1. Cost of college degree in the U.S. has increased 1120% in only 30 years.
2. The cost of college textbooks has risen 812% in the past 30 years – More than healthcare, housing prices, and college tuition.
3. A condom ambulance service will deliver condoms to your dorm door at the College of New Jersey for a small fee.
4. 90% of college students in a study reported that they had drunk dialed or texted in the past, and 40% said they regretted it.
5. Chocolate may be a more effective cough remedy than cough medicine, according to a study at Imperial College London.
6. Between 60 percent and 80 percent of North American college students have had some sort of hook up experience.
7. Only 6.7% of the global population has a college degree.
8. A study found that 70% of college undergrads would lose respect for someone who “hooks up with lots of people.”
9. 50% of college educated Millennials are okay with hookups, compared to only a third of those with a high school degree, a survey found.
10. More than 34% of college students have texted while taking a shower, while 22% have texted during religious services, a survey revealed.
11. The Swedish and Finnish government actually pays students monthly pocket money if they attend high school, college and university.
12. A college student in 1979 only had to work 182 hours per year to pay for tuition, but the average 2013 student had to work 991 hours.
13. Rich people without a college degree:
14. The cost of college textbooks in the US has risen faster than the cost of healthcare, house prices and inflation.
15. Only 1 out of 85 college students can correctly draw the Apple logo from memory.
16. Smart college majors, e.g. Physical Sciences, Engineering, Humanities and Biological Sciences are picked by smart students.
17. The cost of college in the U.S. has gone up 500% since 1985.
18. 35% of billionaires never finished college.
19. If the average college student gave up alcohol for a year, they would save $900.
20. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and college at age 10
21. Rolling a pair of dice is as predictive of your future income as your college GPA is.
22. There are more head and spinal injuries from cheerleading than all other high school and college sports combined.
23. Carrie Underwood earned college credit for being on ‘American Idol.’
24. "You know you go to a small school when the whole student body shows up to one party and rages together" Doane College
25. Going to college? Minor in what you love, major in what will give you a job.
26. Two thirds of college students have been in a "friends with benefits" relationship, according to a survey.
27. A recent study found that college students who cheat in class are more attracted to jobs politics than non cheating students.
28. As of 2014, American college students owe $1.08 trillion in student loans. This amount exceeds American credit card and auto loan debt.
29. The child actor who plays the carefree Luke Dunphy on Modern Family is a member of high IQ society Mensa and is ready to start college.
30. When Facebook originally began, it required a valid college email, so that it was only used by scholars.
31. Ashton Kutcher studied biochemical engineering in college, before dropping out to become a model and actor.
32. The most common reason people abandon their religious affiliations is because of their college education.
33. If you go to MIT, you can get college credit by studying Reddit – The course is called "Credit for Reddit"
34. The number of US college students studying Latin is three times the number studying Arabic.
35. Female college students spend an average of 10 hours a day on their cellphones.
36. Broke my back in three places when I was 13 by playing the sport I love and 4 years later, I just committed to a Big 10 college. DGS
37. Almost half of all college students in the US drop out and never graduate.
38. Compared to righties, more left handed people tend to be college dropouts.
39. College students are the most sleep deprived group of people.
40. The median score for college bound seniors on the math section of the SAT in 2011 was about 510 out of 800.
41. 82% of college students turn to Wikipedia for academic research.
42. Participating in sports in high school and college increases self confidence, self respect, and leadership skills.
43. In the U.S. it costs an average of $245, 000USD to raise a child, before college.
44. Bill Gates has enough money to send every single 18 year old person in the US to a 4 year college.
45. In 1978, a student working a minimum wage job could pay for 4 years of college with no debt.
46. Your entire life consists of: Education for 12 years, College for 4 years, & working until you die.
47. The creator of Johnny Bravo, the creator of Powerpuff Girls, and the creator of Dexter’s Laboratory were all roommates in college.
48. Neil Degrasse Tyson considered becoming a male stripper when he was low on cash in college.
49. In college? Always ask for a student discount, most stores have it and students never use it.
50. In 2007, a group of college students drove the speed limit (55MPH) on I 285 and backed up traffic for miles.
51. A mentally ill man shot himself in the head in a suicide attempt. The bullet cured his disorder and he become a straight A college student.
52. High school dropouts are twice as likely to catch colds as those with a college degree.
53. Harry S. Truman was the last U.S. President with no college degree.
54. Kermit the frog delivered the commencement address at Southampton College located in the state of New York in 1996.