1. Females sloths broadcast their readiness to mate with a high pitched scream.
2. The “ice cream” you see in ice cream ads is actually mashed potatoes because they will not melt during production.
3. In Japan they have horse meat, cactus, charcoal, and octopus flavored ice cream.
4. Ice Cream actually makes your body warmer due to it fat content.
5. Ice cream is Chinese food.
6. Chocolate ice cream can improve focus and increase energy
7. At one point, it was illegal to buy ice cream on Sundays in Ohio.
8. Ice cream actually makes your body warmer because of its fat content.
9. you live, you love, you cry, you lose, you bleed, you scream, YOU LEARN
10. Eating chocolate and or ice cream has the same effect on the brain as when listening to music you relate to.
11. A restaurant in London once sold ice cream made with breast milk.
12. In Japan, you can buy octopus flavoured ice cream.
13. In Jurassic Park, Dolphin screams, walruses bellowing, geese hissing, an African crane’s mating call were mixed to formulate raptor sounds.
14. "My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help" USA
15. When Alien was first screened to audiences, ushers fainted, people vomited, and some ran screaming from the theater.
16. ISIS released a Youtube video that showed jihadist militants recruiting young boys by giving them ice cream and cotton candy.
17. On average, Americans consume 4 gallons of ice cream per person each year.
18. Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley from Harry Potter) owns a hovercraft, an orange Range Rover, and an ice cream truck.
19. President Lyndon B. Johnson owned an amphibious car and would scare his guests by driving into a lake, screaming about brake failure.
20. Applying hemorrhoid cream to your chest and waist can make you look more muscular.
21. The cream filling in Oreo cookies was originally made with lard up until the mid 1990s.
22. There is a fruit native to South America called "ice cream bean" that tastes like vanilla ice cream.
23. The Beatles stopped touring because their music could not be amplified loud enough to compete with screaming crowd noise.
24. Chocolate ice cream can reduce and relieve mental stress.
25. The Beatles stopped touring because their music could not be amplified loud enough to compete with screaming crowd noise
26. A man named John Harrison has tasted samples of 200 million gallons of ice cream and his taste buds are insured for $1 million.
27. The Beatles had to stop touring because their music couldn’t be amplified loud enough to play over the screaming fans.
28. Psychology says, sometimes silence is the most powerful scream and indication of something being terribly wrong.
29. Baskin Robbins once made ketchup ice cream.
30. Eskimo ice cream is neither icy, or creamy.
31. In Kentucky, it is illegal to carry ice cream in your back pocket.
32. Milk is heavier than cream.
33. Non dairy creamer is flammable.
34. The U.S. eastern seaboard consumes almost 50% of all ice cream sandwiches.