1. If you mouth the word "colorful" to someone, it looks like you are saying "I love you."
2. The flashes of color you see in your eye after you rub them are called Phosphenes.
3. Butter was the first food product allowed by law to have artificial coloring. It is completely white in its natural state.
4. Yellow teeth are stronger, the natural color of our teeth is a light yellow color. Whitening your teeth can permanently weaken them
5. After making 1.4 billion crayons, the senior crayon maker for Crayola admitted he was color blind.
6. Fast food restaurants use yellow, red, and orange because those are the colors that stimulate hunger.
7. The Incredible Hulk’s green skin color was originally a result of printing error (he was originally grey) that Stan Lee liked.
8. The music you listen to affects, figuratively colors, the way you perceive the world.
9. Before color TV was invented, a vast majority of the population used to dream in black and white.
10. Colored pencils break pencil sharpeners because they are wax based and the wax gets stuck in the gears.
11. The color you see in perfect darkness is actually "Dark Gray" not black and it is called "Eigengrau".
12. People actually spend $42.5 billion per year trying to color gray hair. Americans spend less than this every year on diet products.
13. Blue eyed people on average have a higher alcohol tolerance than people with other eye colors.
14. Spotify claims that the University of Colorado at Boulder listens to the most relaxing music, while Purdue listens to the most angry music.
15. Myspace is blue, Facebook is blue, Instagram is blue, Tumblr is blue, Twitter is blue. The color blue relieves stress.
16. Taste is influenced by color. Scientists have found that hot chocolate tastes better in an orange colored cup.
17. Water boils faster in Denver, Colorado, than it does in New York, New York.
18. Green is typically not worn at Scottish weddings because it is the color of fairies and an omen of revenge.
19. Emerson Moser retired after making 1.4 billion crayons for Crayola for 37 years, and then announced he was colorblind.
20. Female squids use their color changing abilities to make it look like they have testicles this keeps the male squids away.
21. "Baker Miller Pink, " the color of Pepto Bismol, has a calming effect on prison inmates.
22. Approximately 80% of all dreams are in color—the rest are in black and white.
23. People are drawn into stores by warm hues like reds, oranges, and yellows, but once inside cool colors like blues and greens encourage them
24. Redheads require up to 20% more anesthesia to be knocked out (compared to people of other hair colors)
25. American school buses are yellow because you see yellow faster than any other color, 1.24 times faster than red in fact.
26. A study found people with lighter eye colors (blue, green, hazel, grey) have a higher alcohol tolerance.
27. The color green makes you more creative.
28. The rarest natural eye colors are green, amber, violet, black, and red.
29. Chameleon skin is made up of tiny, mirror like crystals that reflect differing levels of light, allowing it to change color.
30. If you mouth the word "colorful" to someone, it looks like you are saying "I love you".
31. The five interlocking Olympic rings are black, blue, red, white and yellow because at least 1 of these colors appears on every flag
32. Tattoo coloring (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is also what LEGOs are made out of
33. Men and women see the world differently; women are better at distinguishing color, while men are better at tracking fast moving objects.
34. A study found that brunettes are seen as more capable than other hair colors and often make more money as a result.
35. Women of all hair colors and types tend to prefer men with dark hair.
36. Red hair is the rarest human hair color. Only 1 to 2 percent of the population are red heads.
37. As of 2015, four U.S. states — Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington — have legalized retail marijuana.
38. Pizza Hut has released a line of nail polish with color names like "Dough You Need Me, " "Say Cheese, " and "Meat Me After Midnight."
39. In the state of Colorado a pet cat, if loose, must have a tail light.
40. Only two in 1, 000 diamonds are considered truly colorless.
41. Officials in Colorado had to change an Interstate sign that read "Mile 420" to "Mile 419.99" because it kept getting stolen.
42. Always make sure your belt matches your shoe color. It makes your overall appearance look much more put together.
43. White is the most common color for trucks, black is the most common for luxury cars, and silver for other cars.
44. Always make sure your belt matches your shoe color. It makes your overall appearance look much more put togethe
45. Nigger shoes Nigger shoes, would/should have these common characteristics, orange, yellow, green, purple, and or metallic in color.
