1. Intelligent children are more likely to grow up to consume alcohol more frequently and engage in binge drinking than less intelligent kids.
2. Children grow faster in the springtime.
3. Scientists noticed that children, who are avid watchers of the cartoon SpongeBob Squarepants, tend to have learning problems later on
4. In the 1970s, Belgium used to serve children beer at school.
5. According to the Bible, God sent 2 bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a bald man.
6. Strict parents tend to create sneaky children.
7. A study found that men who had working mothers spend significantly more time caring for their own children.
8. Children diagnosed with ADHD have a much higher risk of developing a written language disorder.
9. The US is paying benefits to two remaining children of civil war veterans: $876 per year.
10. The most children born to one woman was 69 Before dying at the age of 40, the woman had 16 twins, 7 triplets and 4 quadruplets.
11. Most teddy bears are manufactured with a neutral expression so children can project their own emotions onto them.
12. There are more dogs than children in Paris.
13. Studies show that children raised by two same gender parents do as well on average as children raised by two different gender parents.
14. Children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults.
15. Studies show that children who are better liars tend to become more successful as adults.
16. A study found that children who were encouraged to gesture while learning, retained more of what they had learned.
17. Over 300 million children worldwide have no shoes, exposing them to soil transmitted parasites and diseases.
18. There are Easter eggs for blind kids. They beep, so children will be able to find them.
19. South Korea bans children aged under 16 from playing online games between midnight and 6AM under a so called "Cinderella Law."
20. Eating only a few carrots can vastly improve the health of overweight children.
21. Up to 70 percent of the children in the juvenile justice system have a disability like bipolar disorder or dyslexia.
22. According to one survey, only 18% of parents allow their children to use technology at the dinner table.
23. Children start to compete with each other by the time they are ten.
24. One of Michael Vick’s former fighting dogs, Leo, went on to be a therapy dog who comforted dying children.
25. Despite being almost entirely paralyzed, Stephen Hawking married twice and has three children.
26. Obama’s favorite children’s book is “Where the Wild Things Are.”
27. Twin popsicles were created during the Great Depression so that two children could share a treat for just a nickel.
28. A Superman landmine awareness campaign backfired when children ran into a minefield hoping to get rescued by Superman.
29. When Rihanna was trying to break out in 2006, she appeared on "All My Children, " a daytime soap opera.
30. Children become 30 times more helpful after making music compared with listening to a story.
31. Studies show that parents tend to exaggerate how much joy they get from their children to justify the huge investment that kids require.
32. Children who were bullied by their brother or sister in their early teens are twice as likely to be depressed.
33. 41% of children in Africa aged 5 to 14 are involved in child labor.
34. In Beijing, among third children, almost three baby boys are born for every baby girl.
35. Children ages 5 to 16 spend an average of six and a half hours a day in front of a screen today compared with around three hours in 1995.
36. Children who watch a lot of TV at age 10 are 42% more likely to spend more than three hours a day watching TV as adults.
37. Bob Marley was the father of 3 children born to 3 different women in one month.
38. Pit Bulls were once known as “nanny dogs” because of how protective and kind they were to children.
39. Money is the number one thing that people say they argue about most in marriage, next is children.
40. Intelligent children are more likely to grow up to consume alcohol more frequently and engage in binge drinking than less intelligent kids.
41. In societies with an excess of males, men tend to be more invested in their children.
42. In Japan 1997, after an intense episode of Pokemon aired, over 500 children were rushed to the hospital with seizures.
43. Giving children constant and undue praise for their every accomplishment may make them into narcissists, according to a study.
44. The children from the Willy Wonka movie represent each of the 7 deadly sins.
45. Studies show that women whose friends are having children are more likely to have children themselves.
46. According to a study, 78% of strippers claim that they had no exposure to nudity or pornography as children.
47. 3% of children are products of cheating.
48. Watching scary movies can have lasting effects on children and teens that may psychologically affect them well into adulthood.
