1. It takes 3 to 4 years to completely get to know someone. Couples who wait this length before marriage are less likely to divorce.
2. A couple robbing a store were identified because the woman filled out an entry form for a free trip prior to robbing the...
3. In 2008, a married couple in the UK realized they were twins separated at birth.
4. Worldwide, approximately 6% of divorced couples remarry the same person.
5. Couples who remain together after 8 10 months of dating without ever breaking up are more likely to get engaged.
6. A hummingbird nest is generally only a couple of centimeters in diameter – about the size of a half walnut shell.
7. A survey found that 23% of married or cohabitating couples slept separately on a regular basis, mostly due to snoring.
8. "Some nights I wish I could go back in life, not to change it but to feel a couple things twice.”
9. Couples who marry in January, February and March tend to have the highest divorce rates.
10. 2 weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up. The least popular day for breakups is Christmas Day.
11. The longer couples are together, the less likely they are to say “I love you, ” according to a survey.
12. In 2010, a black Nigerian couple gave birth to a blue eyed, blond haired white baby in London.
13. The longer couples are together, the less likely they are to say "I love you, " according to a survey.
14. After 16 seasons, none of ‘The Bachelor’ winning couples are married today.
15. Couples who spent less than $1, 000 on their weddings were the least likely to divorce.
16. A hummingbird nest is generally only a couple of centimeters in diameter about the size of a half walnut shell.
17. Yellow rooms can make babies cry and couples fight more often.
18. The average age gap between coupled men and women is much smaller in countries with more gender equality.
19. Every 10 13 seconds, a couple gets divorced.
20. Matchmakers (people who introduce two friends so they can become a couple) have 73% more friends than the people they’re introducing.
21. Couples that sleep together are healthier.
22. Couples who engage in pillow talk after an orgasm view the talk as more open and intimate when compared to couples that do not orgasm.
23. Ross and Rachel were never meant to be the central couple of Friends; it was supposed to be Monica and Joey.
24. In India, there is an organization called "The Love Commandos" that protects young couples who fall in love across different castes.
25. A Swedish couple named their kid “Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116.” The name is pronounced Albin
26. To help them communicate better, couples were given ecstasy during marriage counseling in 1970s.
27. When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.
28. The original founders/owners of Macys died on the Titanic and were the old couple in the movie who went to sleep as the ship went down.
29. Psychology says, relationships are always stronger when you are best friends first, a couple second.
30. A black, Nigerian couple living in the U.K. gave birth to a white, blonde, blue eyed baby that they call the "miracle baby."
31. A study found that after couples announce their engagement on Twitter, tweets with the word "I" or "me" drop by 69%.
32. 42% of couples believe they have a better chance of seeing Bigfoot than climaxing at the same time.
33. A one year age gap between a couple makes them 3% more likely to divorce.
34. Several studies have proven that opposites do not attract — most couples have more in common than they do differences.
35. "Fecal Matter" and "Pen Cap Chew" were a couple of names Kurt Cobain went through before deciding on Nirvana.
36. According to researchers, couples that are either too similar or too different are not likely to last very long.
37. A survey says 41% of couples prefer a "hug and a kiss" over a romantic candlelit dinner as the most romantic gesture from their partner.
38. In 2005, a couple set a world record of 31 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds for the longest unbroken kiss.
39. In 2003, a pair of male penguins in the Central Park Zoo, who had been a ‘couple’ for years, raised a baby penguin together.
40. Couples are most likely to breakup during Spring and right before holidays.
41. Shout out to all the new couples still holding in farts.
42. A study revealed that about 33% of married couples said they had been financially deceived by their partner.
43. About 42% of men said they are ready to make a relationship official after a couple good dates, according to a survey.
44. On average, a couple will date for 42 months before they get married
45. It takes 3 to 4 years to completely get to know someone. Couples who wait this length before marriage are less likely to divorce.
46. The original founders/owners of Macy’s died on the Titanic and were the old couple in the movie who went to sleep as the ship went down.
47. Archaeologists discovered skeletal remains of a Roman couple who had been holding hands for over 1, 500 years.
48. According to one study, the happiest couples are those without children.
49. One in ten married couples in the United States are interracial.
50. Couples who live together before engagement have higher divorce rates than those who wait.
51. Couples with similar drinking habits are less likely to get divorced than couples where only one spouse drinks heavily.
52. Not a single winning couple from any season of the American reality show "The Bachelor" have remained married.
53. Hitler mandated that every German couple be gifted a copy of his book upon wedding.
54. In 2007 a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on one another in an online chatroom, with each other.
55. Close to 85% of couples that smoke weed together, stay together.
56. Some bird couple sing duets!
57. According to Facebook, around two weeks before Christmas is one of the most popular times of the year for couples to break up.
58. Psychologists have found that the most successful couples feel calm and connected when they are side by side.
59. The older a married couple gets, the more likely they are to avoid a conflict by changing the subject.
60. In 2007 a married couple from Bosnia learned they were cheating on each other in online chat rooms with each other.
61. For oily skin, mash one banana with a teaspoon of honey and a couple of drops of lemon juice. Apply to face for 10 minutes, rinse.
62. Some bird couples sing duets!
63. Officials in New Zealand banned parents to name their kid "Yeah Detroit" but allowed a couple to call their child "Number 16 Bus Shelter"
64. In 2007, a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on each other in an online chatroom, with each other.
65. Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
66. Gay swan couples will have temporary threesomes with a female swan to obtain eggs and then drive her away after she lays them.
67. Couples who use thoughtful words in fights have less stress and conflict.