1. Things that keep you up at night: loneliness, cold, heat, hunger, late night texting, memories, over thinking, worries, the internet.
2. Cold weather kills 20 times as many people as hot weather, according to an international study.
3. Drinking a cold glass of water in the morning will wake you faster than a cup of coffee.
4. Drinking cold water will help you lose weight naturally and speeds up your metabolism.
5. The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
6. The only difference between Tylenol Cold and Tylenol Flu is the box, they have the exact same medical ingredients.
7. During the Cold War, bears were shot out of ejector seats in supersonic jets for testing.
8. Drinking cold water actually causes your body to burn calories, as they are absorbed by the water as it warms to body temperature.
9. Psychology states that temperature can affect appetite. A person in a colder room is likely to eat more.
10. As much as you may hate them, cold showers are much better for your hair and skin.
11. Drinking 16 ounces of cold water on an empty stomach will increase your body fat by 30%.
12. When people feel physically cold, they seek out psychological warmth, like watching a romantic movie that will make them feel warm inside.
13. Researchers have found that online movie renters choose more romance films when the weather is cold.
14. Research has found that replacing a bad habit with a good one is easier than quitting a bad habit cold turkey.
15. Dogs that are small, elderly or short haired actually need sweaters for cold weather.
16. If you were pushed from a spaceship without a suit, you would not die from cold or pressure, like in movies, but simply lack of Oxygen.
17. Boiling water freezes faster than cold water.
18. Women are more likely to catch colds than men.
19. Nightmares are mostly caused by sleeping in an extremely cold room temperature.
20. Depressed people are likely to get colds more often while happy and energetic individuals get sick less often.
21. A recent study found that cold viruses replicated more efficiently at colder temperatures, meaning that cold weather does cause colds.
22. Some fish, such as the Great White Shark can raise their body temperatures. This helps them hunt for prey in cold water.
23. During the Cold War, the Soviets created a lipstick gun known as "the kiss of death" that fired a single bullet at close range.
24. Coldstone employees are supposed to sing when you tip them.
25. here are about 2, 000 species of sea stars. Some live in deep water, some in tropical areas, some in cold water.
26. Drinking 2 cups of cold water on a empty stomach can boost metabolism by 30%.
27. Drink a glass of ice cold water as soon as you wake up. It will boost your metabolism by up to 25%.
28. Things that keep you up at night: loneliness, cold, heat, hunger, late night texting, memories, over thinking, worries, the internet.
29. Drinking 2 cups of cold water on an empty stomach can boost metabolism by 30%.
30. High school dropouts are twice as likely to catch colds as those with a college degree.
31. A fox uses its tail (or "brush") as a warm cover in cold weather and as a signal flag to communicate with other foxes.
32. Cold water weighs more than hot water.
33. Goldfish remember better in cold water than warm water.
34. No matter how cold it gets, gasoline will not freeze.
35. The winter of 1932 in the US was so cold that Niagara falls froze completely solid.