than yesterday.
33. 51 years ago, John F Kennedy purchased 1, 200 Cuban cigars just before he made it illegal.
34. The average human has a bigger fear for spiders than for the death.
35. Atelophobia is the common fear of not being good enough.
36. The letters used in "desperation" can be rearranged to spell "a rope ends it."
37. The longest recorded marriage lasted 91 years and 12 days.
38. The most popular beverage in the world is coffee, with more than 400 billion cups consumed each year.
39. Coke makes so many different beverages that if you drank one per day, it would take you over 9 years to try them all
40. Humans can actually die from a broken heart. Elephants too.
41. Romantic love lasts a year. After that, "attachment love" sets in.
42. Q is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States!
43. Humans can smell fear, and fear is contagious.
44. We are closer to the T Rex in number of years than the T Rex was to the Stegosaurus.
45. Athazagoraphobia is the fear of being forgotten and or ignored by someone whom you care a lot about.
46. Hearing your name being called when no one has actually called your name is a likely sign of a healthy mind.
47. A blind, bald, and near deaf man was struck by lightning and all three conditions were fixed.
48. According to the Bible, God sent 2 bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a bald man.
49. Harry Potter is 32 years old
50. When you slice an onion a chemical is released and combines with the tears in your eyes to form sulfuric acid which irri...
51. Your heartbeat changes with the music you listen to.
52. The total weight of all the ants on Earth is about the same as the weight of all the humans on Earth.
53. Every year, India is producing twice as many engineers, scientists, and IT specialists as America.
54. Kissing is good for your heart. It helps stabilize cardiovascular activity, decreases blood pressure and decreases cholesterol.
55. Text messaging is now 20 years old.
56. An idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below 3 years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between 7 to 12.
57. The average person spends about 2 years on the phone in a lifetime.
58. Aside from improving our moods, laughter can reduce stress, and reduce pain. It also releases anger, fear, guilt, anxiety, and tension.
59. Mirrors are placed near elevators as a psychological trick tomake wait seem more tolerable. People like to look at themselves.
60. Japan has over 50, 000 people that are over 100 years old.
61. Rainn Wilson (Dwight Schrute) is the only member of "The Office" that appears and has lines in every episode.
62. Visiting every star in the Milky Way would take at least 420 billion years.
63. There is still a group of people who believes that the Earth is flat. They are called the Flat Earth Society
64. People who post Facebook status updates about their romantic partner are more likely to have low self esteem, according to research.
65. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older.
66. Pharrell is 42 years old.
67. Nearly one third of Americans believe animals should have the same rights as people, a recent Gallup poll found.
68. When I talk to you, the rest of the world disappears.
69. Graduates wear a cap and gown because, in the 12th and 13th centuries, universities were founded by religious orders that wore such garb.
70. In 1903 the Wright brothers flew for 59 seconds. 38 years later Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. 28 years after that, the US landed on the moon.
71. Alcohol kills 2.5M people per year.
72. Research has found that overexposure to online devices, such as iPads and smartphones, can lead to attention deficit disorders.
73. People who connect through their pets are more likely to look out for each other in times of adversity, according to research.
74. Until 1974, in Chicago it was illegal to appear in public if you were ugly.
75. Astronauts cant cry in space because of the weightless environment. The tears just collect in little balls and sting your eyes.
76. Drinking a single glass of wine daily will add 10 lbs of body mass after a year.
77. It took over 200 years after the pencil was invented for someone to invent the eraser.
78. All guys should learn from Mario Bros. No matter how far their princess is, they should go after her.
79. You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
80. Your heart is about the same size as your closed fist.
81. If humans were capable of hearing frequencies lower than 20 Hz, we would hear our muscles moving.
82. A musician would need to get 130, 745 plays per day on Spotify just to earn minimum wage.
83. i thought 2015 was going to be my year but clearly that ship has sailed
84. Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles the first year but kept going. Never give up. #motivation
85. I love hearing "gimmie a kiss" lawwwd... I be like Here get all of em
86. If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.
87. The US is paying benefits to two remaining children of civil war veterans: $876 per year.
88. Cacophobia is the fear of ugliness.
89. Gale Sayers was inducted into the Hall of Fame when he was 34, that’s four years younger than Peyton Manning is now.
90. A 14 year old boy dressed as a police officer, snuck into a Chicago Police station & actually went out on patrol with another police officer
91. In 2009, a 13 year old Chinese girl tried to commit suicide so that she could donate her liver to her dying father.
92. “Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia” is actually the fear of long words.
93. Wearing skinny jeans can cause nerve damage in your legs, a condition called "tingling thigh syndrome."
94. There is a giant mushroom in Oregon that is over 2, 400 years old, covers 3.4 square miles of land, and is still growing
95. Metathesiophobia Fear of things and or people changing.
96. Swimming immediately after eating is safe, despite what you may have heard.
97. Research discovered that a person is more likely to completely ignore others while reading & or sending a text.
98. The mango is the most popular fruit in the world. It also prevents cancer, clears skin and lowers cholesterol.
99. The insult kiss my ass dates back to the year 1705.
100. When the bikini was introduced, no models were willing to wear such revealing swimwear, so the designer had to hire a stripper to model it.