1. Mohammed is the most common name in the world.
2. Atelophobia is the common fear of not being good enough.
3. Common sense is not so common.
4. American Sign Language has more in common with spoken Japanese than it does with spoken English when it comes to grammar
5. The most common cause of insomnia is loneliness.
6. The more common bearded men are, the less attractive beards become to women, according to a study.
7. The use of Ace High in cards symbolizes the replacement of the nobility by the common man, originating from the French Revolution.
8. In Japan, it is common to use mayonnaise on pancakes.
9. The most common English word in writing around the world is "the".
10. 7 Up, invented in 1920, contained lithium, the drug now commonly prescribed to sufferers of bipolar disorder.
11. The most common band name is "Bliss."
12. It is common for monkeys to carry tuberculosis, hepatitis, and herpes B.
13. The most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety.
14. If you have blue eyes, then you share a common ancestor with every other blue eyed person in the world.
15. Whenever a pirate stopped a merchant ship, it was not uncommon for a handful of merchant crewmen to join the pirates.
16. Daydreaming is the most common cause of driving accidents due to distraction, not people using their cellphones.
17. According to a study, the two most common feelings that people tend to bring out in others are enthusiasm and boredom.
18. In India, it is not uncommon to consume marijuana in milkshake form.
19. The most common type of unforgiven offense is betrayal, including broken secrets, deceit, affairs, and broken promises.
20. Marijuana is the most common illegal drug used in the United States. Approximately 100 million Americans have tried marijuana at least once
21. The most commonly rhymed words in pop music are Do and You.
22. McRibs contain an ingredient most commonly found in yoga mats
23. The most common time to randomly wake up is around 3 to 5am, it is at this time that the one who loves you is thinking about you.
24. Castoreum: Beaver anal juice, castoreum, is most commonly found as a flavor enhancer in raspberry products.
25. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
26. There is a common Chinese idiom that states, "The ugly wife is a treasure at home."
27. Mastering just 3, 000 words in English will make you able to understand around 95% of common texts.
28. It is a proven fact that both angry and happy people tend to share a common trait: optimism.
29. Several studies have proven that opposites do not attract — most couples have more in common than they do differences.
30. Every atom in your body is billions of years old. Hydrogen, the most common, was produced in the big bang 13.7 billion years ago.
31. In the U.S. rabies is a lot more common in cats than it is in dogs.
32. Zippers are the single most common cause of penile injury in adult men reporting to emergency rooms.
33. The letter "E" is the most commonly typed letter on a keyboard.
34. White is the most common color for trucks, black is the most common for luxury cars, and silver for other cars.
35. Baby foreskins are commonly used in cosmetic treatments.
36. Nigger shoes Nigger shoes, would/should have these common characteristics, orange, yellow, green, purple, and or metallic in color.
37. In Ancient Greece, it was common practice for men to have male lovers until they were 30 or so, then settle down with a woman and have kids.
38. The most commonly forgotten item for travelers is their toothbrush.
39. Sharing a common dislike for a person can bring two people closer & ultimately lead to a lengthy friendship.
40. Sharks and humans share a common ancestor, and some of our genes are still similar.
41. Cyberstalking is now more common than face to face stalking.
42. Loneliness, lack of sleep and hunger are the three top most common causes of mood swings.
43. In the 19th century it was common to cut off some of your pubic hair and give it to a lover as a gift.
44. Talking to yourself is very common and studies show that students who talk to themselves tend to do better at school.
45. Before trees were common, the earth was covered in giant mushrooms.
46. In a common year, no other month ends on the same day of the week as September.
47. The most common dreams for people to have is that of them falling or their teeth falling out.
48. Marijuana is the most commonly used drug by people over the age of 12 in America.
49. The most common reason people abandon their religious affiliations is because of their college education.
50. The most commonly searched question beginning with “What is” in 2013 was “What is twerking?”
51. Police dogs are trained to react to commands in a foreign language; commonly German but more recently Hungarian.
52. Insomnia is more common for those who have a high IQ. Intelligent people have a harder time switching off their brain.
53. Contagious yawning, it turns out, is yet another feature we share in common with many species of primates
54. Groot is a common last name in the Netherlands.
55. Money, work, economic outlook, family, and relationships are the most commonly cited sources of stress for Americans.
56. Exercise addiction is common, especially in those who suffer from eating disorders and obsessive compulsive disorder.
57. Pistanthrophobia is the common fear of trusting people due to past experiences with relationships gone bad.
58. Pushing your partner and showing them more affection than they show you is one of the most common mistakes made in relationships.
59. Twitter causes insomnia, it has become the most common sleep distraction in the world.
60. 4 common species of bumblebee have seen their numbers decrease by 96% in recent decades
61. Although sea stars live underwater and are commonly called "starfish, " they are not fish.
62. People with common names are more likely to be hired.
63. 3:44 A.M. is the most common time to wake up in the middle of the night.
64. Being chased and falling off a high place are the two most common dreams.
65. Technically the U.S. only has 46 states. Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, & Massachusetts are officially commonwealths
66. "Stressage" is a common internet slang term that best describes a text or message that causes you emotional pain and or stress.
67. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you fall for someone? That’s common sense leaving your body.
68. Muhammad is the most common first name in the entire world.
69. Stressage is a common internet slang term that best describes a text or message that causes you emotional pain and or stress.
70. The common hartebeest graze together in groups of 10, 000.
71. The common cuckoo replaces eggs from other birds’ nests with their own, tricking other birds into raising their offspring.
72. The common hoopoe is a bird that digs through animal poop to catch insects for food.
73. Repeating a common word over and over until it loses all meaning and sounds weird is called semantic satiation.
74. Mascara is the most commonly worn cosmetic, and women will spend an average of $4, 000 on it in their lifetime.
75. The most common objects of fetishes are underwear and shoes.
76. Wednesday is the most common day of the week for sushi in the U.S.
77. Twitter has been proven to cause insomnia and is one of the most common sleep distraction in the the States and Holland.
78. Mascara is the most commonly worn cosmetic, and women will spend an average of $4, 000 on it in their lifetimes.
79. The boa constrictor is the only living animal whose common name is exactly the same as its scientific name.
80. Winston Churchill wrote 3 books, saw 4 wars on 4 continents and was elected to the House of Commons all by the age of 26.
81. It is a common misconception that Marco Polo introduced pasta to Italy in truth, the dish had already existed in Europe for centuries but there's little doubt he made Westerners aware of many Chinese inventions.
82. Pancakes are commonly served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Australia.
83. Americans did not commonly use forks until after the Civil War.
84. Common pesticides such as roach, termite, and flea insecticide can be found in the bodies of majority of Americans.
85. 'Second Street' is the most common street name in the U.S.; 'First Street' is the sixth.
86. In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk on cereal for breakfast.
87. Many people in parts of China eat insects. Some common insects are bean worms, scoprions, and locusts.
88. Muhammad is the most common name in the world.
89. The lifespan of the common goldfish is over 20 years.
90. The most common time for a bank robbery is Friday, between 9 and 11 a.m. The least likely time is Wednesday, between 3 and 6 p.m.