1. The two oldest cats on record lived to 38 and 34 years old. Both had the same owner & lived off a diet of bacon, eggs, broccoli and coffee.
2. Dark roasted coffee has less caffeine than medium roast. Roasting coffee beans burns off caffeine
3. Starbucks pays more for employee health insurance than it pays for coffee
4. The most popular beverage in the world is coffee, with more than 400 billion cups consumed each year.
5. Coffee reduces skin cancer risk.
6. Drinking a cold glass of water in the morning will wake you faster than a cup of coffee.
7. People who live in the Northeast are much more likely to stop on the way to work for coffee.
8. Coffee fanatic Beethoven always counted 60 beans before preparing a brew of coffee.
9. Drinking coffee or tea makes your body absorb less vitamins.
10. Coffee is the second most traded commodity on Earth after oil.
11. The two oldest cats on record lived to 38 and 34 years old. Both had the same owner & lived off a diet of bacon, eggs, broccoli and coffee.
12. A study found that people who drink 4 or 5 cups of coffee a day had a lower risk of developing Tinnitus – That ringing sound in your ear.
13. People who drink coffee are less likely to commit suicide than those who do not
14. The steam from a cup of coffee contains the same amount of antioxidants as three oranges which help prevent cancer and heart diseases.
15. Hugh Jackman owns a coffee company that donates 100% of its profits to charity.
16. Without its smell, coffee would have only a sour or bitter taste due to the organic acids.
17. Coffee spills from your cup after you take 7 to 10 steps because the rhythm of walking perfectly oscillates the liquid in the cup.
18. "Decaf" coffee from Starbucks does in fact contain caffeine.
19. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would produce enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee
20. Coffee could be extinct by 2080 due to coffee growing regions becoming too warm to support the growth of wild Arabica beans.
21. The more coffee a person drinks, the more likely they are to hallucinate.
22. Coffee drinkers live longer than non coffee drinkers.
23. More than 95% of people do not like their first ever sip of beer, wine, coffee and their first cigarette.
24. People who drink more than 10 cups of coffee are more likely to feel "the presence of dead people" and hallucinations.
25. A Starbucks grande coffee has 320 milligrams of caffeine, over 4x the amount of caffeine in a Red Bull.
26. If you want to burn fat faster, a cup of coffee (with no milk or sugar) before a workout will speed up the process.
27. You would have to eat 254 Oreos to get the same amount of caffeine in a Starbucks grande (16oz) coffee.
28. Coffee has 51 scientifically proven health benefits.
29. Disney has credited their coffee guy in 7 of their movies.
30. The lethal dose of caffeine for humans is ten grams, or about 100 cups of coffee consumed in 4 hours.
31. A recent study that has found nearly one tenth of adults believe coffee is a direct cause of cancer. It is not.
32. While attending a black tie gala, a partygoer asked President Obama to get them some coffee — they thought he was a waiter.
33. People who drink a lot of coffee – and other caffeinated beverages – find it more difficult to identify and describe their own emotions.
34. Research suggests that the caffeine in coffee helps people retain new memories.
35. People who drink several cups of coffee a day are the least likely to become diabetic.
36. People who drink coffee are less likely to commit suicide than those who do not.
37. Coffee is the most popular beverage in the world, with more than 400 billion cups consumed each year
38. For women, drinking 1 3 cups of coffee a day reduces their risk of cardiovascular disease by 24%.
39. A coffee shop in San Francisco has banned customers from "talking about annoying hipster topics."
40. You are more likely to spill coffee while walking between your 7th and 10th step.
41. Disney has credited their coffee guy in 7 of their films.
42. For the movie "The Mechinist, " Christian Bale lost 63 pounds by eating apples, drinking coffee and smoking every day.
43. The average weekly coffee bill for 18 34 year olds is $24.74.
44. Starbucks has "stealth" stores that are disguised as regular neighborhood coffee shops.
45. Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
46. Men who drink six or more cups of coffee daily are about 60 percent less likely to die from prostate cancer.
47. If you want to burn fat faster, a cup of coffee before a workout will speed up the process.
48. If you have to clean up vomit, put ground coffee on it first. It takes away the smell and dehydrates it you can then sweep it up easily.
49. Sweden drinks more coffee than any other country in the world.
50. Drinking a cup of caffeinated coffee significantly improves blood flow.
51. If you drank 42 cups of coffee in one sitting, the caffeine overdose would kill you.
52. Men perform worse at stressful business meetings when they drink coffee, while women perform better.
53. The popular Los Angeles beverage Original New York Express Iced Coffee is made in a factory in Singapore.
54. There are more than 1, 000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats.
55. 7 11 sells 10, 000 pots of coffee an hour, every hour, every day.
56. A coffee tree yields about one pound of coffee in a year.
57. Acorns were used as a coffee substitute during the American Civil War.
58. All coffee is grown within 1, 000 miles of the equator.
59. Coffee beans aren't beans they're fruit pits.
60. Dandelion root can be roasted and ground as a coffee substitute.
61. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
62. The New York Stock Exchange started as a coffee shop.
63. There are more than 1, 000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats.