Published : 2014-12-22 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
20 Awesome conversation facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random conversation facts.
1. Recent studies have shown a 4 second awkward silence pause in conversation creates feelings of rejection in the brain.
2. Deipnophobia is the fear of Dining or Dinner Conversations
3. Studies show people are most truthful in face to face conversations and lie the most over the phone.
4. Deep conversations with the right people are priceless.
5. Smile before answering the phone. It will make you sound happier and improve quality of conversation.
6. Women are automatically more attracted to guys who make an effort to start the conversation, showing initiative and consistency.
7. Best friends are capable of having conversations that are sometimes impossible to understand by other people
8. People tend to be more emotionally open and confess things during late night conversations via text message.
9. 80% of people spend their nights remembering past conversations, imagining what they should have said instead.
10. Humans are known to lie as much as three times every ten minutes of an average conversation.
11. The first verbal conversation between early humans was probably about tool making and likely occured between 2.5 and 1.8 million years ago.
12. Happy people prefer to have deeper conversations.
13. People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations
14. People who are thoughtful and more aware of their surroundings use "like" more often in conversation.
15. Spending at least 60 minutes in conversation with someone you care about an hour before bed can help you sleep peacefully.
16. People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations.
17. An awkward 4 second pause in conversation creates feelings of rejection and anxiety in the brain.
18. 73% of people spend their nights remembering past conversations, imagining what they should have said instead.
19. "Bye Felicia" = The foolishness coming from your mouth has exceeded my tolerance level. Please excuse your from this conversation.
20. Twitter is basically just you having a conversation with yourself hoping that someone else will join in.