1. Intelligent children are more likely to grow up to consume alcohol more frequently and engage in binge drinking than less intelligent kids.
2. The Latin phrase “In vino veritas” translates into “in wine there is the truth" as it was believed that nobody could lie after drinking.
3. A Study found that Chocolate Milk performs better than Energy Drinks.
4. The average night out in L.A. costs $85, with the majority of the money going towards tickets and drinks.
5. Drinking a single glass of wine daily will add 10 lbs of body mass after a year.
6. Drinking a glass of water before a meal helps you eat less.
7. When you drink a glass of water, it has already been drunk by other people and animals, possibly several times over.
8. Drinking a cold glass of water in the morning will wake you faster than a cup of coffee.
9. Energy drinks can actually cause cavities, headaches, miscarriages, and possibly death.
10. Drinking water can improve your performance on tests.
11. Drinking cold water will help you lose weight naturally and speeds up your metabolism.
12. Drinking beer actually gives you a healthy dose of silicon, which helps strengthen your bones and teeth.
13. Readers of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" series engage in more high risk behavior, like binge drinking or being promiscuous, than non readers.
14. Drinking coffee or tea makes your body absorb less vitamins.
15. A program was launched in Belgium in 2001 to replace sugary drinks and soda in school lunches with beer
16. Drink green tea before bed to burn calories while sleeping. Green tea will also increase your metabolism.
17. Drinking green tea before bed will allow your body to burn calories while sleeping. Green tea also increases your metabolism.
18. A study found that people who drink 4 or 5 cups of coffee a day had a lower risk of developing Tinnitus – That ringing sound in your ear.
19. People who drink coffee are less likely to commit suicide than those who do not
20. Drinking cold water actually causes your body to burn calories, as they are absorbed by the water as it warms to body temperature.
21. If you drink enough water in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day.
22. The most beer drinking country in the world is the Czech Republic with a per capita beer consumption of almost 40 gallons a year.
23. On online dating sites, women who don’t drink receive 24 percent fewer messages than women who do.
24. Chocolate Milk is more beneficial for sportsmen than any other sports drink
25. Selena Gomez protects her voice by drinking olive oil.
26. In France, a five year old child can buy an alcoholic drink in a bar.
27. According to a study, sports drinks have an even stronger relationship than sugared sodas with weight gain.
28. One in six American adults binge drink weekly.
29. A study found that kids who try a sip of alcohol before 6th grade are more likely to start drinking by the time they enter high school.
30. Forty five states have laws that allow under aged drinking under certain circumstances.
31. Top athletes are often dogged by decaying teeth and gum disease from sports drinks and high carb diets.
32. Drinking tea reduces your risk of dying from non cardiovascular causes by 24%.
33. Drinking moderate amounts of alcohol before writing can actually enhance your creativity.
34. The more coffee a person drinks, the more likely they are to hallucinate.
35. Coffee drinkers live longer than non coffee drinkers.
36. The Amazon River spews so much fresh water into the Atlantic that surface water can be drinkable up to 200 miles from shore
37. Researchers have confirmed that people really do look more attractive after a few drinks.
38. Party Hack: Put glow sticks in a cooler for easy drink grabbing without needing a flashlight.
39. People who drink more than 10 cups of coffee are more likely to feel "the presence of dead people" and hallucinations.
40. The more educated a woman is, the more likely she is to be a heavy drinker.
41. Chemicals found in tap water, can cause you to have learning defects. Stick to drinking bottled water unless you have filtered water.
42. People who drink whole milk are less likely to be fat than those who consume low fat milk.
43. Drinking 16 ounces of cold water on an empty stomach will increase your body fat by 30%.
44. One Alcoholic drink a day can reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes by up to 30 percent
45. Intelligent children are more likely to grow up to consume alcohol more frequently and engage in binge drinking than less intelligent kids.
46. The Latin phrase “In vino veritas” translates into “in wine there is the truth" as it was believed that nobody could lie after drinking.
47. Drinking milk used to be considered a luxury by the ancient Greeks and by the Romans.
48. Bedbugs can ingest 7 times their own weight in blood — the equivalent of an average size human drinking 120 gallons of liquid.
