1. The hair dryer was the offspring of two unrelated inventions, the vacuum cleaner and the blender.
2. Lemon water helps clean the toxins out of our bodies. When you get rid of toxic waste in your system, your skin will show it first
3. Applying vodka on your face cleanses the skin, tightens pores and can prevent acne breakouts.
4. "Baby mops"are a one piece outfit with built in mops on the arms and legs that let your toddler clean the house while he/she crawls around.
5. The word �slut� was originally used to describe a woman who didn�t keep her room clean.
6. Before he was famous, Sylvester Stallone had a job as a lion cage cleaner.
7. Cleaner fish help out other fish by removing parasites and dead skin from their scales.
8. Art restorers use saliva to clean oil paintings.
9. Human cadavers that end up in the ocean will be picked clean by marine animals if there are high oxygen levels in the water.
10. An owl has three eyelids: one for blinking, one for sleeping and one for keeping the eye clean and healthy.
11. Spring cleaning has been linked with improved mood, decreased stress, and heightened creativity.
12. For one of the most popular cleaning tips ever, fill a spray bottle with white vinegar to clean chrome and stainless steel fixtures.
13. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
14. Each year Disneyland uses over 5, 000 gallons of paint to maintain the clean appearance of the park.
15. Vodka is at least 5 times more effective than most facial cleansers. Tightens pores & prevents acne.
16. The word “slut” was originally used to describe a woman who didn’t keep her room clean.
17. Acne treatment: Buy seven towels and put a clean one on your pillow each night to clear up acne, then wash them all at the end of the week
18. Million Pound Idea: Hire a bunch of people with OCD and start a cleaning company.
19. Clean your microwave by putting a cup of hot water & vinegar inside and heat it up for 3 5 minutes. Then wipe away!
20. President Jimmy Carter once sent a jacket to the cleaner’s with the nuclear detonation codes still in the pocket.
21. The bunny suit became standard Intel cleanroom attire in 1973.
22. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21 inch tongue
23. A new machine called "The Omniprocessor" can turn poop into clean drinking water and generate electricity.
24. Diddy used to clean toilets at a Mexican restaurant before becoming famous.
25. God sometimes takes us into troubled waters not to drown us, but to cleanse us.
26. Ketchup can be used to clean copper pots and pans. The acid in ketchup removes tarnish and brings out the shine.
27. Sunflowers can be used to clean up radioactive waste.
28. Seeing eye dogs are trained to poop on command so their vision impaired owners can easily clean up after them.
29. Feeling down? Take a shower. Feeling clean helps boost your self esteem.
30. People in Japan carry portable ashtrays to keep streets clean.
31. Cleaning can help depression.
32. Cats tend to clean themselves after you pet them because they hate the human smell.
33. If you were to lick clean a smudgy iPhone screen, the contents of what makes up your fingerprints would provide you with about 2 calories.
34. If you have to clean up vomit, put ground coffee on it first. It takes away the smell and dehydrates it you can then sweep it up easily.
35. Adding Vodka to your shampoo can actually help cleanse the scalp, keeping hair strong and healthy.
36. A giraffe can clean its own ears with its 20 inch tongue
37. Before fame hit, Sam Smith worked at a bar cleaning toilets.
38. Applying vodka on your face cleanses the skin, tightens pores and prevents acne breakouts.
39. Tasmania is said to have the cleanest air in the world.
40. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21 inch tongue.
41. Dirty snow melts faster than clean.
42. Dirty snow melts faster than clean.