1. Good morning and night text messages trigger a chemical reaction in the brain associated with happiness and pleasure.
2. When you slice an onion a chemical is released and combines with the tears in your eyes to form sulfuric acid which irri...
3. Scientists have found that chocolate has a chemical that helps counteract depression.
4. The C10H15N in the title sequence of Breaking Bad is the chemical formula for methamphetamine.
5. Complaining online can release chemicals in your brain and body, that help you counteract stress and feel better.
6. The receptor responsible for sensing the spiciness of wasabi is also in charge of sensing toxic chemicals.
7. Dark chocolate contains the same chemical our body secretes when we fall in love called phenylethylamine (PEA)
8. Gossiping releases a chemical named "Progesterone" which gets rid of stress.
9. Smiling, even in a bad mood, can immediately improve your mood because these muscles are enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
10. Chocolate releases the same chemical into your body that you get when you start falling in love.
11. Chemicals found in tap water, can cause you to have learning defects. Stick to drinking bottled water unless you have filtered water.
12. Sweat and urine are made up of the same chemicals, just in different proportions
13. *rick ross grunt* me when im about to do a perfect chemical titration
14. Hugs that last over 20 seconds release a chemical in your brain called Oxytocin that makes you trust someone more
15. Smiling, even in a bad mood, will immediately improve your mood. Using these muscles is enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
16. Molly, while defined as pure MDMA powder, is almost always mixed with unknown, dangerous chemicals.
17. Tears have different types of chemical compositions depending on the emotions you feel.
18. Falling in love produces several euphoria inducing chemicals in your body that will stimulate about 12 areas of an individual’s brain.
19. The body naturally secretes a chemical similar to marijuana to help ease pain.
20. Lip biting triggers a rush of chemicals to the brain which reduce anxiety, stress and increases mood.
21. Dogs experience a chemical explosion in their brain when they see a human holding a treat for them.
22. Dolph Lundgren (Ivan Drago from Rocky IV) has an IQ of 160, and studied chemical engineering at MIT.
23. Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
24. Ashton Kutcher studied biochemical engineering in college, before dropping out to become a model and actor.
25. Over thinking can deprive the human brain of chemicals that naturally cause happiness. This often leads to depression.
26. A “gut feeling” is a chemical signal that your stomach creates to warn the brain of danger.
27. Shooting a gun causes the same startled chemical reaction in the brain as a passionate kiss
28. Biochemically, romantic love may be indistinguishable from having severe obsessive compulsive disorder.
29. Hugging someone for 20 seconds triggers a chemical reaction in the human body that causes two people to trust each other more.
30. Dying triggers chemical changes in the brain that actually make you feel depressed.
31. A "gut feeling" is a chemical signal that your stomach creates to warn the brain of danger.
32. Tears have different types of chemical compositions, depending on the emotions you feel.
33. Reindeer eat moss because it contains a chemical that stops their body from freezing.
34. That "old person smell" is actually caused by a chemical, called 2 nonenal, that old people secrete through their skin.
35. Complaining online releases chemicals in your brain and body that help you counteract stress and feel better.
36. Most sports drinks contain a chemical called bromine (or BVO) that is extremely toxic to your body.
37. Onions and garlic are toxic to dogs because they produce chemicals that cause anemia.
38. People feel better on the weekends thanks to uncontrollable chemical reactions.
39. Oranges and lemons smell different due to chemically identical molecules that are mirror images of each other. An orange is really just a left handed lemon.
40. The chemical element Copernicum is named after Copernicus. It has the symbol Cn and atomic number 112.
41. There are more than 1, 000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats.
42. Some toothpastes and deodorants contain the same chemicals found in antifreeze.
43. Bananas contain a natural chemical which can make a person happy. This same chemical is also found in Prozac.
44. If the chemical sodium is dropped into water it will immediately and violently explode.
45. The chemicals indole and skatole, which help to account for the particular smell of human feces, are used as ingredients in perfume.
46. There are more than 1, 000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats.
47. Unlike dogs, pigs, and some other mammals, humans cannot taste water. They taste only the chemicals and impurities in the water.