49. Drinking alcohol is 100 times more dangerous than using marijuana, according to a study.
50. Those who suppress anger have a tendency to become violent after drinking.
51. There are no proven scientific benefits to drinking kombucha.
52. Drinking a banana milkshake can cure a hangover.
53. A study has found that a lower IQ is associated with greater and riskier drinking among young adult men.
54. Drinking beer actually helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon.
55. Being Obese is worse for you than being a smoker, heavy drinker, or a person living in poverty.
56. Men who are single, educated, and wealthy drink the most of any people group.
57. Spilling a full drink you just paid for is the adult equivalent of letting go of a balloon.
58. When you find yourself looking in the fridge out of boredom, drink the biggest glass of water you can. This will stop the impulse hunger.
59. Women who are intelligent tend to be bigger drinkers than those who are not.
60. Researchers found that married men drink less than unmarried men, while the opposite is true for women.
61. Alcoholic drinks have almost as many empty calories as soft drinks.
62. When you find yourself looking in the fridge out of boredom, drink the biggest glass of water you can. This will stop the impulse hunger
63. For every energy drink a child consumes, the odds increase by 14% that they will be hyperactive or have problems concentrating.
64. Famous energy drink Red Bull is also a record company and not just an energy drink.
65. The younger you are when you start drinking, the more likely you are to have a problem with alcohol.
66. Among beer drinkers 27 and younger, only 44% have tried Budweiser beer.
67. Pressing 4, 2, 3, 1 in order in a vending machine can sometimes give you a free drink.
68. People who drink a lot of coffee – and other caffeinated beverages – find it more difficult to identify and describe their own emotions.
69. A survey revealed that 92% of light beer drinkers are open to dating someone with kids.
70. People who drink domestic beer tend to be traditional and are most likely to be looking for marriage, according to a dating survey.
71. People who drink ultra light beer tend to prefer long term relationships and are most likely to be homebodies, according to a survey.
72. Teenagers who drink alone have a higher risk of becoming alcoholics.
73. Until 2011 in Russia, any drink that was under 10% alcohol was not considered an alcoholic beverage, just a regular drink.
74. Many high school cafeterias in Europe serve alcohol to students who choose to drink.
75. There are Cat Cafés in Japan and Taiwan where people can pay hourly to play with cats and have drinks.
76. Drinking beer helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon
77. Around one third of designated drivers have at least one drink while carrying the title.
78. Coca Cola produces so many different products that if you were to drink one each day, it would take you 9 years to try them all.
79. The average American eats about 50 tons of food and drinks 50, 000 liters (11, 000 gallons) of liquid during their life.
80. Sharon Osbourne sold all of Ozzy Osbournes cars when she found out he was drinking and driving.
81. People who drink several cups of coffee a day are the least likely to become diabetic.
82. Penguins can drink salt water because they have a supraorbital gland, which lets them filtrate the salt from the water.
83. The more water you drink, the more energetic you feel, the less likely you are to feel sadness & or depression.
84. In colonial America, it was normal for people above the age of 15 to drink the equivalent of seven shots of alcohol per day.
85. People who work long hours tend to drink more than those who keep lighter hours.
86. More people have mobile subscriptions (mobile phone access) than have access to safe drinking water and electricity in the world.
87. A new machine called "The Omniprocessor" can turn poop into clean drinking water and generate electricity.
88. People who drink coffee are less likely to commit suicide than those who do not.
89. For women, drinking 1 3 cups of coffee a day reduces their risk of cardiovascular disease by 24%.
90. The darker the color of the alcoholic drink, the worse your hangover will be.
91. A 14 year old girl once died after drinking two cans of Monster energy drink.
92. The koala does not need to drink liquids; it can obtain all of its liquids from eucalyptus leaves which are 50 percent water.
93. When you sweat, your brain shrinks. When you drink your brain grows.
94. Until 1999, the American Heart Association warned the public not to eat fat, suggesting instead things like soft drinks and hard candy.
95. For the movie "The Mechinist, " Christian Bale lost 63 pounds by eating apples, drinking coffee and smoking every day.
96. Your blood alcohol concentration typically peaks 30 to 60 minutes after your last drink.
97. Most of the water you drink has already been drunk by someone else, maybe several times over.
98. Giraffes can go longer without drinking water than camels can.
99. Couples with similar drinking habits are less likely to get divorced than couples where only one spouse drinks heavily.
100. Men who drink six or more cups of coffee daily are about 60 percent less likely to die from prostate cancer.