1. Daredevil and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were created by the same canister of ooze, in the same road accident.
2. Coca Cola made a fruit flavored soda for the Nazis when there was a shortage of syrup in 1941 And that is how Fanta was created.
3. Gelatin is created by boiling the bones and skins of cows and pigs
4. Strict parents tend to create sneaky children.
5. Recent studies have shown a 4 second awkward silence pause in conversation creates feelings of rejection in the brain.
6. 4 D printers create objects that have four dimensional characteristics, relying on water, heat, or light to activate them.
7. Expressing gratitude in words or actions creates positive emotions in the giver as well as the receiver.
8. Last week Trigg created the first kosher lube, but the Rabbinical Council of CA revoked its kosher status when it realized its purpose.
9. Scientists have created a tractor beam.
10. An army of 10, 000 clay soldiers were created in 200 B.C, by a Chinese emperor and were supposed to protect him in the afterlife.
11. One frame of the ice castle in the movie “Frozen” took 30 hours to render, while Elsa magically created the entire palace in 36 seconds.
12. Japanese carrier All Nippon Airways has announced a five year "Star Wars Project" to create an R2 D2 themed plane.
13. When Zuckerberg created Facebook in 2004, he bragged about people trusting his site with personal information and called them dumb f*cks.
14. "Super Mario" has a moustache, Because he was too small to draw a mouth on when he was created by Nintendo.
15. Because the English language is so complex, every day the average person will create a sentence that has never been said before.
16. Over thinking causes the human mind to create negative scenarios and or replay painful memories.
17. There are people in Sierra Leone, Africa that think Ebola is a hoax created by doctors to steal blood from patients.
18. Twin popsicles were created during the Great Depression so that two children could share a treat for just a nickel.
19. It takes 12 honeybees entire lives to create a teaspoon of honey.
20. One frame of the ice castle in the movie "Frozen" took 30 hours to render, while Elsa magically created the entire palace in 36 seconds.
21. Tidal was not created because the musicians are greedy, but because they are powerful enough to cut out the middleman. #TIDALforALL
22. In the 1980s, the KGB had a propaganda campaign to convince the third world that the CIA created the AIDS virus.
23. 7 UP was created in 1929. 7 was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces, UP indicated the direction of the bubbles.
24. Over thinking corrupts the mind, destroys happiness and creates problems that never even existed in the first place.
25. Listening to music while working helps create a more positive mood, and can help you to become more productive.
26. Your body creates 2.4 million new red blood cells every second.
27. Coca Cola made a fruit flavored soda for the Nazis when there was a shortage of syrup in 1941 And that is how Fanta was created.
28. A burning candle creates 1, 5 million tiny diamonds per second.
29. The original Mortal Kombat game was created by a five man team in 8 months.
30. If you jump into a Diet Coke bath with Mentos strapped to your body, the effervescing Mentos will create a Jacuzzi like bubble effect.
31. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
32. Pixar literally created a better love story in 8 minutes in the movie UP than Twilight did in 4 movies.
33. Hero Syndrome is the condition where a person will intentionally create a dangerous situation just so they can “be a hero” and resolve it.
34. Because the English language is so complex, every day the average person will create a sentence that has never been spoken before
35. Scientists have created a solar powered bikini to charge your phone at the beach.
36. Britain created the lie that carrots improve eyesight to distract the Nazis of a new technology they made for night raids.
37. An Israeli computer scientist created an algorithm that predicts the future based on articles and tweets on the Internet.
38. Hero Syndrome is the condition where a person will intentionally create a dangerous situation just so they can "be a hero" and resolve it.
39. Scientists have created a "Peanut Butter Jellyfish" by feeding jellyfish saltwater mixed with peanut butter.
40. Humans create as much information in two days now as we did from the dawn of civilization up until 2003.
41. Your brain creates enough electricity to power a lightbulb.
42. Women in Tajikistan believe unibrows are beautiful, going so far as to create an herbal remedy to achieve the look.
43. Allegedly, over 30% of Twitter Accounts are fake accounts created by the FBl and ClA to spy on people and monitor social networking activity
44. Each time a person frowns over 2, 000 times, which will create wrinkles.
45. Mothers Day was created to honor mothers who had passed away.The woman who created it regretted what it had become.
46. Canyons were discovered on Mars that are assumed to have been created by floods of water.
47. If you were to produce a sound louder than 1, 100 dB, you would create a black hole and destroy the galaxy.
48. Tequila has the same percise proportion of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms necessary to create a diamond.
