1. Gelatin is created by boiling the bones and skins of cows and pigs
2. Cows moo in regional accents.
3. In 2013, a feral pig in Australia stole 18 beers from a campsite, got drunk, and then tried to fight a cow.
4. The Dominican Republic offered to take 100, 000 Jews in 1938. Only 645 made it. Everyone was given 80 acres of land, 10 cows, a mule & horse.
5. Cows have best friends.
6. The Dallas Cowboys stadium uses more electricity than all of Liberia.
7. Humans are 80% genetically identical to cows.
8. Cows kill approximately 22 people every single year in the US. Sharks are responsible for <1 death in the US, and fewer than six worldwide.
9. All cows in the world have different patterns of spots and not a single one has them identical to another.
10. The CDC estimates that cows kill 22 people a year in the U.S.—and 75% of those are known to be deliberate attacks.
11. A shed in Germany exploded when excessive levels of methane gas from the belches and flatulence from 90 dairy cows built up and ignited.
12. There are 1 billion cattle in the world — 200, 000, 000 of those cattle are in India, where the slaughter of cows is largely illegal.
13. Cows have best friends and get depressed when separated.
14. "Little Cow" is what some people in China call Ariana Grande.
15. It takes 3, 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
16. Cows make less milk in hot and humid weather.
17. The Cowardly Lion costume from "The Wizard of Oz" weighed 90 pounds.
18. The acuri palm nut is so tough that hyacinth macaws wait for cows to eat and digest them before they can crack them open.
19. You can buy a waterbed for your cow.
20. An average dairy cow produces four times its body weight in manure each year.
21. Twelve or more cows is called a "flink".
22. Romans sometimes roasted chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a goose stuffed inside a pig stuffed inside a cow.
23. Some cows produce more milk if they listen to music
24. No cow in Canada can be given artificial hormones to increase its milk production. So no dairy product in Canada contains those hormones.
25. There is currently about 1 cow for every 5 people on Earth.
26. Cows have best friends and get stressed when they are separated.
27. Cows have best friends and experience stress when removed from them.
28. In the early stage version of The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy’s faithful companion Toto was replaced by a cow named Imogene.
29. Cows really do have best friends and become anxious when they are separated.
30. Methane gas produced by cow farts, blew up a barn in Germany.
31. After hearing about the 9/11 attacks, the Maasai tribe in Africa gave 14 cows to America as consolation.
32. 36 million cows and calves are slaughtered annually in the U.S.
33. The Japanese passenger who survived the titanic crash was marked as a coward by his country for not dying with the other passengers.
34. Studies show that cows produce more milk when listening to relaxing music.
35. Cows sweat through their noses.
36. The top 8 smartest farm animals in order are 1) dog 2) pig 3) horse 4) cat 5) cow 6) sheep 7) chicken and 8) turkey
37. Simon Cowell was arrested at age 12 for hijacking a bus with a toy gun.
38. 4, 000 McDonald's hamburgers (as many as you could get from one cow) are eaten every minute.
39. Just like humans, British cows moo in accents specific to their region.
40. The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.
41. Moscow weathermen can be fined for inaccurate weather forecasting.
42. The official residence of the Russian president is the Kremlin in Moscow. The name Kremlin means fortress.
43. A cow gives nearly 200, 000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
44. Cow is a Japanese brand of shaving foam.
45. Goat's milk is used more widely throughout the world than cow's milk.
46. In Nepal, cow dung is used for medicinal purposes.
47. India has a Bill of Rights for cows.
48. It takes 3, 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs.
49. It's possible to lead a cow upstairs, but not downstairs.
50. Reindeer milk has more fat than cow milk.
51. You are more likely to get attacked by a cow than a shark.