49. Attempting to convince parents to vaccinate their children actually decreases the number of parents who vaccinate, according to a study.
50. A Dutch man fathered 82 children in 9 years.
51. John Tyler the 10th President of the United States has two living grand children. He was born in 1790.
52. 92% of American children under age 2 have digital profiles and images of them posted online.
53. Abercrombie was the first company to produce thongs for children.
54. Children are 5 times more likely to drown in a swimming pool than to be killed by a gun.
55. Up until 2005, 22 states allowed children to be executed under the Death Penalty.
56. There is a children’s book called “Go The Fuck to Sleep’, which is narrated by Samuel L. Jackson.
57. In Armenia, children ages 6 and up are taught chess in school as part of the mandatory curriculum.
58. Children from less affluent families are, on average, more likely to suffer both physical and psychological illnesses later in life.
59. Children develop the ability to see through lies when they are about seven years old.
60. Families who discuss current events have smarter children.
61. The generation that invented the internet, the smartphone, and the iPad all played outside as children.
62. 1.5 million children die every year from diseases preventable by vaccines according to the World Health Organization.
63. The eldest children in families tend to develop higher IQs than their siblings.
64. George Lucas claims that he introduced Jar Jar Binks solely for the entertainment of children 12 and under.
65. In Nigeria, some people believe that children who eat eggs will turn into thieves.
66. Nicki Minaj wants to make $500 million, then settle down and have children.
67. In Romania around 1935, Mickey Mouse was banned because it was thought that he would scare children.
68. Research suggests that children conceived during the second half of winter are more athletic, physically fit, and stronger than their peers.
69. Mucophagy, or eating your own boogers, strengthens the immune system and children who do this are healthier and happier than their peers.
70. Immediately after the release of new Harry Potter books, there were half as many children in the ER of most hospitals.
71. Most children know at least one swear word by the age of 2.
72. Sugar does not cause hyperactivity in children.
73. Psychology says that children of strict parents tend to be sneakier.
74. King Tut was buried with two fetuses both believed to be his children.
75. In 2011, a woman tried to sell her two children on eBay and people had actually placed bids on them before it was taken down.
76. Teddy bears kill more children than real bears do.
77. The children of your first cousin are your first cousins once removed.
78. In a study following the lives of 19, 000 kids for 10 years, video games had no negative effects on the children.
79. Children grow faster in the spring.
80. Most teenagers are treated like children but expected to act like adults.
81. Most teenagers are treated like children but expected to act like adults
82. People who are regularly fed spicy food as children tend to love it as adults.
83. No color, no religion, no nationality should come between us, we are all children of God.
84. According to one study, the happiest couples are those without children.
85. The eldest children in families tend to develop higher IQs.
86. American teachers are legally allowed to spank children in the classroom in 19 states.
87. First born children tend to have a higher I.Q. than their siblings.
88. "Sesame Street" has won 153 Emmys and 8 Grammys – An estimated 77 million Americans watched the show as children.
89. The more children a woman has, the more likely she is to have missing teeth.
90. Mothers who are stressed during late pregnancy are more likely to have children with lower IQs.
91. Children who draw people with more detail at a young age tend to be more intelligent.
92. Bill Gates does not allow his wife and children to use Apple devices, instead for the iPad or iPod.
93. If twin boys had children with twin girls, the offspring would all genetically be siblings.
94. The most children born to one woman is 69. A Russian woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, & 4 sets of quadruple
95. Raising your voice at children cause long term damage to their emotional health.
96. Cuban children with special needs can attend dolphin assisted therapy at the National Aquarium in Havana.
97. Evidence indicates, what you eat will also decide your grandchildren’s productivity
98. The Mayans would give the beating hearts of children and adults as sacrifice to their gods.
99. As children, redheads tend to have lower self esteem and feel more like outsiders than their peers.
100. Wolves can swallow food and not digest it, so they can puke it up for their children to eat at home