Published : (over 48 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
16 Incredible cheating facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random cheating facts.
1. Instagram: Screenshot of a Skype session between a girl and her bf that she is definitely cheating on. Caption: "Miss this handsome guy!"
2. North Korea is the only country that has been caught cheating at the International Mathematical Olympiad—twice.
3. How to make "cheating" dice: Set oven to 250°, lay on cookie sheet w/ number you want to always face up when rolled, & cook for 10 minutes.
4. 14% of Democrats would forgive their partners for cheating, while only 10% of Republicans would.
5. 3% of children are products of cheating.
6. To get back at her cheating husband, artist Frida Kahlo slept with the women that he cheated on her with.
7. Germans are the most forgiving when it comes to infidelity with 35% of singles saying they could forgive their cheating partner.
8. A recent study found that college students who cheat in class are more attracted to jobs politics than non cheating students.
9. Cheating is directly linked to: lack of intelligence, insecurity, low self esteem, & an overall sense of unhappiness with one’s own life.
10. Cuddling a baby, reading out loud, cheating in school and getting a business degree are all good for an efficient mind.
11. In many cases, relationships should have a second chance. The exception is cheating. Never take someone back who cheats.
12. In 2007 a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on one another in an online chatroom, with each other.
13. Cheating is a choice, not a mistake.
14. In 2007 a married couple from Bosnia learned they were cheating on each other in online chat rooms with each other.
15. In 2007, a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on each other in an online chatroom, with each other.
16. Cheating on more than 30% of your homework severely increases your chance of failure.