1. Intelligent children are more likely to grow up to consume alcohol more frequently and engage in binge drinking than less intelligent kids.
2. Children grow faster in the springtime.
3. Scientists noticed that children, who are avid watchers of the cartoon SpongeBob Squarepants, tend to have learning problems later on
4. In the 1970s, Belgium used to serve children beer at school.
5. A grown man once hunted down and attacked a child who killed him several times in Call of Duty.
6. According to the Bible, God sent 2 bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a bald man.
7. Strict parents tend to create sneaky children.
8. A study found that men who had working mothers spend significantly more time caring for their own children.
9. Children diagnosed with ADHD have a much higher risk of developing a written language disorder.
10. Hershey has promised to stop using child slave labor to produce their chocolate. By 2020.
11. You can hire an "evil birthday clown" to stalk your child around for a week.
12. The US is paying benefits to two remaining children of civil war veterans: $876 per year.
13. The most children born to one woman was 69 Before dying at the age of 40, the woman had 16 twins, 7 triplets and 4 quadruplets.
14. Most teddy bears are manufactured with a neutral expression so children can project their own emotions onto them.
15. There are more dogs than children in Paris.
16. A child only displaying redeye in one eye in a photograph, should be immediately checked for retinoblastoma, a cancer of the retina
17. Moms are 10 times more likely than dads to skip work to care for an ill child.
18. Studies show that children raised by two same gender parents do as well on average as children raised by two different gender parents.
19. Children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults.
20. Studies show that children who are better liars tend to become more successful as adults.
21. The typical American child will be exposed to 12, 000 violent acts on television a year.
22. A study found that children who were encouraged to gesture while learning, retained more of what they had learned.
23. Over 300 million children worldwide have no shoes, exposing them to soil transmitted parasites and diseases.
24. There are Easter eggs for blind kids. They beep, so children will be able to find them.
25. South Korea bans children aged under 16 from playing online games between midnight and 6AM under a so called "Cinderella Law."
26. In 2009, a man in Florida accused his cat for downloading child pornography.
27. In the U.S., only 9% of dual income marriages share housework, childcare, and breadwinning evenly.
28. Eating only a few carrots can vastly improve the health of overweight children.
29. Up to 70 percent of the children in the juvenile justice system have a disability like bipolar disorder or dyslexia.
30. As a child, Eva Mendes aspired to be a nun.
31. According to one survey, only 18% of parents allow their children to use technology at the dinner table.
32. A U.S. mother sent her adopted Russian child back on a plane to Russia with a note saying "I no longer wish to parent this child."
33. Children start to compete with each other by the time they are ten.
34. Tiger Woods stuttered as a child and used to talk to his dog until he fell asleep in an effort to get rid of it.
35. One of Michael Vick’s former fighting dogs, Leo, went on to be a therapy dog who comforted dying children.
36. Despite being almost entirely paralyzed, Stephen Hawking married twice and has three children.
37. Obama’s favorite children’s book is “Where the Wild Things Are.”
38. Twin popsicles were created during the Great Depression so that two children could share a treat for just a nickel.
39. Every 8 minutes, a child in the United States is given the wrong medication on the part of their parents or caregivers.
40. A Superman landmine awareness campaign backfired when children ran into a minefield hoping to get rescued by Superman.
41. When Rihanna was trying to break out in 2006, she appeared on "All My Children, " a daytime soap opera.
42. Children become 30 times more helpful after making music compared with listening to a story.
43. In France, a five year old child can buy an alcoholic drink in a bar.
44. Only 3 members of the United Nations have failed to ratify the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child: South Sudan, Somalia, and the USA.
45. Studies show that parents tend to exaggerate how much joy they get from their children to justify the huge investment that kids require.
46. Children who were bullied by their brother or sister in their early teens are twice as likely to be depressed.
47. Child soldiers participate in about three quarters of all the ongoing conflicts in the world.
48. Childish Gambino was given his name using a Wu Tang name generator.
49. 41% of children in Africa aged 5 to 14 are involved in child labor.
