1. In China, some school days run from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
2. The cost of a tourist visa for China is $130 for Americans and $30 for the rest of the world.
3. China is home to 26 out of the 86 most populated cities in the world.
4. A teenager in China sold his kidney to buy an iPad
5. Air pollution in China increases snowfall in California.
6. During its construction, the Great Wall of China was called the longest cemetery on earth because 1 million people died building it.
7. Karate was originally called "te". It was later influenced by material artists from China and called "kara te" meaning "Chinese hand"
8. In China, it is acceptable to walk into an IKEA store to relax and take a nap.
9. There is a book available in China "Harry Potter and the Chinese Overseas Students at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry".
10. 40 million people in China live in caves.
11. According to a 2013 report, there are 20 million more men in China then there are women.
12. China blocks Facebook but still has 95 million Facebook users.
13. Facebook now has more monthly active users than China has people.
14. By 2025, China will have 10 New York sized cities.
15. Fortune cookies were actually invented in America, not China.
16. A survey found that 94% of people in Thailand are religious, making it the most religious country in the world — China is the least with 7%.
17. In China, women who remain unmarried until their late 20s are called “leftover women”.
18. In China, you can be a professional flatulence smeller and make about $50, 000.00 USD a year.
19. The construction of the Great Wall of China took over 2 thousands years.
20. After her boyfriend dumped her, a woman in China ate chicken at a KFC for an entire week to mourn.
21. American flags made in China are banned in the U.S. Military.
22. The farmers of Hanyuan, China, are forced to pollinate pear trees by hand because all the bees died off.
23. China has 4 megacities of over 10 million people, the most of any country.
24. You immediately go to jail for a DUI in China.
25. There was once a traffic jam in China that lasted nine days.
26. After 60 years of pregnancy a 92 year old woman in China delivered a stone.
27. China’s factories dump 60, 000, 000 tons of waste into the ocean every day — 90% of China’s water is polluted.
28. China consumes more steel than the United States, Europe and Japan combined.
29. China has more English speaking people than the United States.
30. China used more concrete in three years than the U.S. used in the entire 20th century.
31. In 2013, a dad in China hired gamers to kill his son in video games so the son would start looking for a job and get a life.
32. If the population of China began walking past you in a single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction
33. China has 350 million smokers — meaning the Chinese smoking population is higher than the entire population of the United States.
34. Spitting in public was socially acceptable in China for five millennia, but due to fears over the spread of SARS in 2003, it is now illegal.
35. In China, 85% of people share the same 100 last names.
36. "Little Cow" is what some people in China call Ariana Grande.
37. "Numbing Spicy Chicken" is what people in China call Nicki Minaj.
38. "Lord of Butt" is what people in Hong Kong and China call Jennifer Lopez.
39. "Fruit Sister" is what people in China call Katy Perry.
40. China has treatment camps for Internet addicts.
41. It’s a crime to mime in China.
42. India’s population is expected to increase by 400 million by 2050 which will equal to the populations of the U.S. and China combined.
43. The Great Wall of China is the only man made structure visible from space.
44. China is building massive cities just to keep builders busy and generate growth. The result are ghost metropolis.
45. Rich people in China can hire body doubles to serve their prison sentence.
46. Rich people in China often hire body doubles to serve their prison sentences.
47. In China, it is illegal to use a pun in advertising or on television.
48. The US has about 9 billion chickens. China has more than 13 billion.
49. In China, killing a panda is punishable by death.
50. A man in China once had 9, 999 red roses sewn into a dress for his girlfriend before asking for her hand in marriage.
51. In China there is a website that lets you rent a girlfriend for as low as $31 for a week
52. A teenager in China once sold his kidney to buy an iPad.
53. Professional porn censors in China get paid to watch over 150 pornographic DVDs each week, start to finish.
54. Although China spans five time zones, there is only one national time.
55. In China, you can buy pears that are shaped like babies.
56. China invented exams.
57. China has more English speakers than the United States
58. In just China, if you are truly one in a million, there are over 1, 000 people who are just like you.
59. In China, a man sued his wife for being ugly – and won
60. If you kill a Panda in the country of China, you will be punished by death.
61. Rich people in China hire body doubles to serve their prison sentences. This practice is called Ding zui
62. Alice in Wonderland was banned in China because the government believed the idea of talking animals was an insult to humans.
63. China has 64 million vacant homes, including entire cities that are empty.
64. China has salamanders as large as humans.
65. Since 1990, the number of people living in poverty in China has fallen from 85% to 15%.
66. China has more English speakers than the United States.
67. Beijing in the 2nd largest city in China. The largest city is Shanghai, in the south.
68. Grenades were invented in China over 1, 000 years ago.
69. If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
70. Karate actually originated in India, but was developed further in China.
71. Many people in parts of China eat insects. Some common insects are bean worms, scoprions, and locusts.
72. More people in China speak English than in the United States.
73. People in parts of Western China put salt in their tea instead of sugar.
74. Roughly a quarter of the world's people live in China.
75. The great wall of China is 1, 400 miles long.