Published : 2014-12-30 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 3 years Ago
17 Awesome coke facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random coke facts.
1. Diet Coke was only invented in 1982.
2. Coke makes so many different beverages that if you drank one per day, it would take you over 9 years to try them all
3. When 3 people tried to sell Coca Cola secrets to Pepsi, Pepsi informed Coke and the FBI.
4. You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Super Sized Coke, fry and Big Mac
5. "Coke" is the 2nd most well understood word in the English language after "Okay."
6. Coke makes so many different beverages that if you drank one per day, it would take you over 9 years to try them all.
7. If you ate the sugar in a can of Coke (39 grams) alone, your body would vomit uncontrollably. Coke adds phosphoric acid which prevents this.
8. If a person were to eat the amount of sugar found in a can of Coke in normal sugar form at once, they would vomit repeatedly.
9. If you jump into a Diet Coke bath with Mentos strapped to your body, the effervescing Mentos will create a Jacuzzi like bubble effect.
10. Each can of Coke contains 10 teaspoons of sugar. This is 100 percent of your recommended daily intake.
11. Mixing alcohol with diet coke will get you more drunk than mixing it with regular coke.
12. Kosher Coca Cola Coke is produced in March and April to coincide with the Jewish Passover season.
13. Michael Cameron was a student of Greenbrier High School in 1998 who was suspended for wearing a Pepsi shirt on Coke day.
14. If the amount of sugar present in a can of coke is taken directly, you will vomit uncontrollably.
15. There is a “Hug Me” Coca Cola machine in Singapore which gives you a can of coke each time you hug it.
16. My math teacher showed up to my party. He broke out some coke and he banged an 18 year old.... My school is fucking crazy LHS
17. Americans drink an average of 399 servings of Coke products per year.