46. Denver, Colorado has more marijuana dispensaries than liquor stores or public schools.
47. In a game of chess, the color white has nearly 10% more win rate compared to black.
48. Froot Loops are all the same flavor, just different colors.
49. The Simpsons Movie was banned in Burma because the colors red and yellow are banned in films there.
50. Since 2014, legal marijuana dispensaries in Colorado have sold well over $240 million worth of the drug.
51. Studies show that watching TV negatively affects self confidence in girls, especially girls of color.
52. The darker the color of the alcoholic drink, the worse your hangover will be.
53. The color orange was named after the fruit. It was previously referred to as yellow red.
54. The tendency to be pessimistic and negative is a genetic trait similar to hair and eye color. Some people are just born to be pessimistic.
55. No color, no religion, no nationality should come between us, we are all children of God.
56. Until 2011, the Libyan flag was solid green the only national flag in the world with just one color and no design
57. “Eigengrau” is the technical name for the color seen by the human eye in perfect darkness.
58. Red is the last color to go and the first to return when people lose and regain their eyesight.
59. Yellow teeth are stronger, the natural color of our teeth is a light yellow color. Whitening your teeth can permanently weaken them.
60. Some women have "super vision" they can see 100 million colors instead of the 1 million most of us can see due to a genetic mutation.
61. Froot Loops cereal is made in 8 colors, but they are all the same flavor.
62. Being in a green setting or even glancing at the color green can make you more creative.
63. Sharks see contrast very well, wearing the color yellow or orange in the water is said to be risky.
64. An octopus can change its shape and color to blend in with its surroundings.
65. A blind chameleon will still change color to match its surroundings.
66. The color of a hens earlobes will usually determine the color of the egg shell.
67. Goldfish lose their color if kept in dim light. Similar to humans, they need sunlight to keep their pigment
68. On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colorful.
69. Warm colors such as yellow, orange and red make you hungry Which is why many fast food restaurants are yellow, orange and red.
70. Mosquitos are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.
71. Paper due and low on Black Ink? Change font color to dark Tan. It looks almost indistinguishable to black.
72. Color additives such as "Red 40" and "Yellow 5" are artificially created from coal tar and petroleum.
73. Male gelada baboons can tell when a female is ready to mate because her chest changes color.
74. Goldfish lose their color if kept in dim light. Similar to humans, they need sunlight to keep their pigment.
75. Yellow teeth are stronger, the natural color of our teeth is a light yellow oolor. Whitening your teeth can permanently weaken them.
76. Owls are the only bird that can see the color blue.
77. Mosquitoes are attracted to the color of blue twice as much as to any other color.
78. Depressed people cannot perceive color as well — Their world literally turns “grayer.”
79. Bulls are color blind and cannot see red. It is the motion of the cape that causes them to charge
80. Brown colored eyes are really blue, under a layer of melanin.
81. When is an orange green? When it's a Valencia! Sometimes warm weather causes the skin to regreen, or reabsorb chlorophyll, giving it a greenish color. But it will still taste great.
82. Owls are the only birds who can see the color blue.
83. Blueberries are one of the only natural foods that are truly blue in color.
84. Scottish engineer John Logie Baird was the first man to televise pictures of objects in motion. He also demonstrated color television, in 1928.
85. Ferrari's 'prancing horse' logo was given to Enzo by Countess Baracca, whose late World War I flying ace son Francesco had used it as his emblem. Ferrari changed its background color from white to yellow, and created an icon.
86. All babies are color blind when they are born.
87. A completely blind chameleon will still take on the colors of its environment.
88. Bluebirds cannot see the color blue.
89. Bulls are colorblind, therefore will usually charge at a matador's waving cape no matter what color it is be it red or neon yellow.
90. By feeding hens certain dyes they can be made to lay eggs with multi colored yolks.
91. Goldfish lose their color if they are kept in dim light or are placed in a body of running water, such as a stream.
92. Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as any other color.
93. Only two in one thousand diamonds are considered truly colorless.
94. Owls are one of the only birds who can see the color blue.
95. Pittsburgh is the only city where all major sports teams have the same colors: Black and gold.
96. Redheads require more anesthesia to 'go under' than other hair colors do.
97. Some breeds of chickens lay colored eggs.
98. The best diamonds are colored blue white.
99. The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
100. The streets of Victor, Colorado, once a gold rush town, are paved with low grade gold.