1. It takes 59 minutes to make an Oreo cookie.
2. Chocolate chip cookies were made by accident when the chocolate in the cookie did not melt properly.
3. The inventor of the chocolate chip cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
4. There is a small scroll of newspaper at the base of cocktail umbrellas that can be unrolled and read like a fortune cookie.
5. In a 2004 song, Cookie Monster revealed that, before eating his first cookie, his name was Sid.
6. Rose petals are edible they can be used to make milkshakes, cake, cookies, salads and jams.
7. Fortune cookies were actually invented in America, not China.
8. Eating a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie while depressed can instantly improve your mood and fight the physical effects of depression.
9. Oreo cookies are actually the knock off brand of another company, Hydrox.
10. The same person who voiced Yoda also did the voice of Cookie Monster.
11. Bruce Willis once bought 12, 000 girl scout cookies for millitary service members in the middle east
12. If you have to store cookies and pastries in a container, leave bread in the container, and it will keep the baked goods moist.
13. You should delete your browser cookies before buying airline tickets Ticket fares go up when you’ve visited a site multiple times.
14. During a 2004 episode of Sesame Street, Cookie Monster said that before he started eating cookies, his name was Sid.
15. How to make "cheating" dice: Set oven to 250°, lay on cookie sheet w/ number you want to always face up when rolled, & cook for 10 minutes.
16. Tip: When searching plane tickets online, delete your cookies. Prices go up if you visit a site multiple times
17. Viagra, chocolate chip cookies, popsicles, brandy and the microwave = Examples of accidental discoveries.
18. Santa Claus would have to eat 8.03 billion cookies to replace the 626 billion calories he would burn delivering presents to the world.
19. The cereal ‘Cookie Crisp’ was created by Purina, the pet food company.
20. Oreo cookies contain no dairy or eggs.
21. The average American will eat 35, 000 cookies in their lifetime.
22. The cream filling in Oreo cookies was originally made with lard up until the mid 1990s.
23. The average person will eat around 35, 000 cookies in their lifetime.
24. While searching for plane tickets online, delete your Internet cookies. Prices go up if you visit a site multiple times.
25. Tip: When searching plane tickets online, delete your cookies. Prices go up if you visit a site multiple times.
26. Delete your browser cookies before you buy airline tickets. Ticket prices go up when you visit travel sites multiple times.
27. It takes 59 minutes to make a single Oreo cookie.
28. Fortune cookies were actually invented in America, in 1918, by Charles Jung.