1. In 2009, a 13 year old Chinese girl tried to commit suicide so that she could donate her liver to her dying father.
2. Cannabis Sativa is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in Chinese herbology and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
3. Karate was originally called "te". It was later influenced by material artists from China and called "kara te" meaning "Chinese hand"
4. Chinese police increasingly use geese instead of police dogs because of their aggressiveness and superior vision.
5. There is a book available in China "Harry Potter and the Chinese Overseas Students at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry".
6. An army of 10, 000 clay soldiers were created in 200 B.C, by a Chinese emperor and were supposed to protect him in the afterlife.
7. A Chinese Entrepreneur has made a brew of tea, which will cost $200 a cup. It�s made of Panda dung!
8. Nicki Minaj has only one tattoo—it says "God is always with you" in Chinese.
9. If the Chinese, one day, use as much oil per person as Americans, then the world will need seven more Saudi Arabias to meet their demand.
10. Ice cream is Chinese food.
11. Chinese courts have a 99.99% conviction rate, as measured in 2009.
12. The game known as "Chinese Checkers" originated in Germany.
13. While filming "Murder By Numbers, " Sandra Bullock brought a Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist to help the cast and crew cope with stress.
14. US Medium (M) shirts are larger than Extra Large (XL) Chinese shirts.
15. The Casino Royale movie was the first James Bond film approved by Chinese censors.
16. There is a common Chinese idiom that states, "The ugly wife is a treasure at home."
17. China has 350 million smokers — meaning the Chinese smoking population is higher than the entire population of the United States.
18. An estimated 20% of all consumer goods on the Chinese market are counterfeit.
19. In the Chinese city of Chongqing, cell phone addicts have their own sidewalk lane.
20. “Fei Chong We Rao” is a Chinese dating show... for dogs.
21. The Chinese were the first to use marijuana.
22. Firecrackers were used as early as 200 B.C. by the Chinese to scare off abnormally large mountain men.
23. A man once woke up from a coma and could speak fluent Chinese after only studying it a short time in high school.
24. A chinese man once lived for 55 years without an anus.
25. The Chinese consume 50, 000 cigarettes every second.
26. Correction: Traditional Chinese Medicine believes that Rhino horns have health benefits. There is no evidence that this is true.
27. The male Chinese water deer has TUSKS!
28. Sunglasses were first worn by Chinese judges in the 12th century to hide their faces while questioning witnesses in court.
29. Chinese Crested dogs can get acne
30. Around 60% of all Christmas goods are made in one Chinese city.
31. A mother bear in a Chinese bile farm killed her cub and then herself because of the inhumane conditions they were subjected to.
32. The first surviving, captive panda triplets were born on July 29th, 2014 in a Chinese zoo.
33. The Chinese invented and used forks long before they invented and used chopsticks.
34. The Chinese giant salamander (Andrias davidianus) is the largest salamander in the world, reaching a length of 180 cm (6 ft)
35. Desperation caused a Chinese teenager to sell his kidney for $2000 because he wanted to buy the iPad 2.
36. North Korea hired Chinese actors to show up to the World Cup and cheer for their team in the stands.
37. The Chinese alligator can survive in freezing water.
38. Just to buy an iPhone and an iPad, a Chinese student aged 17 sold his one kidney.
39. It is a common misconception that Marco Polo introduced pasta to Italy in truth, the dish had already existed in Europe for centuries but there's little doubt he made Westerners aware of many Chinese inventions.
40. There have been 47 Charlie Chan Movies, with six actors playing the part. None were Chinese.
41. Chop suey is not a native Chinese dish, it was created in California by Chinese immigrants.
42. The Chinese ideogram for 'trouble' depicts two women living under one roof.
43. The Chow and the Chinese Shar Pei are the only dogs that have black tongues.