1. The storage capacity of a human brain exceeds 4 terrabytes
2. In Ashgabat (capital of Turkmenistan), water, gas and electricity are free.
3. Summer vacation was established for city kids whose parents moved the family to the suburbs to escape the heat.
4. The boobs of women who smoke tends to sag very quickly because smoking destroys a protein called elastin, which gives boobs elasticity.
5. Portland has a higher percentage of literate people than any other major city in America.
6. There’s a volcano within Portland’s city limits.
7. It is estimated that the entire power supply of Nigeria generates only enough electricity to power a single toaster for every 44 people.
8. San Francisco is the city with the highest percentage of millionaires
9. Gray whales were once known as “devilfish, ” due to the ferocity with which a female gray whale will protect its young.
10. If New York City were its own country and the NYPD was its army, it would be the twentieth best funded army in the world.
11. Pinball Machines were illegal in New York City during 35 years around the same time as prohibition which led to "Pinball Speakeasies."
12. Norway gets 98 99% of its electricity from hydroelectric power, more than any other country.
13. London has the most billionaires of any city in the world.
14. The average lifespan of a pointe shoe for the dancers in the New York City Ballet is 2 days, with 8, 500 shoes used in a season.
15. The city of Colma, CA has 1, 000 times more dead residents than living: 1, 400 living and 1.5 million dead.
16. The Dallas Cowboys stadium uses more electricity than all of Liberia.
17. There is a city called "Batman" in Turkey.
18. The city of Chicago was raised by over two feet during the 1850s and ’60s without disrupting daily life.
19. The word spa comes from Spa, Belgium, a city known for its healing mineral springs.
20. The city of Detroit, MI will pay you to move in to some of the abandoned homes there.
21. In 1903, Thomas Edison killed an elephant, named Topsy, with 6600 volts of electricity.
22. Cheddar cheese was named after the city Cheddar in England.
23. The average Wall Street salary in 2012 was $360, 700, the average salary in New York City was $69, 200.
24. There are so many restaurants in New York City that someone could eat out every night of their life and never eat the same restaurant twice.
25. There are no Walmarts in New York City.
26. A man spent 3 years creating "the perfect city" on Sim City The city had the maximum population of 6 million, no crime and no pollution.
27. According to NASA, Las Vegas is the brightest city on Earth.
28. According to the FBI, Detroit, Michigan is currently the most dangerous city in America.
29. Istanbul, Turkey is the only city in the world located on two continents
30. There are no Wal Marts in New York City.
31. In New York City, police statistics show that approximately 1, 600 people are bitten by other humans every year.
32. Chris Traeger, the City Manager on "Parks and Recreation, " says the word "literally" 39 times throughout the span of the show.
33. "I’ve never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question." Mr Spock.
34. An ant can survive a fall from almost any height, because their terminal velocity would never be high enough to injure them.
35. Kim Kardashian has had x rays taken of her butt to prove its authenticity.
36. More people commit suicide in New York City than are murdered.
37. Your brain creates enough electricity to power a lightbulb.
38. The humans on Earth are carried around the Sun at a mean velocity of 66, 600 mph.
39. A survey concluded that San Jose is the least open minded city in California when it comes to dating.
40. An Egyptian city was discovered underwater in 2013 after being lost for 1, 200 years in the Mediterranean Sea.
41. Technically, your capacity for long term memory is unlimited. It’s possible to remember everything that ever happened in your life.
42. In the Chinese city of Chongqing, cell phone addicts have their own sidewalk lane.
43. 1.6 billion people — a quarter of humanity — live without electricity.
44. More people have mobile subscriptions (mobile phone access) than have access to safe drinking water and electricity in the world.
45. A new machine called "The Omniprocessor" can turn poop into clean drinking water and generate electricity.
46. Studies have shown that the ethnicity of a suspect can affect the speed with which a police officer decides to shoot.
47. The 31 ounce "trenta" size cup at Starbucks is larger than the average capacity of a human stomach.
48. The distance between cities are actually the distances between city halls.
49. The city with the worst traffic in the U.S. is Honolulu, followed by Los Angeles
50. When Robin Williams was first starting out, he performed as a mime outside the New York City’s Metropolitan Museum of Art to make money.
51. You are 60 times safer in a city bus than in a car in the U.S.
52. Water, electricity and gas have been free of charge in Turkmenistan since 1991.
53. Scientists have made tattoos that generate electricity from sweat.
54. Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances with luxury interiors and refreshments instead of medical equipment to beat city traffic.
55. Around 60% of all Christmas goods are made in one Chinese city.
56. The creators of Grand Theft Auto actually paid for bad press, knowing activists would protest the game and give them more publicity.
57. There are more dogs than children in the city of Paris.
58. New York is currently the most unhappy city in America.
59. A month after the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima, a typhoon hit the city killing another 2, 000 people.
60. Istanbul, Turkey, is the only city in the world that sits on two continents.
61. New York City drifts about one inch away from Europe every year.
62. A typical microwave oven uses more electricity keeping its digital clock on standby than it does heating food.
63. All the batteries on Earth store just ten minutes of the world's electricity needs.
64. London, with a population of over 8, 000, 000, is not a city, though the City of London, with a population of about 7, 000, is.
65. A city in India is named after Vasco da Gama, as well as three Brazilian football teams, several ships, a crater on the moon and several places in Lisbon, Portugal.
66. Neanderthal man had a brain capcity 100cc larger than modern man's.
67. One third of the electricity produced on earth is used to power electric light bulbs.
68. The second largest city in Spain is Barcelona, which is located in Catalonia.
69. Beijing in the 2nd largest city in China. The largest city is Shanghai, in the south.
70. The Dallas/Ft. Worth airport is larger than New York City's Manhattan Island.
71. Manhattan Island of New York City was purchased for $24 from the Algonquian Indians in 1624.
72. There is a city called Rome on every continent.
73. In New York City, approximately 1, 600 people are bitten by other humans every year.
74. City dwellers have longer, thicker, denser nose hairs than country folks do.
75. Istanbul, Turkey is the only city in the world located on two continents.
76. It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.
77. Jacksonville, Florida, has the largest total area of any city in the United States.
78. Jericho is the oldest walled city in the world at 9, 000 yrs old.
79. Mexico City is built on top of an underground resevoir.
80. Mexico City is sinking at a rate of 18 inches per year.
81. One third of the electricity produced on earth is used to power electric light bulbs.
82. Over one million stray dogs live in the New York City metropolitan area.
83. Pittsburgh is the only city where all major sports teams have the same colors: Black and gold.
84. Snowiest city in the U.S.: Blue canyon, California.
85. The average city dog lives three years longer than the average country dog.
86. The city of Las Vegas has the most hotel rooms in the world.
87. The first hard drive available for the Apple II had a capacity of only 5 megabytes.
88. The storage capacity of human brain exceeds 4 Terrabytes.