1. The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.
2. The North Face clothing company sued a clothing company called The South Butt.
3. The founders of Hewlett Packard flipped a coin to determine whose name would come first in the company.
4. The two brothers who invented the Hot Pocket sold the company for $2.6 billion.
5. A British company made a laptop with a graphical user interface, a 60 hour battery life, SSD storage, and a touchpad. In 1989.
6. A French company can extract the smell of your dead loved one from their clothes and make a perfume out of it.
7. Philip Morris was the fhe first owner of the Marlboro company. He died of lung cancer.
8. Employees who sit near a window show greater interest in their work, stay on task, and report more loyalty to their company.
9. Hugh Jackman owns a coffee company that donates 100% of its profits to charity.
10. Oreo cookies are actually the knock off brand of another company, Hydrox.
11. The first company to issue an ad into space was Doritos. The ad was sent out to possible aliens.
12. The Golden State Fence Company was hired to build a part of the US Mexico border wall, and fined $5M for hiring illegal immigrant workers.
13. The first owner of the Marlboro company died of lung cancer.
14. A software company buried a $1, 000 prize deep in its Terms of Service. It took 5 months for someone to finally ask about the prize.
15. There is a company that will fly you in a helicopter and allow you to use machine guns to kill animals from the air while they run.
16. Cheetos, Doritos, Quaker, Gatorade, Captain Crunch, Lays, Fritos and Mountain Dew are owned by one company PEPSI Co.
17. Häagen Dazs doesn’t actually mean anything and was invented by the founder of the company because he wanted it to sound Danish.
18. David Tran, the creator of Sriracha, named his company “Huy Fong Foods” in honor of the ship that helped him escape Vietnam in 1978.
19. A man once tattooed "Netflix" on his body and after tweeting a picture to the company he received a free year of service. $NFLX
20. Lung cancer caused the death of the first ever owner of the Marlboro Company.
21. A company called Neurowear is developing headphones that read your brainwaves and select music based on your state of mind.
22. A politically correct environment makes it easier for men and women to speak their minds in mixed company.
23. Abercrombie was the first company to produce thongs for children.
24. The company "Nike" was originally going to be called "Dimension 6."
25. Famous energy drink Red Bull is also a record company and not just an energy drink.
26. Million Pound Idea: Hire a bunch of people with OCD and start a cleaning company.
27. Google has acquired an average of one company every week since 2010.
28. Stoned Oven Gourmet Medibles, a company in LA, sells marijuana laced frozen pizza.
29. Chipotle buys more naturally raised meat than any other company in the world.
30. On average, Google has been acquiring 1 company a week since 2010.
31. The cereal ‘Cookie Crisp’ was created by Purina, the pet food company.
32. "Bio Urn" is a company that will turn you into a tree when you die.
33. "Next Nature" is a company that will process a small amount of blood from a deceased, loved one into a wine bottle.
34. The company "And Vinyly" will press your ashes into a vinyl record to create a memento of your life.
35. A software company once hid a $1000 prize in its Terms of Service, after 5 months and over 3, 000 sales, the prize was finally claimed.
36. A man once tattooed "Netflix" on his body and after tweeting a picture to the company he received a free year of service.
37. The founder of FedEx, Fred Smith once saved the company by taking $5, 000 to Las Vegas and turning it into $32, 000 by playing Black Jack.
38. Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
39. Etch A Sketch was in financial trouble until the toy was featured in the Toy Story movies sales jumped 20%, saving the company.
40. Bayer, the company that produces aspirin, used to sell commercialized heroin.
41. There is a French company that you can hire to kidnap you – They charge US $1, 600.
42. The average child recognizes over 200 company logos by the time he enters first grade.
43. if i annoy you please tell me and i’ll leave you alone bc nothing sucks more than being unsure of whether someone enjoys your company or not
44. There is a company in LA that provides "cuddle specialists" to come over to your house and cuddle with you.
45. Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut are all owned by the same company (Yum! Brands).
46. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.
47. Lamborghini cars were invented when the Lamborghini tractor company was insulted by the creator of Ferrari.
48. The first product that the toy company Mattel came out with was picture frames.
49. When Scott Paper Company first started manufacturing toilet paper they did not put their name on the product because of embarrassment.
50. When Scott Paper Company first started manufacturing toilet paper they did not put their name on the product because of embarrassment.
51. A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate.
52. Club Direct, a travel insurance company in Britain, provides insurance plans for protection from falling coconuts.
53. Goodyear Rubber Company researched and concluded that shoes wear out faster on the right foot than the left.
54. The average company saves over $7, 000 for each employee suggestion that is enacted.
55. The Honourable Company of Edinburgh Golfers founded in 1744, is the world's oldest golf club.
56. The oldest patented company logo is the red triangle of Bass beers.