Published : 2014-12-22 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
17 Incredible creating facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random creating facts.
1. Polar bears sometimes inter breed with grizzly bears creating a hybrid bear known as a prizzly bear, or a grolar bear.
2. Before creating the iPhone, Apple considered making a car.
3. A man spent 3 years creating "the perfect city" on Sim City The city had the maximum population of 6 million, no crime and no pollution.
4. In 2001, Buck Weimer won a noble prize for creating underwear specifically designed to filter farts.
5. Tickling serves no other purpose except bonding and creating a closer relationship between two people.
6. The U.S. Army is creating an algorithm that accurately predicts suicide.
7. Scientists are creating glow in the dark trees to replace street lights.
8. Sometimes creating a little distance will help someone recognize how much you actually mean to them.
9. Whips make a cracking sound when they are snapped because the tip moves faster than the speed of sound creating a small sonic boom.
10. Belgians began frying up strips of potatoes in the 1600s in the Meuse Valley, creating the first french fries.
11. The doctor who claimed there was a link between autism and vaccines, lost his medical license for creating fraudulent data for the study.
12. Many scholars say Jesus never viewed himself as creating a new religion per se, just reforming Judaism.
13. In Britain, a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
14. Japan has a "Happy Monday System" in which public holidays are moved to Mondays, thus creating a 3 day weekend.
15. Psychology says, sometimes creating a little distance will help people recognize how much you actually mean to them.
16. In 2003, the Polynesian island of Niue created an all island WiFi network, creating the first nationwide, free WiFi network in the world.
17. Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second.