49. Scientists created a lab grown burger that took 3 months to grow and cost over $300, 000 in research.
50. Scientists are able to create brain cells out of pee.
51. Elijah Wood created his Lord of the Rings Frodo audition tape in his backyard with a homemade Hobbit costume.
52. One of the three original founders of Pixar was once fired from Disney for trying to create 3D cartoon images.
53. Gary Gygax was a devout Christian who created a game that fundamentalist Christians hate — Dungeons & Dragons.
54. A "Christian" Harry Potter fan fiction has been created that replaced all acts of magic with miracles from God.
55. The cereal ‘Cookie Crisp’ was created by Purina, the pet food company.
56. The app "Pact" creates a community of fellow users that will literally pay you to stick to your workout schedule.
57. Stan Lee created Iron Man because he thought no one would like him.
58. KFC Japan has created a fried chicken keyboard, mouse, and USB drive.
59. Listening to music while working creates a positive mood and makes you more productive.
60. Scientists have created a mind controlled computer.
61. Humans usually imitate the speech of someone with a strong accent due to empathy and to create a bond and assimilate with them.
62. Pubic hair serves as an alert for potential mates that you are biologically prepared to procreate.
63. Pharrell Williams wants to create jeans out of ocean trash.
64. The company "And Vinyly" will press your ashes into a vinyl record to create a memento of your life.
65. "The Simpsons" theme song took 3 days, 2 hours, 48 minutes, and 19 seconds to create.
66. A “gut feeling” is a chemical signal that your stomach creates to warn the brain of danger.
67. A scientist allowed 78 bees, wasps, and ants sting him to create a pain index. The absolute worst was the bullet ant.
68. The water spider lives underwater but breathes air by using its web to create an underwater sac that stores air bubbles.
69. During the Cold War, the Soviets created a lipstick gun known as "the kiss of death" that fired a single bullet at close range.
70. The first e book ever created, back in the 1970s, was the US Declaration of Independence.
71. Human DNA can be used to create vegan cheese.
72. Dutch artist Berndnaut Smilde creates real clouds inside indoor spaces.
73. Cockroaches create their own neighborhoods.
74. One man is planning to create a fully functional Starship Enterprise by 2034.
75. A "gut feeling" is a chemical signal that your stomach creates to warn the brain of danger.
76. A British artist once created eyelashes made out of fly legs.
77. T.G.I. Friday was created to pick up women.
78. An awkward 4 second pause in conversation creates feelings of rejection and anxiety in the brain.
79. The lead goose in a flying V creates updrafts to make it easier for the rest of the geese to fly.
80. A new English word is created every 98 minutes – About 14 words per day.
81. Over thinking corrupts the mind, destroys happiness and creates problems that never existed in the first place.
82. Comic Sans was designed by former Microsoft font designer Vincent Connare, who also created other notable fonts, such as Trebuchet
83. When you wring out a washcloth in space, the water creates a force field around the cloth.
84. The cartoon "Ed, Edd n Eddy" was actually created on a dare.
85. The directors of Despicable Me created a language for the gibberish Minions speak throughout the movie called "minion eise."
86. When we make decisions, our brains create dopamine to make us feel good about them.
87. Over thinking can cause the human mind to create negative scenarios and or replay painful memories.
88. Color additives such as "Red 40" and "Yellow 5" are artificially created from coal tar and petroleum.
89. Adding "gif" before the word "Youtube" in the URL allows you to create your own gif with the video.
90. David Manning is a made up critic that Sony created to give positive reviews of their movies.
91. When you are black out drunk, your brain literally loses the ability to create new memories.
92. Listening to sad songs actually creates positive emotions.
93. Fish communicate with each other by rasping their teeth to make sounds in their throat, or by using their swim bladder to create sounds
94. Sarcasm was created to confuse the stupid.
95. In 2003, the Polynesian island of Niue created an all island WiFi network, creating the first nationwide, free WiFi network in the world.
96. Humpback whales swim in circles around schools of fish, trapping them in the bubbles they create so they can eat them
97. Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature.
98. Volvo has created a new type of airbag. A pedestrian airbag. For impact with a pedestrian while driving.
99. Ferrari's 'prancing horse' logo was given to Enzo by Countess Baracca, whose late World War I flying ace son Francesco had used it as his emblem. Ferrari changed its background color from white to yellow, and created an icon.
100. Perspiration is odorless; it is the bacteria on the skin that creates an odor.