1. "Busy Life Syndrome" is a real disorder causing forgetfulness and lack of concentration in people who take in too much information daily.
2. Drinking a single glass of wine daily will add 10 lbs of body mass after a year.
3. Flappy Birds made the Vietnamese creator $50, 000 daily, but he removed the app from the App Store because he said it is ruining his life.
4. "Busy Life Syndrome" is a real disorder causing forgetfulness and lack of concentration in people who take in too much information daily.
5. Your brain burns 20% of your daily calories, despite only being 2% of your body mass.
6. The city of Chicago was raised by over two feet during the 1850s and ’60s without disrupting daily life.
7. Bees are directly responsible for the production of 70% of fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts that we consume on a daily basis.
8. Europe has banned more than half the cosmetics Americans use on a daily basis due to health risks.
9. In 1968, the world population was 3, 557, 000, 000. Today, the world population is 7, 300, 000, 000 and grows by over 220, 000 daily.
10. An estimated 30 to 40% of our daily speech is devoted to talking about ourselves.
11. McDonalds has an estimated daily income of 60 million dollars or $59, 178, 080.00 to be exact.
12. Each can of Coke contains 10 teaspoons of sugar. This is 100 percent of your recommended daily intake.
13. 70% of Facebook users are on the site daily.
14. There are about 2.5 billion ‘likes’ on Instagram daily.
15. Hummingbirds consume half of their weight in food daily.
16. Humans only need to shower every two to three days — a daily shower can cause irritated and cracked skin.
17. Your brain needs the daily equivalent of the sugar found in three cans of soda to function.
18. Intelligence can be boosted, at least in the short term, by a daily dose of 5 mg of creatine.
19. Not having friends carries higher risk of death than obesity, and also has the equivalent health risk of smoking fifteen cigarettes daily.
20. For each extra hour someone spends sitting daily, their overall risk of dying increases by 11 percent.
21. Men who drink six or more cups of coffee daily are about 60 percent less likely to die from prostate cancer.
22. 86% of people use music to escape from their daily stress.
23. Amazon has been estimated to alter its prices more than 2.5 million times daily.
24. 15 million Snicker bars are made daily, which amounts to about 99 tons of peanuts.
25. 85% of people use music to escape from daily emotional stress.
26. Singing in the shower daily can help boost your immunity, lower blood pressure, reduce stress, and improve your mood.
27. Prolonged daily use of marijuana may speed up the onset of psychosis in predisposed individuals.