50. In Beijing, among third children, almost three baby boys are born for every baby girl.
51. Babies are born without kneecaps. They do not appear until the child reaches 2 6 years of age
52. In 2009 Florida man accused his cat for downloading child pornography.
53. Children ages 5 to 16 spend an average of six and a half hours a day in front of a screen today compared with around three hours in 1995.
54. As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
55. Children who watch a lot of TV at age 10 are 42% more likely to spend more than three hours a day watching TV as adults.
56. Bob Marley was the father of 3 children born to 3 different women in one month.
57. Approximately 80% of a childs intelligence is acquired from the mother
58. Pit Bulls were once known as “nanny dogs” because of how protective and kind they were to children.
59. Telling a child the fable of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" does not increase their likelihood of honesty, according to a study.
60. Money is the number one thing that people say they argue about most in marriage, next is children.
61. Intelligent children are more likely to grow up to consume alcohol more frequently and engage in binge drinking than less intelligent kids.
62. In societies with an excess of males, men tend to be more invested in their children.
63. A grown man hunted down and attacked a child who killed him several times in Call of Duty.
64. In Japan 1997, after an intense episode of Pokemon aired, over 500 children were rushed to the hospital with seizures.
65. Giving children constant and undue praise for their every accomplishment may make them into narcissists, according to a study.
66. The children from the Willy Wonka movie represent each of the 7 deadly sins.
67. Studies show that women whose friends are having children are more likely to have children themselves.
68. David Tennant, who played Doctor Who, was inspired as a child to become an actor because he loved the original Doctor Who series.
69. According to a study, 78% of strippers claim that they had no exposure to nudity or pornography as children.
70. Nearly 40% of childhood dreams are nightmares.
71. 3% of children are products of cheating.
72. Watching scary movies can have lasting effects on children and teens that may psychologically affect them well into adulthood.
73. The orangutan has the longest childhood dependence on the mother of any animal in the world.
74. Attempting to convince parents to vaccinate their children actually decreases the number of parents who vaccinate, according to a study.
75. On average, a 4 year old child asks 437 questions a day
76. A Dutch man fathered 82 children in 9 years.
77. The average dog is as intelligent as a two year old child.
78. Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire have been real life friends since childhood.
79. John Tyler the 10th President of the United States has two living grand children. He was born in 1790.
80. 92% of American children under age 2 have digital profiles and images of them posted online.
81. Abercrombie was the first company to produce thongs for children.
82. Children are 5 times more likely to drown in a swimming pool than to be killed by a gun.
83. Having a childlike sense of wonder promotes good health, slows down our perception of the passage of time, and encourages collaboration.
84. For every energy drink a child consumes, the odds increase by 14% that they will be hyperactive or have problems concentrating.
85. Up until 2005, 22 states allowed children to be executed under the Death Penalty.
86. Harper Lee was childhood friends with Truman Capote, who also lived in Monroeville, Alabama in the 1930s.
87. There is a children’s book called “Go The Fuck to Sleep’, which is narrated by Samuel L. Jackson.
88. In Armenia, children ages 6 and up are taught chess in school as part of the mandatory curriculum.
89. Children from less affluent families are, on average, more likely to suffer both physical and psychological illnesses later in life.
90. Children develop the ability to see through lies when they are about seven years old.
91. Families who discuss current events have smarter children.
92. The generation that invented the internet, the smartphone, and the iPad all played outside as children.
93. 1.5 million children die every year from diseases preventable by vaccines according to the World Health Organization.
94. The eldest children in families tend to develop higher IQs than their siblings.
95. George Lucas claims that he introduced Jar Jar Binks solely for the entertainment of children 12 and under.
96. The more a child practices an instrument, the better they are at paying attention, managing anxiety, and controlling their emotions.
97. Studies have found that a parent is only as happy as their least happy child.
98. In Nigeria, some people believe that children who eat eggs will turn into thieves.
99. Nicki Minaj wants to make $500 million, then settle down and have children.
100. In the United Kingdom, young, single, childless women earn more on average than men do.