1. Samsung spends more on marketing its mobile products than Apple, HP, Dell, Microsoft and Coca Cola combined spend on ALL their products.
2. Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant. Chocolate is salad.
3. Coca Cola made a fruit flavored soda for the Nazis when there was a shortage of syrup in 1941 And that is how Fanta was created.
4. A Study found that Chocolate Milk performs better than Energy Drinks.
5. When 3 people tried to sell Coca Cola secrets to Pepsi, Pepsi informed Coke and the FBI.
6. Hershey has promised to stop using child slave labor to produce their chocolate. By 2020.
7. Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles the first year but kept going. Never give up. #motivation
8. Chocolate milk was invented in Ireland.
9. Chocolate chip cookies were made by accident when the chocolate in the cookie did not melt properly.
10. Scientists have found that chocolate has a chemical that helps counteract depression.
11. The inventor of the chocolate chip cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
12. Chocolate may be a more effective cough remedy than cough medicine, according to a study at Imperial College London.
13. Nicolas Cage was the original choice for the role of Shrek.
14. Every American space flight menu has included chocolate
15. Taste is influenced by color. Scientists have found that hot chocolate tastes better in an orange colored cup.
16. Dark chocolate contains the same chemical our body secretes when we fall in love called phenylethylamine (PEA)
17. Marijuana, listening to music and eating chocolate are all ways in which help slow down the growth of cancer.
18. Hershey Chocolate is owned by a K 12 school with less than 2, 000 students and an endowment worth billions of dollars.
19. Chocolate allergies may actually be caused by ground up cockroach parts in the chocolate.
20. Chocolate ice cream can improve focus and increase energy
21. Eating a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie while depressed can instantly improve your mood and fight the physical effects of depression.
22. In the film Psycho (1960), chocolate syrup was used for blood in the famous shower scene.
23. Chocolate Milk is more beneficial for sportsmen than any other sports drink
24. A 2004 study found that 70% of people would give away their computer passwords when bribed with chocolate.
25. In the U.S., 100 pounds of chocolate are eaten every second.
26. During the week before Easter, Americans buy around 71 million pounds of chocolate candy.
27. The Cosmos Atrosanguineus is a type of flower that actually smells like chocolate.
28. Nicolas Cage bought a nine foot tall, pyramid shaped tomb in a New Orleans cemetery, it is assumed this will be his final resting place.
29. Nicolas Cage once bought a two headed snake for protection. Later, he donated it to a zoo.
30. The most valuable brand name in the world is Coca cola
31. Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain retain new information easily and is directly linked to high test scores
32. Coca Cola can remove blood stains from clothing.
33. Chocolate releases the same chemical into your body that you get when you start falling in love.
34. White chocolate is actually not chocolate at all because it does not contain cocoa.
35. Coca Cola made a fruit flavored soda for the Nazis when there was a shortage of syrup in 1941 And that is how Fanta was created.
36. Jamaica invented chocolate milk.
37. Hersheys Kiss got its name from the puckering sound made by the manufacturing equipment as a chocolate was dropped onto the conveyor belt
38. Eating chocolate and or ice cream has the same effect on the brain as when listening to music you relate to.
39. Eating chocolate makes you happy because it contains phenylephylamine the same hormone the brain triggers when you fall in love.
40. If you bought ONE share of Coca Cola stock in 1920, it would be worth $6.7 million by 2010.
41. Lenny Kravitz, Nicolas Cage, and Slash were all high school classmates.
42. Prior to a Coca Cola ad campaign in the 1930′s, Santa Claus was most often depicted donned in green or purple attire.
43. Kosher Coca Cola Coke is produced in March and April to coincide with the Jewish Passover season.
44. Chocolate milk was invented in Jamaica.
45. More than twice as much chocolate is sold for Halloween than for Valentines Day.
46. Coca Cola once contained an estimated 9 milligrams of cocaine per glass. In 1903, it was removed.
47. Viagra, chocolate chip cookies, popsicles, brandy and the microwave = Examples of accidental discoveries.
48. Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
49. Coca Cola produces so many different products that if you were to drink one each day, it would take you 9 years to try them all.
50. Football player Ronaldinho lost a $750, 000 deal with Coca Cola because he took a sip from a Pepsi.
51. Coca Cola kills insects.
52. 70% of people would give up alcohol and 63% would give up chocolate before they would give up their cell phones.
53. “Father Christmas” is a pill that makes your farts smell like chocolate.
54. Six foods that have been shown to improve your mood include oatmeal, cereal, salmon, milk, dark chocolate and bananas.
55. Eating chocolate before studying and or taking tests, increases your chances of understanding info and passing with a high grade!
56. Johnny Depp got an advice from Nicolas Cage to start a career in acting.
57. Studies show that eating chocolate can improve your math skills.
58. Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain retain new information easily and is directly linked to high test scores.
59. 1.7 billion servings of Coca Cola are sold every day.
60. There is a “Hug Me” Coca Cola machine in Singapore which gives you a can of coke each time you hug it.
61. The Ebola epidemic could threaten the world chocolate supply.
62. The South Park song "Chocolate Salty Balls" reached number one one the UK Singles Chart.
63. "Chocolate cosmos" is a flower that smells like chocolate.
64. Coca Cola makes a cane sugar version of its soda during Passover in the US. Look for the yellow cap.
65. Chocolate kills cancer cells.
66. A 2007 study found that women who tried to quit thinking about chocolate ended up eating 50 percent more.
67. You are what you eat. People who enjoy sweets like chocolate tend to be more generous, happier, selfless and open minded.
68. Research shows chocolate milk is just as effective as sports drinks or protein shakes for recovering after a workout.
69. Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles the first year but kept going. Never give up.
70. Drinking chocolate milk has been proven to help relieve muscle soreness after a workout.
71. Chocolate ice cream can reduce and relieve mental stress.
72. Johnny Depp was discovered by Nicolas Cage.
73. Nutella was invented during WWII, when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his chocolate ration.
74. 3.1% of all beverages consumed around the world are Coca Cola products.
75. Americans ingest 1.7 million tons or 10.8 pounds per person of sugar each year from Coca Cola alone.
76. The world is running out of chocolate.
77. There are 33 non alcoholic brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue. Coca Cola owns 15 of them.
78. Eating a piece of chocolate at breakfast can help stabilize your mood and enhance happiness throughout the day.
79. The half a million tonnes of chocolate eaten each year in Britain represent 87% of the entire annual cocoa production of Latin America.
80. After chocolate and vanilla, orange is the world's favorite flavor.
81. A recent study at Harvard has shown that eating chocolate can actually help you live longer.
82. A one ounce milk chocolate bar has 6 mg of caffeine.
83. 'Bimbo' is a brand of soft drink manufactured and marketed by Coca Cola, Inc.
84. Coca Cola was the first soft drink to be consumed in outer space.
85. Contrary to popular beliefs, chocolate does not cause acne.
86. Diet Pepsi was originally called Patio Diet Cola.
87. Every second, Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate.
88. For people that are lactose intolerant, chocolate aids in helping milk digest easier.
89. In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk on cereal for breakfast.
90. Pepsi Cola was originally called 'Brad's drink'.
91. The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.