1. Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant. Chocolate is salad.
2. A Study found that Chocolate Milk performs better than Energy Drinks.
3. Hershey has promised to stop using child slave labor to produce their chocolate. By 2020.
4. Chocolate milk was invented in Ireland.
5. Chocolate chip cookies were made by accident when the chocolate in the cookie did not melt properly.
6. Scientists have found that chocolate has a chemical that helps counteract depression.
7. The inventor of the chocolate chip cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
8. Chocolate may be a more effective cough remedy than cough medicine, according to a study at Imperial College London.
9. Every American space flight menu has included chocolate
10. Taste is influenced by color. Scientists have found that hot chocolate tastes better in an orange colored cup.
11. Dark chocolate contains the same chemical our body secretes when we fall in love called phenylethylamine (PEA)
12. Marijuana, listening to music and eating chocolate are all ways in which help slow down the growth of cancer.
13. Hershey Chocolate is owned by a K 12 school with less than 2, 000 students and an endowment worth billions of dollars.
14. Chocolate allergies may actually be caused by ground up cockroach parts in the chocolate.
15. Chocolate ice cream can improve focus and increase energy
16. Eating a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie while depressed can instantly improve your mood and fight the physical effects of depression.
17. In the film Psycho (1960), chocolate syrup was used for blood in the famous shower scene.
18. Chocolate Milk is more beneficial for sportsmen than any other sports drink
19. A 2004 study found that 70% of people would give away their computer passwords when bribed with chocolate.
20. In the U.S., 100 pounds of chocolate are eaten every second.
21. During the week before Easter, Americans buy around 71 million pounds of chocolate candy.
22. The Cosmos Atrosanguineus is a type of flower that actually smells like chocolate.
23. Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain retain new information easily and is directly linked to high test scores
24. Chocolate releases the same chemical into your body that you get when you start falling in love.
25. White chocolate is actually not chocolate at all because it does not contain cocoa.
26. Jamaica invented chocolate milk.
27. Hersheys Kiss got its name from the puckering sound made by the manufacturing equipment as a chocolate was dropped onto the conveyor belt
28. Eating chocolate and or ice cream has the same effect on the brain as when listening to music you relate to.
29. Eating chocolate makes you happy because it contains phenylephylamine the same hormone the brain triggers when you fall in love.
30. Chocolate milk was invented in Jamaica.
31. More than twice as much chocolate is sold for Halloween than for Valentines Day.
32. Viagra, chocolate chip cookies, popsicles, brandy and the microwave = Examples of accidental discoveries.
33. Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
34. 70% of people would give up alcohol and 63% would give up chocolate before they would give up their cell phones.
35. “Father Christmas” is a pill that makes your farts smell like chocolate.
36. Six foods that have been shown to improve your mood include oatmeal, cereal, salmon, milk, dark chocolate and bananas.
37. Eating chocolate before studying and or taking tests, increases your chances of understanding info and passing with a high grade!
38. Studies show that eating chocolate can improve your math skills.
39. Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain retain new information easily and is directly linked to high test scores.
40. The Ebola epidemic could threaten the world chocolate supply.
41. The South Park song "Chocolate Salty Balls" reached number one one the UK Singles Chart.
42. "Chocolate cosmos" is a flower that smells like chocolate.
43. Chocolate kills cancer cells.
44. A 2007 study found that women who tried to quit thinking about chocolate ended up eating 50 percent more.
45. You are what you eat. People who enjoy sweets like chocolate tend to be more generous, happier, selfless and open minded.
46. Research shows chocolate milk is just as effective as sports drinks or protein shakes for recovering after a workout.
47. Drinking chocolate milk has been proven to help relieve muscle soreness after a workout.
48. Chocolate ice cream can reduce and relieve mental stress.
49. Nutella was invented during WWII, when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his chocolate ration.
50. The world is running out of chocolate.
51. Eating a piece of chocolate at breakfast can help stabilize your mood and enhance happiness throughout the day.
52. The half a million tonnes of chocolate eaten each year in Britain represent 87% of the entire annual cocoa production of Latin America.
53. After chocolate and vanilla, orange is the world's favorite flavor.
54. A recent study at Harvard has shown that eating chocolate can actually help you live longer.
55. A one ounce milk chocolate bar has 6 mg of caffeine.
56. Contrary to popular beliefs, chocolate does not cause acne.
57. Every second, Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate.
58. For people that are lactose intolerant, chocolate aids in helping milk digest easier.
59. In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk on cereal for breakfast.
60. The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.