Published : 2013-11-11 (over 4 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
24 Awesome cool facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random cool facts.
1. Vultures urinate on their legs and feet to help cool off on hot days, and their urine also helps kill off bacteria from carcasses.
2. Netflix has over 76, 000 categories, including “Imaginative Time Travel Movies from the 1980s" and “Cool Moustaches."
3. Genghis Khan killed enough people to cool the earth, 40 million people were killed and vast areas of farmland were reclaimed by forests.
4. Gun twirling was done in the circus only with unloaded guns, movies depict it because it looked cool.
5. Chef hats are tall and ballooned at the top because this design allows air to circulate around the scalp and keep cool in kitchens
6. Party Hack: Put glow sticks in a cooler for easy drink grabbing without needing a flashlight.
7. People are drawn into stores by warm hues like reds, oranges, and yellows, but once inside cool colors like blues and greens encourage them
8. Ryan Gosling was cast in the movie "The Notebook" because the director was looking for someone that was "not handsome" and "not cool."
9. Vultures urinate on their legs and feet to help cool off and to kill bacteria they’ve picked up from walking through carcasses.
10. Kids who try to act cool in early adolescence are more likely to have issues with drugs and alcohol later in life.
11. If you have a sore throat try eating a piece of cucumber. It cools down your throat and stops the itching.
12. The 30th President of the U.S., Calvin Coolidge, enjoyed calling for his bodyguards and hiding while the frantically looked for him.
13. Koalas hug trees to cool off.
14. Studies have found that being a "bad boy" is no longer perceived as "cool."
15. To keep cool, ostriches urinate on their legs
16. Aloof bad boys are no longer considered cool, according to one study.
17. Genghis Kahn killed enough people to cool the earth, 40 mill people were killed and vast areas of farmland were reclaimed by forests.
18. Theres an app called fling like snapchat but send it to 50 random people in the world, pretty cool.
19. Turkey Vultures “urinate” on their own legs in order to stay cool and kill any lingering bacteria from previous meals.
20. Bees cool down their hives by bringing in water on their wings.
21. 3.4 billion years ago, the Earth was much cooler, making it easier for organisms to live.
22. Flamingos pee on their legs to cool themselves off.
23. Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep him cool! He changed it every 2 innings.
24. U.S. President Calvin Coolidge liked to eat breakfast while having his head rubbed with vaseline.